Boards that are being taken over by Reddit and Tumblr

Really? I thought Sup Forums was redpilled. We need to defend our territory.

Sup Forums is probably the most disappointing and autistic board on Sup Forums. /gif/ has basically become cucks spamming interracial shit, but idk if it was like that before.

well we had a good run

by bet is with Mad Max and TFA ruined everything since the left basically won

Both were good movies (allegedly) that were reviewed well and made shit loads of money all while having subversive SJW agendas (Mad Max stronk womyn, TFA, stronk womyn+racemixing)

They made everyone who complained about it look retarded

It was always like that.

wtf? are you serious?

it's basically Sup Forums like Sup Forums now

Sup Forums is now a truly sympathetic bad guy.

fuck

That place has a serious liberal problem.

Yeah no. Maybe the quality of memes has become a little childish but Sup Forums is very much redpilled as fuck. We had a hispanic janitor that was scrubbing racist stuff for a while but he has dissapeared

Its nothing but niggers, degenerate actresses and jew spamming over there

>t. A long time Sup Forums citizen

No it isn't. You cannot make suggestive joke about a non white without being told to go back to Sup Forums.

Some cuck started a The Stand thread and told everyonethey couldnt mention God, Devil, Good or Evil which is what the Stand is about. Fucking retarded. It's just shilling for The Dark Elba movie.

Sup Forums is more right-wing than Sup Forums these days,

no. Sup Forums died 5 years ago when LOST ended in 2011. You haven't been on Sup Forums long enough if you don't realize this.

I've been on Sup Forums since early 2009.

I have no fucking idea what happened, it is not the Sup Forums I love.

LOST ended in summer 2010

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is objectively the best board on this website, and if you can't see that you're probably a hothead

the janitors are Sup Forums tier autistic though

Sup Forums
/r9k/
Sup Forums

>TV was lost after LOST
pottery

Right, my mistake. It's been a while so I get the years confused.

Sup Forums

Well, I'm sorry to hear that...

Sup Forums is fine (at least in terms of the SJW stuff). Sup Forums is the cesspool

add Sup Forums to the list
nothing but circle jerking reddit generals

Ive been around that board for a while too, friend. It may have dropped off after LOST but they had a little spike again once Drive came out. Those were some good times. Then after that its all a blur of shitposting, feetposting and bane

>Boards that are being taken over by Reddit and Tumblr
Sup Forums

TV is where the best memes are manufactured.

Same. Sup Forums use to be very chill and would turn an attempted troll thread or post into something hilarious. But now it's very much over run by I'm not even sure but it's pretty bad. It doesn't help that the comic books and animation industry has become a breeding ground of feminist/SJW garbage.

I thought sjws hate comic books because they draw women with big breasts?

mods have killed Sup Forums a long time ago
it started with the mass banning of waifuposters and tripfags and green ovals

they were the only thing keeping Sup Forums tied to a culturally rich past

I know all about its history, trust me. I used to be a major tripfag there and used to browse it like crazy until a couple of years ago when I just got fed up on the newfags and PC bullshit.

Sup Forums was always my second home but in the last year and a half it has become my one and only home

I've tried going to Sup Forums and it's like bizarro world where they speak their own backwards language.
I don't understand that place.

Who cares? It was always shit, it went from spamming pictures of actresses to spamming capeshit.

oh shit. das bretty rare

R9k used to be pretty based, still autistic sure but youd be surprised what reddit can do

Sup Forums has been absolute shit for years

Sup Forums is the worst. Fuck Sup Forums and its SJW Mods

I'm almost giving up on Sup Forums and /r9k/.
Sup Forums is lost forever because it's a sfw board but it's still fun to shitpost on.
/r9k/ needs a reconquista

R A R E
A A
R A R E
E E

Thank you, Sheev

Sup Forums is essentially reddit inbred with 9gag

AHOYAAAAAA KENYAAAAA

/r9k/ was never good, dude. Maybe the first few months when it was still a novelty, but that was like 8 years ago.

/soc/ is terrible and degenerate. Nothing but "rate my dick" threads and Kik threads with attention-seeking camwhores.

