On a date with some """indie girl""" from tinder

>on a date with some """indie girl""" from tinder
>topic of music comes up while we wait for our food
>tells me she's a huge smiths/morrissey fan
>ask whats her fav record
>tells me she's only listened to Queen is dead
>ask her what about his solo era
>acts puzzled and says she didn't know he had a solo career
>go on a rant saying telling her why does she have an iphone if you can't even bother to read a wikipedia page
>calls me an asshole and says im ruining the date over stupid music
>literally "heaven knows i'm miserable now"
>go home and cry myself to sleep

jesus Sup Forums I didn't even know plebs could be smith's fans.

wtf's with women and the tendency to be like "OH I LOVE THIS ARTIST" followed immediately by "oh i've only heard one album/song by them"

happened to me a few weeks ago with Fleet Foxes, a few years ago with Radiohead

You are fucking autistic if you think the girl is the problem in this story

Maybe don't sperg out when you're on a date. It's not hard.

Dubs don't lie

this.

you should be listening to morrissey with her right now and having fun. why did you treat her like shit?

if ironic kek but if not you're the hugest fucking idiot ever, should've lied your way into sex cuck.

if the story stopped right after she said she liked the smiths I'd be with it. girls who like the smiths are scary

It's a pasta ya dingus

On a side note, why do so many girls pretend to like The Smiths?

>sperging on a pleb that just so happens to like a smiths album

its your fault youre still a virgin ass

Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days of Summer

My hatred for people like this is so multi-dimensional that it cannot be expressed within the limits of this post. I want to destroy them.

Psychologically. I'd like nothing more than to delve into their mind in pursuit of whatever contrived exercise of delusion contributes to their lofty, unwarranted sense of self-worth and just destroy them.

This girl for example. Ever-aging instances of internet culture and music are clearly the prime attributes of her crude sense of identity. With that in mind, I'd then pursue some subtle means of illustrating just how fucking feeble and pathetic her efforts and knowledge within such regions are. I guess I could show her my archive of Internet memes, which is almost a decade old at this point, and demonstrate my dense knowledge of Internet culture and history. Then I'd download a bunch of random bandcamp bullshit, anything demonstrating modern aesthetics and sensibilities, since that's the only thing that people like her give a shit about, and after showing it to her I'd just casually delete it like the worthless fodder that it is.

She'd be heartbroken. That's what I'd wanted all along. I'd tell her that I'd assembled that collection of music "treasures" from bandcamp the day before and watch with keen interest as her sense of self just diminishes. It's at that point that she realizes that she's a mindless drone incapable of establishing her own taste, doomed to meander infinitely in the vast vapidness of modern culture and all at once her facial features forgo whatever bullshit irony she's adopted and for perhaps the first time in years she feels a sincere gloom and loss of self.

I'd leave at that point, satisfied with myself. People that knew her would report that the following day she showed up to her underwater-basket-weaving bullshit course dressed in pajamas and smelling of shit.

They would say that she didn't make eye contact with her peers, and maintained a sullen, straight gaze, and looked dead inside.

>pretend
no girls just genuinely like the smiths because they like to feel alternative. The Smiths are only good because they know how to talk about depression

Unty was really bad for this board desu

what happened to that guy did he die

>tfw even turbo autists like op can get a date

kill me now

>writing a whole fucking essay on bait
this is pure autism

He occasionally posts pastas over in r9k I think.

smae

Why not share with her instead user?

we /unty/ now boys

user you can date me i listen to morrissey solo all the time
im a guy but my penis is pretty feminine

hey thats pretty good

post pics

i've seen this pasta before

Do you also want to die?

LOVE EM LOVE EM

literally autism.

>>topic of music comes up while we wait for our food
stopped reading

shes stunting for quirky interesting girl points but youre still an asshole who doesnt understand people do this all the time on dates to try and impress others they want to see again, you fucked up ya sperg

Atleast you get tinder matches

Bitches are dumb. Only good for to kill time talking, making jokes or fucking. The sooner you accept it the sooner you will see more success with them.

women are a meme
do not take them seriously you dumbass

>ppl still fall for this bait post
summerfags

>On a date with a girl
>Discusses music
>She says she's a Smiths/Morrissey fan
>She admits she hasn't really listened to them or Morrissey's solo work
>He doesn't let it slide and recommend her the best albums
>Doesn't get drunk with her, and afterwards fuck her

It's literally this easy

The Smiths are barely an indie band. Their American record label is a subsidiary of Warner Bros. You should have seen it coming that a girl would treat The Smiths like any other normie would treat a mainstream major label artist.

Beautiful. I fucked kekked and saved the page.
>hesrightyouknow.exe

women are lovely, but they dont have any real interests other than trying to look presentable

Tbh