Need some major help b

Need some major help b
>be me
>early march
>girl I talked to a few days back comes to me on snapchat
>says she likes me, asks if I like her back
>my first and last gf 4 years before was cool and all, but she's got a dick now, so I'm desperate
>seize the opportunity
>yes
>life is great
>literally 1 week later, her mom talks to her about college or some shit, she says we should break up
>I agree
>waitasecond.ogg
>immediate regret, try to fix my mistake
>"idk lemme think about it"
>I hound her for an answer for a fucking month
>entire time, "still thinking"
>"I've been busy"
>figure out she's lied to me about certain shit
>I snap, tell her to cut the shit
>she gets mad and tells me getting mad will get me nowhere
[cont.]

Im listening..

fake and gay

[cont.]
>decide to get petty revenge
>expose her and all her lies on my sc story
>happen to be cycling at the time
>on the spot, call it "Cycling Sunday"
>my friends love it
>do the same thing every Sunday
>just biking and ranting about the little shit to the big shit
>she lied about her favorite soda
>this goes on for 3 weeks, some stuff in between, but nothing much
>the 4th week comes
>one of my friends tells me about a pregnancy scare she had
>get some sloppy details, and talk about it
>immediately get shit on by all of her friends
>apparently I was wrong
>she had an abortion
>ohshit.png
>she finally contacts me (she stopped talking to me before the first Cycling Sunday)
>tells to me to stop shit talking her, she's sorry, but I need to apologize
>why??
>"I was raped, I have cancer, I have abusive parents, etc."
>guilt_trip.exe
>apologize profusely, she accepts
>immense guilt follows my every movement, but she still considers me her friend
>I've never been so confused
[cont.]

go on

[cont.]
>maybe 2 weeks pass
>it's late May at this point
>we haven't talked since the apology
>I'm at a concert performance with my band
>I step to the front of the stage when my solo piece comes up
>I look into the audience, and guess who's there
>surprise faggot! it's Jane (we'll call her Jane)
>think nothing of it, she has friends in the band
>later that night, she contacts me on sc out of the blue
>starts telling me how good I sounded and praising me
>I make conversation, but I'm very uncomfortable the entire time
>no mention of any incident before hand
>go to sleep
>over the course of the next week or so we begin to chat more regularly
>I finally bring up what happened
>she just says she'll forgive, but not forget
>damn Jane
>another week or so passes, we're about 2 weeks into June by now
>I developed feelings for her again
>don't know why, and don't know how
>decide to tell her, but back away at first
>eventually tell her
>she's shocked, but what she does next gets me more
>she says she feels the same way, but she's not 100% sure
>wtf.mp4
>she proposes an idea
>asks if I want to go on a date (we never went on a date the first time around and we both think that's partially what went wrong)
>I agree
[cont.]

Gay and fake, lol who does this shit? Never in my life have i ever met someone who would lie about their favorite soda or drink at all.
F a k e a n d G a y

Being this new

I swear all these fags assume everything is fake because something has never happened to them that is similar. OP, fake or not, I'm interested. Please finish the story.

This

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I actually spent 4 years thinking a girl's favorite soda was Pepsi because that's all I ever saw her drink. We started dating last year, and when I bought her a Pepsi for mixer on a booze run, I found it she hated it. That's just what people always bought. Her favorite was cherry Dr. Pepper. The shit happens man.

[cont.]
Final part
>we set up a time and place
>Jane then no longer refers to it as a "date"
>only says "hang out"
>probably not too good, idk
>whatever, I'll take it
>baby steps
>the day comes, we planned to just go to random places, talk, explore, have fun
>go to the beach with some friends before hand, having a good time
>an hour before we're supposed to hang I go home, get ready
>time comes, ask her where to meet
>no response
>1 hour passes
>shoot her another text, ask her if she's okay
>no response
>6 hours pass, I'm pissed
>finally get a text
>"sorry, my grandma had a stroke"
>ahfuck.wav
>send my condolences
>give it a rest for a week while she's at orientation
>week passes, we plan on "hanging out" Tuesday (yesterday) after a rehearsal
>she gives me a ride to the rehearsal and we're talking face to face and enjoying the company
>halfway through the rehearsal she leaves
>after the rehearsal I catch a ride back home with my director and shoot her a message
>"guess you didn't wanna hang out?"
>what does she reply with?
>"sorry, I'm going to a baseball game with my estranged father"
>FUCK.gif
This has happened twice now and I honestly have no clue what I should do next. I don't wanna keep pushing to "hang out," but if I don't, I'm afraid I might never get the chance to see what we could've been before she literally disappears for the next 10 years. Also, should've mentioned earlier, but I also need to know if I'm friendzoned or she's dropping hints. On multiple occasions Jane has called me one of the coolest people she knows, but she has also said that she enjoys talking with me the most out of whatever group of people she talks to. That last bit is probably because I'm always there for there, and I let her know it, but yeah.
Seriously, someone help me.
Please.

seems like a shit show, you seem thirsty, but I would still bail. There are other cringeworthy girls out there, Sup Forumsroseph.

She doesn't want you. Women that want you will pursue you. Trust me on that.

At most, you're a back up/rebound guy she wants to keep around. Either bail, or confront. Confronting has 2 possible options. Either you confront and you get what you want, or you confront and she says fuck off. Win win. She sees reason enough to keep you around, but not to date you. You can't be friendzoned because she doesn't hang out with you. You're basically her emotional dump. In truth, it probably wasn't even her mom talking to her, just a man she likes better.