*deep breath*

Sup Forums is just autistic edgelords and furry degenerates
Its not as bad as Sup Forums

It's almost like Sup Forums is understanding the value of safe spaces

>banning waifu posters and tripfags
>a bad thing

Also I still dont know where you are getting this idea that Sup Forums is PC. Maybe you caught it during a bad time. You shouldve seen their reaction to the black guy and the girl being cast in Star Wars

Sup Forums has been taken over pretty badly. If you even mention how you're not a huge fan of having the progressive agenda rammed down your throat, I.e. like the new Battlefield, you'll get like 6 replies telling you to go back to Sup Forums.

It's sad really, because Sup Forums is where I learned to start hating the left because of sarkeesian, zoey Quinn, etc...

Sup Forums was probably the first board on Sup Forums to truly discover the power of meme magic with its Baneposting, but unfortunately it was a matter of too little too late for them. They were swallowed up by hoards of reddit newfags and shill mods. But their secret of meme magic was not lost. Sup Forums found it amongst the rubble and we are now fully utilizing it.

In a way, Sup Forums is keeping the legacy and spirit of Sup Forums going.

not mentioning all those things was because OP thought it was "really" about something else and wanted to see if anyone else was able to work out their line of thinking.

Sup Forums is greatest board desu

Sup Forums

Didn't Sup Forums come up with cuck memes though

'cause now...

Except the very nature of this site is unsafe space
We're literally talking about boards that have become safe spaces

cos now...

/sci/ has sjw mods who ban you for questioning the idea that all races are equally intelligent with sources

Sup Forums

I watched a video by that Louder with Crowder guy and he was pretty on the money with what he says.
SJWs hate "a thing" you can put whatever you like between those parentheses. Their tactics include bullying and antagonizing the top people in that industry until they crack and change things to their favor. Like they did with Marvel CEO who donated to Trump veterans fundraiser the fundraiser only had Trumps name and was to help wounded vets. It was his own money on his own time. SJWs attack him to no end. What happens when they do this the person caves. Then you have the SJWs who get into the business make a name for themselves then start opening the door for their SJW friends. Take Rebecca Sugar for example. Started out as a story boarder, soon rose to be a writer and show runner. Then she started to hire her friends all with the same view points. Then they start making shows with SJW leans.
The same goes for comics.
They slowly tear down the top get them to pander to them by lying about liking it, and on the other front they get other SJW types in a seat of power and they gain control.
All so they will never have to feel uncomfortable.

>You shouldve seen their reaction to the black guy and the girl being cast in Star Wars
Everything about your post, especially this line I highlighted, reeks of newfag.

Lurk more. You clearly don't even understand the value of "culture" on a board and why waifus and tripfags were great contributors to that.

/wsg/ has always had faggots that can't handle the rest of the site.

Sup Forums has been lost to tumblr.

Sup Forums is reddit central and if you make an off-color joke you'll probably get several fags telling you you're a nazi.

mad max didn't really have any strong women. furiosa managed to do a couple of things right, but she pretty much just flails around getting her ass saved constantly by max the entire film. he's the reason she doesn't immediately get caught in the desert once she takes the wives - he's the reason she escapes when her deal for passage thru the dirt bike guys' territory falls thru, he saves the gang when truck gets stuck in the swamp, he goes and singlehandedly kills the conductor, he convinces them to turn around and take the unprotected citadel instead of riding off to die in the desert, he does the majority of the fighting in the finale, then he saves furiosa's life by transfusing her with his own blood when she's nearly bled to death.

then they take back the citadel... and max just walks away. never mind that he could have EASILY been the new immortan joe and furiosa couldn't (and probably wouldn't) have stopped him.

he's literally the whitest of knights who rescues her COUNTLESS TIMES and then takes absolutely nothing in return.

basically, the movie is ALL ABOUT the weakness of women and the virtue of a good man who protects them. furiosa is a HILARIOUS FAILURE as a "hero" or a "strong" character - she does something stupid she can't hope to succeed at, but luckily for her mad max falls right into her lap and basically carries her, kicking and screaming, across the finish line - and asks nothing in return. he doesn't even stick around as he would OBVIOUSLY just end up showing her up and becoming the new boss.

it makes me laugh when people say mad max was a feminist movie - i think they might have meant it to be, but it turned into the exact opposite.

