Hey Sup Forums, how many of you are/were married ? do you regret it ?

hey Sup Forums, how many of you are/were married ? do you regret it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10188279
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some days it's the best decision I ever made, some days it's the worst.

Jesus Christ what a fluid druid

I regret only having kids. I did not know we will be a German working camp and life is not a movie.

yes, I was married quite young
yes, I regret it
my ex left me a shitton of debt

Based Iberian genes.

Are you married to a hot Muslim women? I'll trade you a Western prostitute for your hot Muslim wife.

Admit it bud, your life would probably be royally fucked without her and we all feel the same but we all say the same shit as you.

i feel that way when my woman is bitching for hours on end, until the post-argument sex

married... 5 1/2 years in... starting to regret it to be quite honest family.

wife hasn't worked the whole time. we don't have kids. she doesn't speak english well. she does all the housework/cooking/cleaning/laundry but lately i feel like it's not enough. bedroom has been dead the past couple months.

i could see it getting ugly soon. or not, who knows.

always nice to include a poll

strawpoll.me/10188279
strawpoll.me/10188279
strawpoll.me/10188279

ive never had a gf and i want to kill normies

>bedroom has been dead the past couple months
then take her in and fuck her and knock her up

also why the fuck did you marry a chcik who can't speak english properly?

>she doesn't speak english well

well that's where you fucked up.

you are a traitor to your nation, and you deserve an unhappy marriage

Got married at 23.

Divorced at 25.

Regret it? No.
Would I do it again? No.

>you will never marry a traditional virgin qt who wants 4-to-5 children and who wants to be a stay-at-home mother
Why bother?

Couldn't say it better myself user

Not getting married till I want to have kids. Not having kids until the schools change.

I will never rmarry and my gf is ok with this.

she can speak it well enough for conversation, maybe well enough for a shitty job. i dunno, love? fear of dying alone?

dated many american girls. every single one cheated on me or lied about tons of shit or was completely mental. so fuck them.

You sound like a real winner.

>not good enough for american women
>get a colored slut from overseas
>still the marriage falls apart

top keke

Married my high school sweetheart when I was 27. We've been married for a year but we've been together for 11 years.

Regret nothing, best decision I've ever made in my life.

>i dunno, love? fear of dying alone?
Literally the worst reason to get married

Got married, Got Divorced. Shit sucked

>Married 10 years
>Slowly the sex started getting rarer and rarer
>NEw job means I work longer
>She quits her job to be a stay at home mom
>We dont have kids
>A year passes
>more fighting, she stops cooking, cleaning, etc
>Always comes home late
>Try to work it out, met with bullshit
>She says she found someone better, hands me divorce papers
>Looking like alimony is in the works for me, lawyer says

JUST

I got my marriage license on monday, waiting a little bit for the ceremony and get the certificate.

My only regret would be that I won't be able to fuck girls like in OP's pic, but my girl is a good 7/10

32. Divorced. Was married for 6 years. Together for 9.

Consciously I know it was the right thing to end it. That if I hadn't I'd feel so much worse. Maybe even have suicided. Grateful not to have brought kids into that mess.

On the other hand. So lonely. Haven't been touched by another human being besides incidental contact in going on three years. Soul deep longing for intimacy of any kind.
Wanted to be a father, still do, but this world is fucked and could not in good conscience bring a conscious being into it.

My social skills are pretty much zero. No idea how to properly talk with people much less pick up girls.

So yeah it could be worse. But I'm probably going to kill myself soon, knowing I'll be alone the rest of my life otherwise.

I was with my ex for 9 years 16-25.

We would have been common law if we didn't move states, but we never married.

We had 3 kids together, she left when our son was 4 months old. She had a complete and total mental breakdown brought on by the postpartum depression mixing with her other mental issues.

2/10 would not go through again.

Fpbp

>marry a crackpot

>off of women for good

lol idiot

You sound like a pathetic motherfucker. Grow up.

why would i want to be good enough for american women? being good enough for feminist little princesses that will ruin your life in the blink of an eye for no other reason than "you didn't pay enough attention to me," yeah i'm glad to not be good enough for that shit.

