Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3j3_iPskjxk
youtube.com/watch?v=tD5K-e0IAeg
youtube.com/watch?v=1tY9LBFOdlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Galko is objectively best waifu
She is a Gamma Waifu. All your waifus are omega/beta tier

>Yui claimed

hey, at least that's how you know you have your priorities straight.
some of the stores in the mall nearest me have some weeb shit but not a store designed specifically for that, although there is an oriental store downtown.
yeah, i play a lot. soon enough it becomes an addiction to beat the level, especially when i die at 95% level completion. some of the levels are just really fun, too.
I cant imagine women working at a government job the way you describe it, though, now that I think about it.
goodnight, koume. sleep well!
well, as long as you aren't hurting really bad inside, i guess its okay. call me jui, if you'd like.
just an user who doesn't claim. he said he doesn't like me, then when i asked him why he ignores me, i make a comment and he sends that. it's whatever though, i guess. my day was pretty alright, just hung out with my brother :)
lucky that it hit you at 12; it hit me at 16.

Its boring. Ive cooked 1 meal in the last hour.
That wasnt Kanna.
Context.
youtu.be/3j3_iPskjxk

She's a good housewife and I will claim him in every thread if I have to.

Here

I'm fine. I'm just a little put-off by how quiet everything is these days. My summer technical class went perfectly, so my calendar is clear for almost two months, and my gf has been incommunicado for almost two weeks.

When I was growing up, my parents forced us into a lot of summer camps.... playing laser tag, pool parties, etc. Just not used to quiet as much as I like to pretend.
Yuuki
asianlet spotted

>Misaki Claimed

Aha. Yeah. When I was playing I think I managed to beat +3 coin up to level 10 or so. Some of the music in that game is great. Hear a lot of the same stuff in some IWBTG fangames.

(Rory)
>artisan toast
REEEEEEEEEE...that reminds me of the artisan toast joint that opened up fairly recently. They're doing enough business to hang around it seems.

Seriously though, the mushrooms would be the best part for me. No way I pay that much for avocado anything. That's another trend in parts of Burgerland, but it's a fading one at least.

(Yuuki)
I know that feel, the whole don't get back to us, we'll get back to you spiel. Feel good going into the interview tomorrow?

(Kanna)
Oh, I'm all done now. Gonna call it a night soon myself. The day was good, it's been nice and slow this week ahead of the holiday. Outside of work it's been cooking up more stuff and doing a bit of car work.

Good good! I hope it does. You'll knock them out of the park with your skills, I know it!
Uh, sorry sorry then! It's hard to remember sometimes... uh, okay, what about... any plans for the weekends?

Wait wait wait... what do you mean? I... I'll sleep soon if you want, I'm sorry! I promised someone I wouldn't stay up is what I meant!
I'm sorry if I made you mad Rem, really! I didn't... I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry!

Has your waifu or husbando sparked any kinks/fetishes for you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tD5K-e0IAeg

Thank you for linking the previous thread.

I laugh every time, easy money for no effort. And its not even a good bread.

Kanna kanna

Why does it matter if someone links the previous thread? Are you too retarded to use the archive/catalogue?

Oh look a faggot avatarfag

Rory-san I knew it was you. I just forgot to hit her button....cause ya know, she so sweet. Please check this out however.
Ill probably get a little drinks, however I'm doing it for company.
Nite nite.
You did not make rems mad.

first time you used it ?
best girl

Misaki

Pretty good, just kinda nervous though

Not really, working on my project and WoW in between mostly

Anyway, can't stay, gotta get to bed so I can wake up for the interview. Take it easy!

Oh look a coach

Wrong person

Used what?

Nani the fuck?...

she cute

This thread is my last gift for tonight. I'm out nigs.
HA! No.
In your case you should probably look online for weeb goodies. Anyways, stay alive You-ee.
You need stronger whiskey nig. But you'll have fun. Night.
Galko
My wife's manga is translated haha!
Im deadass not making this pizza
Koume
Kanna would rule the galaxy with her (You) powers.
Kanna
No it has not. Luckily fucking it up isn't that bad. It can be cleaned by a cotton swab but the kit I'm working on is small so cleaning up might be impossible in certain parts. Anywaus, I'm out. See ya.

Flip flappers is ghey
More like shit fappers amirite

look a cute

God damn this thread is going fast I left for some pizza came back to new thread lol

I can't NS :(

Shh

Go away David uwu

No kidding, but easy money is just that, no sense in turning it down. Just how much of a portion do you get for $15 Aussie bucks?

Breaking the ice is probably the hardest part, after that it's easier to get settled in and let the thoughts flow. When I interview people, it's easy to tell when the air is cleared and they're more at ease. Usually if the first couple of questions don't do it, there's relevant job-related questions that get their mind moving in the right direction and they get their footing underneath them. Better to say too little on something versus too much.

Eh. Whoever made the previous thread happened to be too much of a lazy dipshit to put it in the OP.
>Are you too retarded to use the archive/catalogue?
Why even bother making the thread if you won't even do it right?

Not OG Galko.

I would ask someone to help me but asking them to massage my chest is out of the question.