>call a guy a niggerfaggot on Sup Forums
>get 2 day ban for racism

Sup Forums YES!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T THE WHOLE SITE MY OWN PERSONAL ECHO CHAMBER! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

It's partially Sup Forums's fault. By raising notice of the site, like through GG, you will attract more people. More people = more normalfags = shittier post quality abroad.
This is an undisputed reality, which Sup Forumsacks are too myopic and too obsessed with "redpilling" to accept.

God, I miss old Sup Forums so much.

Swiftly kill yourself

Take your own advice you triggered cult lamb.

Sup Forums is too busy making this board great to concentrate on making other boards great again

Raids and causes have been a feature of Sup Forums since the beginning.

What are you even saying Ahmed?

>Sup Forums has been absolute shit for years
No Sup Forums has always been a bunch of fat jerk but fat jerks you like being around and making fun of. Now they're a different kind of person want to turn every discussion about fictional characters into some social commentary.
I left that board once anytime you didn't like a thing you were a hipster or some other buzzword they picked up. And it was impossible not to have a decent thread.

Also I don't know if it's reddit or /x/ never recovered from Sup Forums invasions but it's complete shit compared to its old self.

tfw you always back your Sup Forums bros up whenever you see them on other boards

report in agents

>Everyone posting only about Sup Forums

I'll start with the others

Sup Forums has been dead for a millennium

Sup Forums

/vg/

/adv/ to me has always been bluepill

Anything I'm missing?

>echo chamber
>SJW faggots ban any posts that try to make it less of an echo chamber

It's like you hate free speech
Oh wait, I didn't notice the flag
You actually do hate free speech

Kek

Surprisingly Sup Forums is still relatively pure of newfags
Probably because of their extreme xenophobia

Supposedly /tg/ has been getting some liberal enrichment

What's the best board and why is it Sup Forums?

Yeah, like a cult. Like the new "anonymous is legion!" faggots.

>on /vg/ yesterday, using stellaris general
>point out how niggers can't even swim so they're not likely to be able to handle Zero G for spaceflight
>some SJW starts crying a river
>tell him he's a whiny little bitch
>he tells me that /vg/ is not my "safe space for casual racism"

>the irony is completely lost on him

Sup Forums obviously

How is /vg/ reddit?

Some like the /lolg/ boards maybe
but the large amount of others are still purely fun and carefree

Cooper killed Sup Forums when he fucked Glau.

Lost is lol 2deep4u pleb tier garbage, and lostfags are worse than abatap and kaiji making a professionally lit sextape in a Greyhound station bathroom.

I haven't seen too much of it, but I only use the MtG generals.

And it's what killed the site. Remember "Chanology"? Aka the first great Reddit migration to Sup Forums.

The biggest problem with the newfags we've been getting over the past 6 years is that they don't understand the most important rule: don't talk about Sup Forums.

Just some spill-over from Sup Forums really, but still better than Sup Forums

/vg/ is fine, just depends what general you're in

>/adv/ to me has always been bluepill
I forgot about /adv/.
It probably has the most female users along with /soc/.
It's a hug box. If your advice is too tough or you don't coddle a person you stand the chance of people going full retard on you.

Alright we need to take over a board to prove our power once and for all. I say we take over co and tv after trump wins

Nah, you guys are fucking cancer. Please stay on your containment board. Shit you edgy teens could even post Sup Forums, but on blue boards where people are having a sensible discussion it doesn't need to be filled with

>nigger XD
>cuck XD
>jew XD
>kike XD

etc. you're fucking cancer. I hate reddit/tumblr/sjw's for their far left views, but you're no different from you're far right views.

inb4 le triggered or le_carl_le_cuck.jpg etc.

>2016
>he still doesn't understand LOST

General threads are cancer, if you can't see why, then you should probably gb2reddit

one person can make 6 replies undetected on Sup Forums they have no flag system there.

shitstorm in 5,4,3...

Sup Forums listens to nigger music.