SJWs refer to blacks and other minorities as People of Color. Can we start calling hamplanets "People of Size...

SJWs refer to blacks and other minorities as People of Color. Can we start calling hamplanets "People of Size?" I'm thinking they'll be too enamored of the term to realize that it spells POS. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get "people of color"

Isn't "coloured" a horrible insult now? What's the difference or is it just a meaningless rebrand?

They're SJWs. Who can say what goes on in their goldfish minds?

Who knows anymore.

People of calories is better for hambeasts though.

people of color = good
colored people = bad
they're the same thing, makes no sense to me either

Guys stop trying to make sense out of the ramblings of mentally retarded fat women and focus up here. Do we think we can get them to call themselves pieces of shit or not?

Just something else the future will look back on and cringe. There's going to be a lot of ammo.

They think they create reality when they speak, so if they say it, it's OK.

>POS

I don't get it.

English abbreviation = piece of shit

There was this neckbeard basement dweller on reddit who managed to become very influential on far right/white supremacist subreddits (r/European, r/WhiteRights etc) using one of his accounts while simultaneously becoming a well-known contributor to a range of hardcore SJW subreddits (r/ShitRedditSays, r/GamerGhazi etc) using another. He managed to get the SJWs to use the term "People of Size" unironically, despite the PoS abbreviation.

Unfortunately he ended up getting himself arrested for posing as an Australian jihadist both recruiting for the Islamic State and plotting a terrorist attack in Sydney. He defended himself by saying none of the people he was "recruiting" would go through with it because, and I quote, "these guys are pussy keyboard warriors".

Best part of all of this? He's Jewish.

Holy fucking kek. That's amazing.

>Can we start calling hamplanets "People of Size?"
No. They're People of Calories

Colored people is what whites used to call blacks so they don't like the term. That's it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

His SJW reddit username doesn't seem to be there, it was DreamBug if I remember correctly.

I'd actually forgotten half the shit he did. Getting feminist articles published on the Daily Kos and Feministing (Jessica Valenti's website) was fucking top notch.

Every group that's constantly giving themselves a bad name, surprise surprise, quickly turns every new name INTO a bad name
As soon as a term for blacks becomes commonplace, it needs to be replaced because by then it's seen as a slur

Reminds me of this. Their lefty masters are using some masterful Jedi mind tricks on these people

They already do this

people of color is what white people call them now.

minority = People Of Oppression

I like that acronym better.

there is a p.o.o. in the loo

Poc = piece of crap

because it was not made up by oppressive sexist and racist white cis males

I'm sure that Asians, Hispanics, etc just love being thrown into the same category as the Jamals of the world.

They already came up with that on their own

More like Caloricly Challenged

They already use POS for fat ppl

That guy was a prolific bastard. Possibly the greatest troll that ever lived.

Man, I love you Sup Forums.

>tanned germans
>people of calories

fucking KEK

Black here, I hate when people say, "People of color". You know I'm black when you look at me, there is really nothing else to say to it. Just hearing color to describe certain people just gets me a little agitated.

related.

On December 14, 2015, a judge ruled Goldberg mentally incompetent to stand trial and Goldberg was ordered to be held for psychiatric treatment for four months.

>jews confirmed for insane

I loved his defense in court btw

"IT WAS JUST BANTER".

Especially since black isn't a colou, its a shade. An absence of colour

i like the way you think
here's a 50k research grant

Plus it's condescending as hell.

See? Multiculturalism is fun