It was just like
>Fuck, I gotta make my own food, pay for my bills and taxes, get a house, job, etc

No one's stopping you

Asianlet?

It's not that I'm mad, it's just that usually when you try to sleep early, it almost never happens.

You're doing her for company?

A trap.

flip floppers

Why not

>not including previous thread is not doing it right.
We used to not even link the previous thread, baka. Even with CC's gay waifu rules.
Maybe you're a faggot?

card

I would massage your chest if you helped me out, oniichan
You're damn right that shit flopped in Japan
Traps are gay

That's precisely the reason I call it Flip Floppers

She is
I will. Night.
Hi Rikka
I had one from Kmart and I'm still not getting the card in a bit

Oh heya Tomo, how are you doing?

Yeah, the music is what kept me into it. I can get the coins, but in the newest update, you have to get 10 mini-coins before you can get the real coin, so I skipped that one. Haven't played it in a while, honestly, but I still like it a lot.
>tfw I thought you were going to sleep
I'm going to sleep soon anyway so it's w/e
that's what I've been doing. you stick around too, sausage.
i had thought so much about growing up and being a big bad grown up, only to realize when i was 16 that i was still a kid, and to cherish the moments.
only 18 now, but I already know I realized way too late that I didn't cherish my childhood as much as i should have.

Well, it's 12:30 so, like usual, am slep.

Osaka ama is now open for business.

Just tried my honey whisky. Not sure if I like it. It's rather sweet

Guess what bud, the people you knew are long gone and the people making the threads, usually Syndra, paste it there for the sake of simplicity.
>Previous: :shrug:
Well would you look at that, not pasting the link and putting some retarded shit instead.
Aren't you a special one. How about adjusting the rules next according to your waifu next time as well?

best grill with that cat one too

I... err, well I am, eheh. But I'm trying to hide it. Not doing a good job, right? Don't worry about it though, I'll deal with it or I won't! No biggie!
Oh, I wouldn't worry to bad about that. it sucks, yeah, but... it happens. No worries. Maybe he doesn't like people wanting to talking? I dunno, i can't judge him or anyone really! I just hope neither of you feel too bad.
Oh, that sounds really nice! You guys had a good time? Do anything together? I wish I spent more time with my sister.

Oh... yeah, that sounds kinda boring. What was it, if I can ask? Err, the meal! If you only cooked one meal, I hope it was good!

Really? Hmm... well, for the first thing, do you have anything that you like to do, like a game or something like that? Anything to keep you busy that's simple?
As for the second thing... that's not good. Do you think she's okay?
That happens. Find something to make it not so quiet, or maybe spend some time doing something you like and try to like it!

Oh, sorry then! Probably should have read that better. Sorry, really. That sounds like a good idea though. Glad to hear that your day was well, really! Slow days can be nice if they're doing something you like! Oh, cooking? Like what? I love hearing about food!
I hope that the car work goes well! Is it trouble or just improving it?

Hi Ruri!
How are you?
Sad song, at least to me.

Hi Lulu! How are you doing?

Hi hi! What's up with you today? Is your day going well?

I... I just... okay.
But... Err, sorry. Uh... I rarely get to see you. Let's talk about you! What do you like to do?

Hi! How are you doing today?

Ah, that sounds nice though! Productive and fun! I hope everything goes well for you!
No, it's super okay! Sorry I missed you and if I took up any of your time! Good luck with the interview! Thank you, you too!

Rip. It's okay, I think you'll do great! I'm glad it can be cleaned, but still it's scary. Especially if the one can't be cleaned!
That's alright! Have a great day/night! Thank you for talking!

I... I'm sorry then. I just... I didn't want to... make you mad. I'm sorry.
You're right though, that's usually the case. But the time that I'm supposed to go to bed is 3am, so I've still got time. ...honestly, I...
Nevermind.
I probably will sleep soon anyways though, really. Leave around 10, so in 30 minutes, be in bed by 11. Sounds okay to me. Then I can get up early.

Hi again Rikka! How was the pizza you got?

Hi

oh I didn't know they gave you one too
good night snugs

Hmmm sounds like I might enjoy it, wanna pass it my way?
Oh its alright I was just super hungry I didnt eact much all day today anyways you said you werent doing well?? Why is that??

Hello again tomoko how has life been treating ya.

If getchar() only returns the next character, how can it return a string if the function returns an integer?

You need to assign c as an array and assign whatever getchar(); returns as it's value, character by character I would think. But then again I barely opened up a C book less than two weeks ago.

And "The C Programming Language" is NOT for beginners.

Really got my noggin joggin.

>linking thread
>simplicity
There's no fucking point in having a previous thread link. Its a circle jerk thread and no one gives two shits what happened last thread.
>the people you knew are long gone.
Yet you still remain and still act like an edgy teenager who doesn't know what waifus all about
I literally just copy and pasted a thread OP that Rory made.
Go ERP, fag

Night snugs.
Sure. It's a bit sweet for my tastes.
I'm drinking honey whisky now.

Yyyuno?

You drunk yet

Nice hair by the way

The funny thing is, someone I know would massage my chest for no reason.

