What does Sup Forums think of women who do this?

What does Sup Forums think of women who do this?

Im sure that guy got to see those titties later that night. I doubt he cares much about an $80 check and his absence in some social media posts when he's getting his nut

They're stupid cunts.

Why pay so much for pussy?

I would: buy cheap wine at store (but good enough tasting).
Buy food at store.
Cook for her.
Save $80
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Dump when she gets too clingy.

Is this was worth $80 and the 100 photos you have to take of her?

here we can see a beta trying to act alpha...

It's being smart and not being used.

You do realize getting laid is not like it is in some romantic comedy, right

I know this.

Just saying no puss is worth going broke for. I'm using my brain not my dick.

jesus buddy i guess this is a gringe thread now...

>Using my brain not my dick

You can be MGTOW or whatever that's fine, but being so delusional makes you look uninformed and child-like. Round out your knowledge and you'll be a true alpha.

average girls always trying to feel like they're ice queens lmao

its just some girl trying to pretend she's super hot by making men do shit for her

I don't even follow mgtow. I believe in not letting a bitch take advantage of me. Most bitches get a man to pay for their food then they go and fuck Jamal the pot seller in Compton with 2 babies and no money. Just cause he has the BBC and being black is edgy now.

she's pretty ugly

>Guys I'm alpha
>Guys its easy to get laid you just cook for the bitch

Goddamnit I've gone on tinder dates for frozen yogurt, only paid for myself (like $3), and then still got laid after. It's not this big complicated thing.

$80 to drop my load in her sure man. Fuck ive ducked uglier for free fucked cuter for more. Get the pussy it cost anyways. So fuck if and fuck them

lost

>instant emotional reactions from fags who are desperate for women
nice

FYI Costco vodka is actually grey goose
Giver her that and filter it through a water filter

Who ever took those pics is the biggest friend zoned fag in the world

I don't know, I kinda agree with user. I get laid fairly regularly (fatties and uggos mostly), and I don't pay for shit. Better to save your money than waste it on pussy.

Men need to wake up. Women who want to fuck you won't need a bunch of money thrown at them. No need. Men who spend their hard earned cash should not give them shit

It's called "no face, no case" newfags. Even cumdumpsters are ahead of the curve.

Wtf?

this

Women nowadays all want a sugardaddy but her instincts tell her that any guy who's lonely and desperate enough to be a sugardaddy is a guy she'll only fuck for money

Average face, below average body, too short, too stubby.

Only the most desperate of betas with yellow fever would go out of their way for this. Got hotter bitches working at the local Safeway.

as long as i could sniff her sideways snatch and asshole its all good

How has no one mentioned Gorlak, Destoyer of Worlds she's posing with?

If you're bending over backward for some chick who doesn't reciprocate, you have no one to blame except yourself. Calling these girls manipulative or bitches or whatever is a failed distraction from how much of a fucking dipshit you must be to fall for their bullshit.

Hate to break it to you faggots but you're way more likely to get laid if you can just hang out with a chick in a normal Tuesday social setting as opposed to the drop $100 on a Friday night dinner. If you make her feel like you're both in the same social tier, you get laid. When you pay for her entire night she'll feel like she's worth it (which she never is) I know I'll be called full of shit but I've fucked models, soap opera starlets, and miss universe contestants in my shitty party house without taking them on dates because women want to feel like normal people, not pussy prizes to be won.

>tldr: just hang out and don't be beta/autistic, you'll get pussy

this x100000000

Kek

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Holy shit I laughed so hard at this. Do you think anyone thats gotten their dick within 20 feet of a miss universe contestant would lurk on Sup Forums?

God this is sad

Went to school with this bitch. Always wanted to smell her ass

Google "miss universe camel toe". Canada has early onset thinning hair on very top of her head, got married and stopped modeling. Tell yourself whatever you want dude, I got no reason to lie, this was almost 10 years ago in college and I've long since been married.

The dad took her out and the mom bitched on her insta

gross

Smells like tuna

He's right but 80$ isn't going broke and if it is kill yourself