I really pray that shit like this wont happen to me but if it would be really that case, I would just murder the bitch.

i was prepared for anger, but not for this

I never said I was off of women lol. I just said I wouldn't go through it again if I knew what I was in for.

I learned a lesson, and have a better understanding of my standards.

>strawpoll.me/10188279
No and I don't regret it. Doesn't mean I won't get married.

Married with a few kids. Great decision, changed my life immeasurably for the better. My wife and I get along great, she's a conservative country girl so we understand each other pretty well.

this always really gets to me and my parents never divorced. feel bad for you bros who have divorced parents, that must have been shit

I'm married and get a ton of pussy from other married women. Both being married bonds you together and having no strings attached makes the experience even better. The best sex I have is fucking the wife of another man knowing it is wrong. It's the fucking best.

Currently married. I don't know, sometimes I regret it, sometimes I don't. When we got married, the nagging about stupid shit got ramped up to 11, and sex went down quite a bit. Other than that though, our relationship is pretty good. She's supportive about the big things, and we have the same basic goals in life. I probably wouldn't care about the nagging if I just got my fucking dick wet more than once or twice a week.

Married for 10 years here. I do regret it. If I were to give advice on marriage, I would say do everything that you think you're supposed to do in a marriage, just don't get married. Live together, have kids, be faithful, own a home together, or whatever it is you think marriage is... just don't actually go through the ritual or the legal process. (Obviously, this is a problem in some states as some of them consider you married under certain circumstances even if you haven't undergone the ceremony)

My wife and I had lived together for 2 years in bliss, and then everything turned to shit literally three WEEKS after we tied the knot. If it wasn't for the kids, I would have left long ago.

where is she from?

I'm working up to the idea; adventuring, although way cool, tends to be irregular when you have the means and impossible when you don't

The only thing I regret is having developed a codependency. I mean I could do the things she does for me myself but it's easier not to

Being married or in a long term relationship: You need to put in 110% effort for 200% of the time for something that will only ever be "ok" at best.

You're only 32 dude, figure your shit out

she's actually mixed, US (probably germanic)/Colombian

you sound so god damn pathetic

This was really depressing

See-

sometimes I feel like everyone on this board is a fucking boomer planning on retiring. what happened to you /pol

I have never even had a gf never mind a wife.

I was married.
It was a big mistake, lost my best friend.

Got a girl again now but not trying to make that mistake again. Not mixing finances.

it's a net positive ime, you learn something every time, just like with anything else, put yourself out there user

>tfw married with no kids and go to the gym instead of listening to little shits scream all day.

glorious nippon. honestly we'll probably end up moving back there in the next 3-4 years. i'll teach english, whatever, should have a ton saved up by then (150k+). we'll both be in our late 30s and who knows, we'll see what happens.

all in all i don't regret getting married, definitely love my wife, she's really a perfect match for me. we're just in a lull right now, partly over my resentment of her not working and she definitely misses japan, can't blame her.

this desu desu

Too poor, too ugly. Not going to happen.

What race and nationality?

I was married, had a son, got divorced after 6 years.

Nevermind.

>My wife and I had lived together for 2 years in bliss, and then everything turned to shit literally three WEEKS after we tied the knot. If it wasn't for the kids, I would have left long ago.

Ha. Been with since 15, lived together for 10 years since we were 20. Everyone says "been so long, why not married?"

THAT IS WHY. THREE. FUCKING. WEEKS.

Fell for the "taxes" meme. Fig'd I'd be safe, 15 years invested. One day I might just leave. When she turns the kids into assholes that treat me like she does. They respect me now, but the way she tries to undermine anything i say will probably change that one day.

its actually this guys

but with no kids

Jesus Christ, that has to be the most perfect body ive seen.

I kind of want kids, but after seeing how the divorce of my parents worked out, I'm quite reluctant of any relationships

yeah desu. I feel like this kinda shit only happens to you if you let it i.e. you're incapable of going mental

And what would you fucking suggest Mr. Experience social director?

>>tfw married with no kids and go to the gym instead of listening to little shits scream all day.

In the same boat, but while I don't miss the screaming stuff (I hated kids my own age growing up, always wanted to hang with the older crowd), you may be like me and reach a point where the feeling of "what am I doing this all for" creeps in.

