Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aR5Og5PDKU
youtube.com/watch?v=FdBqOCS8LmM
youtube.com/watch?v=hvvjiE4AdUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=6aR5Og5PDKU

hey 23

I just have to keep telling myself, this isn't permanent. I'm not going to be working this dead end forever. There has to be something that I enjoy, that I'm good at, that will make me money. I just haven't figured out what that is yet. I could go to college but I feel like I'd hate having to sit through years of schooling just get out and find whatever field I pursued is now irrelevant.

nice feet

Buckethead is so damn good.

You are punished.

>

id love to see more of your gallery

Find it before it's too late.

Any one got anything really dark and evil looking thats s/fur?

how's this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FdBqOCS8LmM

Too late?

Me.

Before you go completely insane.

ow the edge

Oh well define "Insane"

Anyone got some creampies in heat pics?

>in heat
So like, her saying "I'm in heat"

I would also like to see that

More or less, yeah. Implied pregnancy, x-rays, stuff like that.

238 538 429
2h5sz3

More

An insatiable desire to mutilate, eviscerate, and kill. Uncontrollable fantasies of violent rape, murder, and twisted, demented art forms from the remains of humans. Dreams of laying with the dead and embracing them. Constant research on serial killers, their modus operandi, and body count. I've lost it. It was that rehab place. It broke me. My temper is shorter than ever, and it used to be bad. I literally can't control myself. I don't know what to do.

*just keep postin blue stuff*

see a different therapist

from what I've heard the style of them varies a lot (by personality and school of thought) and different things work with different people

going to try and summon alex?

Depends on how feral you care to go.

Id' say I'm at about a 25% there then.
Unrelated, do you have any posters in your room?

I have heard this so many times. Every therapist is different. Sometimes wildly.

nah, just feelin blue
He's not comin on a wednesday

My therapist knows nothing because I refuse to talk. I go against my will.

No. I used to, but just stopped caring, as with everything else I suppose.

More evil

I thought blood was coming from her mouth at first, and immediately clicked it. God I'm fucked up.

an old friend of mine had a major breakdown years ago, that's what he told me after the 7th or 8th therapist he saw managed to get his mentality in order

that's a more common fetish than you'd think (not one of mine though)

It's the underlying feelings that scare me.

i had one therapist who was good, a very down to earth girl.
and another who just came off as a white guy who wanted to dissect my brain a find the best drug to fix the damage.

>My therapist knows nothing because I refuse to talk. I go against my will.
We've identified the problem.

They were band posters weren't they.

suppose that depends on why you find the idea attractive (my currant room mate and probably best friend is a sadist, I'm familiar with some of that stuff)

avoid the biologic determinists, that's how they look at the human race

He was a good guy, he made me feel all better when I was unstable.

And when I got a 51-50 on my head, I freaked out and was about to snap, but the state psychiatrist really helped me out and removed the hold.

There's some good ones, those people. Expensive, but it really does work, and helps you understand yourself.

>praying to Dio

Good content by the way.

In this case probably more to Cannibal Corpse

which could be the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=hvvjiE4AdUI
not that I should encourage the worship of idols

What about something to make a lot of money until you figured out what you wanted to do? That way, you can easily have the funds to do what you actually want to do.

Thing is, she's a good therapist. I just don't trust anyone, especially after my psychiatrist put me in the psych ward. I think that may actually be what caused these rampant thoughts.

I want to watch someone die again. Just to feel what it's like. Yet the reason I was put in the psych ward was because I wanted to remember what it's like to put a shotgun to my head and be that close to death. I'm obsessed with Death. I refer to her as my love now. Everywhere I go she follows me. Not necessarily humans, but anything. I just kill everything around me. I bring death everywhere I go. Part of me loves it, part hates it. I don't even know what to do about it. I'm too afraid to talk to anyone. I don't want to go back to that place so they can fuck me up more.

No. One was a Joker poster.

fuck this stupid weird gay cancer furry bs

yeah don't know what to tell you there, its more than a little outside of my area

Y-you too

Thanks anyway.

Making it worse, the way things are now. Change is the only solution, stubbornness will be the quickest downfall. Recognization of a problem is the first key to fixing it.

First I would have to have a job that paid well. In order to get that I either need education, which takes 2-10 years depending on what I go into.

OR have connections and just get a high paying job without further educating myself. Which I honestly would do, but I know nobody in any big business. My grandfather is probably the most well off in the family, but that's mostly because he worked at a plant for like 30 years. Then went into life insurance after that.

My dream would be get set up in a small mountain town and start up an ice rink. Own that and just live.

Idols bring purpose to some that have none.

>Joker poster
lol

Yeah.

*Unzips*

I don't think i feel like postin anymore for the night
lurk a little longer
then
have a night

its a false one though, misleading and unhealthy

kind of cute, I don't care for pointy though

This is my fault, isn't it? I'm sorry.
Night.

I'm a quarter of the way done with trucking school.

>First....
Trucking school. That's what I'm doing.

>OR...
Well that's everyone, having connections definitely helps, but it's possible.

>My dream...
That's a very easily and oddly satisfyingly sounding dream. I'd suggest to keep using your credit cards and keep paying more than your monthly minimum to keep your revolving credit score going up, and your installed (standing) or whatever it's called credit by financing a car and paying that off to boost up your long term credit. When both of those are good and you've paid off the vehicle, I'd go ahead and apply for a loan to fund your idea of an ice rink. Mountain space is cheap to buy, but expensive to landscape. But if you have the means to do so, I hope it goes well for you.

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

>Shark
>PBR

You did it yourself.

I hear that pays well

>too muscly
>too many teeth
>fish with legs
no thanks

Night

Unhealthy by what degree. Experiences do something. Maybe he meets someone. They break off together.

Damn homie. I don't even HAVE a credit card. I own a car though. Just pay the insurance on that right now. I figure that mountain thing is a good ways off. Right now I'm just working and saving. Not very well.

smh

I just meant the idolatry, the rest of that sounds reasonable.

Also I should really get a credit card, I still have no credit history

It does. I haven't finished yet, but a family member does trucking, and they have offered me a job trucking from Fresno, CA to Oakland @ $150/trip.

Get one. You may feel like you can't afford one, but you can. I recommend you get a secured one from the bank if you don't qualify for an unsecured one. They'll ask for like $100-$200 in case you mess up and screw them, but after 6 months to a year, with good spending and paying habits, they'll give your deposit back and boost up your credit limit. Just try to keep your overhead under 30%. Also, is the vehicle in your name or someone else's?

The first two years really suck since you have no experience yet, so you have to either know someone or start off at a horrible company, but then after that, you can move on to better contracts or jobs.

Endorsements are definitely the way to go for sure.

>

Never enough horse

>Not enough horse
>Posts furry

Wat.

most of my horse folder still consists of people being turned into mares (full feral)

All my horse is in my encrypted folder and I don't want to decrypt it

mares are great