What does Sup Forums think of the fact that girls LOVE metal?

What does Sup Forums think of the fact that girls LOVE metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2Dibawdx8o
youtube.com/watch?v=k-fBa9Xz89Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot

agreed, metal girls are the superior type of music-interested girls.

I LOVE girls who LOVE metal!
(As long as it's GOOD metal and not Burzum crap or NSBM)

too easy

If she doesn't have the intelligence to appreciate avant garde post pink, what's the point?

have fun getting pegged.

Metal chicks are submissive af choke me daddy sluts

girls are practically children so it makes sense

youve just confirmed your virginity, thats sadcore girls

>thats sadcore girls
Well, you just confirmed your's

0/10

I like industrial and post-punk. Metal is 90% cheesy trash.

We get it already

>likes industrial and post-punk
>calls metal "cheesy trash"
Oh the irony

They just pretend to like it.

I didn't say all metal. Some of it is pretty good. But you can't compare something like pantera to throbbing gristle.

That sounds really fucking hot, user, and I'm not even gay myself. I would do anything to make that situation happen.

Strippers maybe.

WOMEN ARE A MEME
THEY JUST LISTEN TO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO FIT IN

They literally do not have musical taste

>Tripfag acts like an embarrassing faggot
Shocking

No, you can't, because they're completely different fucking types of music

Death > Throbbing Gristle though

>"I don't like your attitude"
>"I think you're gonna have to be punished"

Pantera is way better than Throbbing Gristle, they're only cheesy if fun, passion, and masculinity are extremely foreign concepts to you. If so, you can walk on home boy, but you're probably already there.

I don't mind Death. I obviously prefer tg, but Death is okay in my book.

if youre trying to hurt my feelings or get me to leave youre gonna have to try way harder than that

I don't like fun or ott masculinity. So you're right there, mate.

It's as simple as this, tripfag
>filtered

Oh its understood that tripfags are attention whores who feed off of whatever energy is thrown at them (usually negative), so there's no getting you to leave; however, its healthy to be told when you're being an annoying faggot.

>filtered
damn got me didnt see that one coming
then by your own logic youre just feeding me arent you, youre efforts are ultimately futile that much is clear, youre beating off a dead horse

>being emotional over shitposting
hahaha typical anally devastated tripfaggot, posting like an abandoned housewife

hahaha this will get these fags!!!!!!! gotteM!! hahahaha im so smart mommy is so proud of me!!! i am a logical atheist!!

Would Sup Forums listen to metal for a chance to get a metal gf?

the fact that i even responded to this obvious bait youve been throwing out should let you know how drunk i actually am.

>he can't avoid blogposting no matter what
I bet you also have a tumblr you mentally deranged sissy

>trying to read shirt
>"user! My eyes are up here!"

female?

>tfw no metal gf
>why live

For real though, WHY EVEN LIVE if you can't have this.

kek

somebody actually laughed at my joke

Doubtful. My fat landwhale cunt of a girlfriend pretends to like metal, but then flips on the Radio Disney Pandora Radio station when no one's looking.

Really? Story?

You guys are literally the same dudes from the metal thread

hey don't blow our cover you fucking weirdo where did you even come from

>tfw girls only like meme metal and not the good memes like Gorguts and Pyrrhon
'course that's not as bad as
>tfw no girls like Japanese zeuhl

that's a trap

theyre really no different than other women to be desu. usually they have the worst taste in metal and entry level taste in everything else

The only common type of female music fan that actually has any taste.

Memes repeat themselves

They're posers, obviously

The only time I saw an attractive meal girl IRL, she had a boyfriend who was fucking jacked and I was too scared to go near either of them.

i generally only use it in threads i make multiple posts in, usually i post anonomously but then i forget to take it off and well consistency, what's your point, that i'm dumb?

just turn off your tripcode and post like a normal person you dumb faggot

too late i already started with it on in this thread, that's almost worse, plus this thread is trash

thanks to (spoiler] you

Universally damaged, promiscuous and ignorant/retarded gals that haven't graduated from the high school phase where you dress a certain way to fit into your little tribe

Good for a fuck cause they're usually pretty freaky but not much else, metalheads chicks are some of the stupidest arrested development adulescents I have ever met

nobody gives a shit just fucking off yourself

>blaming your autism on intoxication
heh

As what?

Kek

The only girls that actually like metal are gay as all hell. It's just not a scene that straight girls really get into

t. Butch metal lesbian

She's not real it's a magazine photo shoot I bet

Women dont belong on that side of humanity.

Girls are for faggots. Real men suck dick

girls are poseurs

> tfw have serious industrial dark ambient gf
> tfw shes asexual and will only peg me

Living the dream.

yea, shes a little autistic and serious all the time, but she works hard and cooks and shit so it's pretty good.

Good that's what I'm into

Bump

Chad's giving her the dick while you aren't looking.

Nah some user looked it up in another thread and said that her dad makes the jackets for her because she likes those bands and she does photoshoots with them.

I am envious

Stop being gay then, faggot.

The vast majority of girls who like metal are only interested in the fashion and the abundant male attention. See

Hey I like Koenjihyakkei
Already have a bf tho

woke

Bump

Bump

Bump

Some can be alright, nut in my general experience "metal gurlz" are usually just into the thrash bands and have a horrible habit of always being obnoxious/loud and annoying, or maybe i just have a personality clash with most of them, they're usually fucking hot though... I'll give you that.

this desu

Every single one I've been with was the type to be "that girl". You know, like "hey, look, I drink beer just like the guys" or "hey, I play video games just like the guys". That being said, the sex was good af tho

Reminder to all
youtube.com/watch?v=H2Dibawdx8o
youtube.com/watch?v=k-fBa9Xz89Y

That was the longest minute of my fucking life.

Jesus christ
I consider myself a metalhead, but "metal girls" are the cringiest fucking shit

most metal girls are either posers or only listen to normie/mainstream metal.

You obvioualy never met a typical metal girl.
Granted, a lot of them are

girls who like metal are just girls who couldn't be sluts in their teenage years.

No my fellow Sup Forumstator I am not. My favorite album is In the Jet Plane over the Ocean by Non-aligned Cream Motel.

Fucking kek

Slayer isn't bad though, that's an entry level numale opinion to reject Slayer for """cred"""

Thrash metal is the best metal though

Holy shit, are all metal girls that mean?

yes
They will break your heart and then your dick

Nah man total numale, currently digging the new Kero Kerokult CRUSHERRRRRRRRRR FUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Would you fuck a metal bitch to deathcore?

Bump

i heard that toxic vision is a huge butterface.

also the metal gf meme is terrible. or maybe i just have bad luck. dated a handful of metal girls (read: girls into extreme metal, specifically black metal), all of them have been either huge sluts or absolutely insane or both. Or just drug addicts and bad people in general.

The more I'm a part of it, the more i hate the metal subculture. but it's really all i know since i've been a part of it for so long.

Captcha: service everyone