Sleep well Yui.

You're alright.
Try to organize yourself, and rest well.

A piece of toast thats a good percentage of the plate, about a third of an avocado and 200g fried mushrooms. We make it so that without the mushrooms its really not worth it.
It was our pad thai. Just a mindless meal with too much going on.

You almost got those 7s. No worries, I misread stuff all the time. The latest thing I made in the kitchen was a pot of Polish bigos- lots of cabbage, onions, mushrooms, spices, and of course, the meats: elk, wild boar, some deer sausage, and pork shoulder. There's a ton of other ingredients too, but it's well worth the wait. It's one of those dishes that gets better the next day and beyond as leftovers because of all the flavor. The cars are doing fine, aside from getting the yearly inspection on one of them, it's doing some detail work like restoring the headlights and touching up the interior. They're both old vehicles, but that's no reason to let them go to shit either.

I think I'm gonna call it a night here, take it easy.

Thanks I will enjoy this! Want some of my pizza?

Hey this is really good ruri. Reminds me of piano kumiko before he disappeared.
Asian manlet
My reloading project is all I really have atm. I'm used to socializing, much as I'd like to pretend I'm an introvert.

Not yet AMA when I do though.
What kind is it?

hi kanna, I'm starving. Haven't eaten today. how is you?

Just a classic pepperoni, come on I know you want some

Hey there, how'd RE7 stream go? I hope I'm remembering the right person.

Ah that sounds difficult. Yeah it wasn't bad I just prefer other things.

Good night Jui!

Oh shit nigga I found a translation of Oshiete! Galko-chan!
Is it boneless though?

Okay then I'll start what do you do when your not busy.

:(

Yes

Because no access to my pc

That's why I love them

Lol what a fag

Hey rikka want to participate in my ama.

Get fucked

Yup got the right person and it went well I played for 4 hours and almost beat the game
Were clear
Whats an ama??

>I'm a man
>What a fag
You wot mate

Oh nice! I'll try to catch it tomorrow since I should be around all day.

Oh I would love them.
Sleep post play games and fap really roubd it out. Bit of reading mango

Short term for ask me anything

Alright here ya go!
I wont be streaming for about a week cuz I am going on vacation, but I will as soon as I get back!Yeah I am down to participate what questions you got?

Whaaat? What kinda of pizza was it? "Alright" for a pizza sounds terrible! They should always be awesome! I'm glad you ate though, really really! Please don't only eat a bit each day, you need your strength you silly!
Nah, I'm... that's just me. I'm never really well, wake up with a headache and feeling depressed everyday. But complaining about it isn't going to fix anything, so no worries!
What did you do today that kept you so busy from eating? Oh, and what did you stream?

I... okay, thank you. I just... I'm sorry.
I'm trying as hard as I can. I just don't know what to do, I'm terrible with schedules and... I dunno, I'll figure something out.
Sorry to take up your time. Thank you Rem. The same goes for you.

Oh, that sounds... well, I don't know what that is. What do you mean? It sounds like you don't like it that much!
Okay, well... what's your favorite meal then? I'm curious!

I know... ;-; Next time! 7 best number!
Thank you! I'll try harder next time!
Whaaaaaaat?! That sounds... I don't know if I'd try that! It sounds good but I'm not a big meat fan!
Oh, that sounds not too bad then! I hope it goes well! You're right. I like older cars myself!
That's alright! Sorry for the slow response. Sleep well, okay? Thank you, and you too.

Do you have anything that you've wanted to try? Or... nothing, really? At least you have reloading then?
If that's the case, do you have any friends that you can hang out with?

Awww... why not? Go get something to eat, please!
I'm bad, as normal. No worries though.
How is your day going though? Work?

What are your thoughts on anal fistulae?

I try to uwu

What's wrong fagpai?
How many new art did you get?

Why aren't you fucks in bed (Americans only)

Comfy what was the mango about.

>Its a circle jerk thread and no one gives two shits what happened last thread.
Eh, I don't know about that, Chen did, kinda. Maybe Sachii at some point.
>Yet you still remain and still act like an edgy teenager who doesn't know what waifus all about
I don't know, weren't you the salty fuck who got triggered over me thanking OP for not being retarded? Huh.
>Go ERP, fag
Woah, I haven't heard that one before.

Mobilefags yes.

I'm afraid I don't know who that is. Idealism is fine, though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1tY9LBFOdlQ

Hi hi. I'm fine I suppose, just cold and hoping to pass out soon.
I don't know if there's a point in retaliating the question since you've probably answered it ten or so times this thread only, so I hope you're fine too.

Thank you Rikka
It's my day off you duck

Nezumi

Last one I read was gokicha. About a cockroach grill

Hard to say. Let's go with "depression" in general.
Not much. Like 4 pictures maybe.

No excuse, a healthy sleep schedule is important for the body and mind

If rikka was an animal what would she be.

You could always diddle your cousin

Pineapple on pizza is disgusting

Great I can't do that though. Sleeping is too hard

Nothing has changed since last time then.
That few? Damn

The joke is dead uwu

10pm
no food, day was fine just average. why bad

My b