I would bail, but at this point I'm pretty stuck. On one side, she's the only girl in a 1000 mile radius that I have any chance of getting my dick wet with, but on the other hand, as much as I'd love to up and leave, cut all communications, and call it a day, I already tried and it didn't bode too well

Seems to me like she digs you, but might have trouble getting too involved?

Raep her

lol she just likes knowing that she can have you at anytime you would have been fine if you stopped replying AT ALL after first time she didn't want to hang out...

But you were too much of a faggot and now she won't have any respect for you, you may still fuck her, yes, but be aware that now as soon a second she sees a guy she likes she will ignore you because she knows you will be "there for her" anytime she wants

You fucked up, I would bail and look for other girl that doesn't see me as a faggot, yet.

Dude.... No. There's a woman out there. That's beta as fuck thinking. You need to have fucking confidence. Either bail or confront. Stop being a pussy. I hate bitches like that, she's literally using you in the worst way possible. You'll live without her, and if you stop being so pessimistic you'll find a girl.
Fucking stupid. If she liked you she wouldn't be doing this shit. Critical thinking is a life skill. Learn to read into a situation.

How many times has she pulled this OP?

OP, here's a step-by-step tutorial on how to get her back.
1. Go to her mother's house.
2. Drug her.
3. Fuck the shit out of her and take pics.
4. Send her those pics.
5. ???
6. Profit.

This guy gets it. You might get a date, but it will probably be in a situation she needs a date and has nobody else to come to. You may get a late night booty call as rebound, or when she needs dick and can't find another dick. You will never be her man though. She's found her 3rd string quarterback, and that's you.

If this is real forget this bitch, do you think this bs will change once you start dating?

OP IS A FAGGOT.

It's only happened the two times that I talked about

FAGGOT.

Because you have only been talking for like 4 weeks retard, honestly she is just using you when she is bored... but you already made clear you won't stop talking to her so any advice will be pointless just keep being a beta

What's new?

Well, if you want to continue this cycle a few more times, you can try. Don't think one date means she likes you though. If you're going to test it, she needs to agree several times and actually come through. I, however, doubt that will happen. Just cut it off. That's your best bet.

Get new clothes. Hit the gym. Do something. Reevaluate your life. Move on. Get more confidence and you'll be fine.

Bail. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone this consistently inconsistent?

"once you start dating"

I dunno man people do weird shit, no everybody's out there playing some strat game
Op I'd say confront her, either figure out wtf is going on or you stop losing your time

Ironically, I already started working out because of her kinda. I was in deep for a good second

>girl abandons boyfriend
>gets raped
i'm split on karma or she's a mythomaniac whore and just fucked some nigger

Well, shit. That's even worse OP. If you were ready to better yourself for her... I feel you bro. I dated a whore who I did that for before I found out... Fuck it OP. Confront her. Ask her what's the deal. Be nice, but firm. If she's still ambiguous, bail immediately. If not give her a little time. If she continues this action, bail immediately. It's likely she's just using you, but if you're gonna better yourself for her, what's a couple more weeks of being beta, right? Bettering yourself is important.

Yeah, I'll confront her. Gotta figure how to work it out though. Some help would be nice. I just don't wanna go in too hard though cause down the road I might need some favors and she's maybe one of two people I could get em from

Was an alcoholic... Stopped cold turkey, went to the gym and was losing weight. I was doing great and happy, then after about 6 months she started being a cunt. Tried to work on the relationship for 3 more months. Realized she was just a cunt and was hiding it until she had me in her hold. Went off, was done. She immediately moved on. I'm talking from experience.. Sorta... OP.

The thing is I don't really believe girls when they say they were raped in their sob stories. I assume rape victims don't usually casually bring up their rape to flaunt around to guilt people for shit.

Be nice but firm OP. Something along the lines of

"I like you, but I'm getting mixed signals. You say we can go on dates and then call it hanging out. Hanging out turns to you having to do something else. Are we on the same page, or is something else going on? It's starting to feel like you don't like me"

Or something

Be firm that she's making you feel like she's leading you on, but being nice and not abrupt about it man.

fucking ditch her. she is playing you along and keeping you in the friend zone. if she wanted to fuck or bang or be married happily ever after then more would happen.

she has blown you off twice by making shit up. drop her even though you have feels

no no no no no this is bad advice OP

Play it cool and just assume she's interested, but don't keep asking her to shit. Then go find another girl; get involved in things; get a job or something. There are always women.

Oh yeah and keep working out. You're not gonna be happy chasing a girl like this because even if it goes perfect and you get the girl, you're gonna be right back where you started as soon as you two break up.

Be happy without a girl or your life is always gonna suck.

I wish there was a compromise between your two solutions, but I'm leaning toward the first

He isn't wrong OP. It's bad advice, but it's the advice you seem to want. Your best bet is to quit replying. If she really wants to be with you, she'll make it obvious at some point. If not, move on. I really think she doesn't want to be with you. I fully believe you've been third stringed.

One adjustment I would make to this, Is don't hold on to the thought that she may like you. It will only keep you hung up. Don't say fuck off, but don't keep up this cycle. Give base level replies at most. Find another woman. She isn't the only woman that you'll be able to get with.