Video games have taken my life. I have nothing else to do other than play TF2 and I'm trying to quit...

Video games have taken my life. I have nothing else to do other than play TF2 and I'm trying to quit, so here's the deal Sup Forums

Share your stories related to addiction in general, and substance abuse. The best one I see within the next 30 posts will receive all items in my steam inventory.

steamcommunity.com/id/Sweetshare/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/
steamcommunity.com/id/RamennBlunts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fought a cop when i was a bartard

i usted to have an addiction to post begging threads, i would beg thkse aho kill themselvez, those who plan on doing it and those with addictions. now im begging you for your items steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

I pretty much get addicted to everything that I do. Jerking off, drinking, smoking pot, cocaine for a while, eating, gaming, gardening, ect

Greentext, fellow xanman here.

Also, if he wins, i want the games, even though you wont deliv.rar.
steamcommunity.com/id/RamennBlunts/

I don't have games i can actually trade, but I'll deliver items if this thread doesn't get raided by summer fags

>be me
>take 20mg's xanax
>??????
>wake up in hospital
I was 16 at the time so I did not get in any legal trouble.

I also took 1500mg's of pure alp powder and I blacked out for weeks.

Former TF2 addict here

>> be me, 14
>> Going into high school
>> Get home from school everyday, play TF2 till late at night
>> get off before bed and half-ass homework because I didn't care
>> Parents want to talk to me about it, but I don't care, It's not an issue
>> Start stomping pubs because I have 1500+ hours
>> discover comp
>> play iron for a few seasons
>> stomping in Iron
>> GPA low because I don't care
>> TF2 gets boring
>> move to CSGO
>> sucks because I suck
>> mfw when all my skill was measured in pubs and silver
>> fight junior and senior year to get GPA up to go to college
>> get denied to go to two big state colleges because my gpa is still too low
>> go to small public college
>> compsci major
>> getting good grades because I know the shit video games and lack of focus can do
>> get good grades, all A's
>> massive scholarships
>> parents proud
>> still play TF2, but I know when I see someone in game with a bunch of shit with edgy names and high strange counts their life is lacking

I just finished my first year at college. It's not the end

I've been getting pure Xanax powder lately. Highly recommended.

Just want to share

I used to be addicted to MMORPGs and it changed me alot... made me moody and emotional , often skipping meals and neglecting my duties in work and family so I forced myself to stop.

Honestly it's about as worse as a drug, people think it's just a game but it ruins lives... took a great deal for me to kick the habit but I'm glad I did because just like drugs you can lose everything

Not even a good fucking game. You should feel bad.

I enjoy smoking pcp

>> still play TF2, but I know when I see someone in game with a bunch of shit with edgy names and high strange counts their life is lacking

Just looked at your inventory, looks like you may fit my description of edgy people. Get a hobby outside. Fuck, just go clean something. Occupy yourself for just one single day. That's a start.

yea I've had the account for a while, not as edgy as I was but was filthy frank level edgy when I was 15

How many hours do you have?
I have 4,000 sadly

bout 1000

around 2500 last time I checked

Nice cringe pic you posted

Went from Weed, then to Alcohol, then to Psychedelics then to Heroin, then cocaine and finally Meth. Meth was my favorite drug out of all them. You get a huge surge of dopamine that blows Marijuana and Heroin into the water. I got more social, energized, and comfident. This started to take a toll on my mind. When I wasnt high on Meth, I would be most rude degeneate motherfucker you'd ever met. Meth destroys your limits and boundaries. No longer was I a nerd but a criminal, I just didnt give a fuck anymore. My speciality was burglary, breaking into homes and stealing whatever I can find to buy Meth. Eventually I started to have gang affiliations with a local Sureno gang by selling Meth for them. The real eye opener came when my best friend was murdered for stealing a ounce. We both smoked it and rumors can out that the Surenos were after me as well.Thankfully they didnt know who my family was so I moved to a different state and got into rehab. It was hard. It was very fucking hard but I realized that i was only 18 at the time and I wasnt living life the way I wanted to. 6 Years later I work from home still paranoid that they're still after me but now Im blessed I dont have to be depedent on Meth. Also, fuck your games.

OP has delivered

get on my level, pic related

frank is cool dude. how is he edgy?