Too late for us now in mid-40s, and with multiple businesses that may eventually be able to be passed on, it's weird wondering what to do with the empire you built when there's nobody in line waiting to take it over.

I have a love/hate relationship with not having kids. I want a legacy, but I just don't like handling kids/hearing kids/seeing kids most of the time, which means I'm pretty much fucked.

Divorced twice. Currently working on the third.

Current future wife actually said, "There is literally no reason for a man to be in a monogamous relationship in this day and age. He gains nothing and stands to lose everything."

I was a bit smarter this time around and got a young one and redpilled her hard for the last 5 years.

Even still, there are days when I just don't think it's worth it.

Marriage is dumb from a financial standpoint. Buy a home under your name and rent it to your "wife". Use your parent's address or something else for your own address so the government doesn't know that you are living together. Have her apply for government gibs under the guise that she is a single mother without a job. Roll in the free welfare money.

>hey Sup Forums, how many of you are/were married ? do you regret it ?

OldMidwestFagHere

Been married 25+ years
Kids- 2 are college graduates (PhD, and MBA), Other 2 are in college.
Wife (blonde, blue eyes, well built) is still sexy as hell and we fuck almost every day (except those few days amonth and 1 of those I usually get a BJ)
Me- Own an engineering business.

Regret it? There are times when I get hit on (I'm still quite handsome, and wealthy) but I've never strayed. Never wanted to take home a disease to the Mother of my children.

THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU, TOO.

>i don't know that feel

Damn stir up those feels pole, just fucking stir em

>Algeria.

>There is literally no reason for a man to be in a monogamous relationship in this day and age.

sounds like she's easing you into the idea of being cucked, you dumbass

master of your destiny m8

>mfw shitty family
>i lived as a chess piece in their constant bickering.
>dad loved me but left because mom was a hysterical mess, that could start screaming for leaving the shower wet.

This left me quite a sour taste about relationships, i dont care about being a KHV at 20, i still would love for someone to be happy knowing i existed

I wasn't ready for these feels user.

Test her resolve. Dont marry or get jount bank accounts. Use that quote of hers if she asks why

I'm happy you exist senpai

Not even a little.

She is the most faithful, loyal person I've ever met. She just can't understand why any man in his right mind would put up with all the bullshit women put them through...herself included.

By Quranic logic the exchange rate is 2 Muslim wives for 1 non Muslim, seeing as how one Muslim woman is only worth 0.5 of a man.
You're getting swindled mate, but be careful, you break the seal on the first wife and soon enough you have a Harem eating through your assets.

Same boat. I promised my gf to make her pregnant when she turns 26. So in 2 years.

I just don't know anymore. I feel like I don't want to look back in 15 years and think to myself: what a stupid decision you fool.

Why can't this fucking life give me a break?
Why is this world full of insanity?
Refugees, Liberals, Soros, female stupidity, Feminism.
I feel like I'm surrounded by insanity. My instincts tell me life shouldn't be this hard.

I'm sorry that happened to you

I thought they were Chilean?
Anyway mixed latinas both her and her sister are fluid druids

I want this to be real, feminism wants this to be real

Put the spic outta his misery, amirite

I let go of the desire for children after seeing what having them did to so many of my friends, I'm far too selfish anyway.

>Does turning the volume down on a game boy color save battery?

pic related

Am married 4+ years. Do not regret. (Because I married a Russian.)

dat pic... just fucked my day up...

fuck man congrats. sounds like an amazing life.

Take me in user, I'll be your step son you never knew you wanted

yes, it uses less energy to power parts. pic unrelated

Been married for 10 years, everything is still pretty awesome. We have very similar senses of humor, outlooks, and political views. Not much conflict, and both of us take the time to do little things for one another often.

Thinking about having a kid but we both enjoy having a stupidly large amount of disposable income, freedom to go wherever we want whenever we want, and having no responsibilities past work.

We thought this feeling would go away but even as we passed that milestone where all of our female friends went crazy and needed to have a baby. Whatever, we have a few years before it becomes an issue to conceive.

Meet the right girl and life only gets better as time goes on.

sound awesome, how old are you user?