My anus was itching, and I noticed a white worm on my finger after I scratched it while in the shower

My anus was itching, and I noticed a white worm on my finger after I scratched it while in the shower.

What has Sup Forums done to get rid of intestinal parasites? Would any medfags here recommend doing a water fast/juice fast or something similar? I want to avoid a doctor as much as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm_infection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm_(parasite)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stick a cucumber covered in hydrogen peroxide up your ass

you can get anti-parasites from walmart for 10 dollars what the fuck are you even doing

If you don't want to buy anti worms just eat a shit ton of pepper and pumpkin seeds. Don't make your self sick but just step it up a notch.

Oh sorry, hydrogen peroxide is too irritating, put pesticide on a cucumber and stick it up your ass

drink an ounce of bleach every 6 hours, it kills parasites

Have a oatmeal and granola emena, liquid needed but doesn't need to be specific

You should be able to get over the counter meds. It's common and isn't that big a deal unless you have another condition that the worms can complicate. You should get it treated sooner than later though.

GARLIC... A SHIT LOAD OF IT...PLUS TUMERIC AND PEPPER,PAPAYE SEEDS , THEY WILL REGRET THE DAY THEY BORN IN YOUR ANUS.

Stick a flute down your ass and charm the snug love tunnel snakes out

Fucking lol

This sounds good. I think I'll try to eat only garlic and pepper for a couple weeks, and try the OTC meds if that doesn't work.

Get meds bro. Parasites are common as fuck.

You sure it wasn't some toilet paper crumbs?

I'm pretty fucking sure. It was swimming around on my finger.

you dirty son

I tried plunging them with a makeshift dildo once, kinda worked?

Having pinworms generally means you ate shit.
Always wash your hands after you touch anything in public.
Wash your hands after you shit. If you have kids or are near them or the things they touch a lot, wash your hands and teach them to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm_infection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm_(parasite)

>Makeshift dildo
You gon have to tell us what is now boi

If you're in America, just go while you still have health insurance :))))))))))

pinworms are fking horrible get them treated ASAP dude they cause nights of misery

to reiterate my point medication NOW i had them pretty bad once on holiday

My asshole itches at night, I think I have pin worms also, only have $2 to my name, what do?

ask someone for money, they don't go on their own. you will have them forever they don't get better.

Get some crumpled cat litter and some gasoline. Mix then together in a large bucket. Mix in enough cat litter until the mixture thickens. Once this happens all you gotta do is grab a match, stick your buttocks in the bucket, and spark the match below it.

try

someone get the sour craut intestinal crusade story on greentext for OP as reference

Birds eat worms so jam a bird up your ass. You'll poop the bird out in 1-2 days

What about duct tape on my hole so the get stuck when they come out to lay eggs?

Run onto the interstate

First a screwdriver handle then a random tube I had lying around

Generally, they are really hard to get rid of. Their eggs end up everywhere and are microscopic. Keep your fingers out of your mouth at all times. Otherwise, you'll be ingesting their eggs constantly even when you think your hands are clean.

You gotta plug up your butthole while you sleep man. Sounds terrible lol but you need to suffocate them and prevent them from coming out to lay eggs. Castor oil and then plugging it up so it doesn't drip with a cotton ball every night will make a difference. Also exponentially less uncomfortable than worms making your asshole itch all night.

Does CVS or Wallgreens sell the shit to kill the little bastards?

try water fasting if you have no money.

How about a shit load of whiskey?

Now you've got to because of trips

Already working on it.....have to wait till tomorrow to get more though

Get a script for Vermox for fucks sake.

Wormwood
>Final Solution to those fuckers

Holy fuck.....I'm scared now