Can someone please explain this meme?

Can someone please explain this meme?

L. O. G. P. O. S. T.

If that's real then fucking kek.

its not a meme, its just one faggot.

But it's not. There are lots of us.

my favourite

people think it's funny to spam the same autistic meme over and over even though they're the only ones that think it's funny

You're welcome nigger.

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Come on I mean it is kinda funny lol. I get how it can be autistic but it's an autistic kek. But I see your point

>taking it seriously and getting offended rather than laughing it off or not giving a "shit"

He really is a fucking douchebag.

I wanna suck his douche bag turd out of his douchebagy delicious pink starfish

Ok I've had it with this stupid fucking forced Andy Sixx meme. It's not funny at all. Its just one autist with no life posting over and over and I'm steaming mad. My friend Andy and I started at least six good cock rate/ pics you shouldn't share threads last night and what do you know? 404 in ten minutes, meanwhile this shitty meme is sliding to the first page. This might be a bit much for you to swallow, but if I ever meet you irl I'm gonna cream you. Go log in to your tumblr for this fetish shit, asshole. I'm fucking dung with it.

Just for that, im going to suck twice as hard on his asshole.
You did it man. You just had to run your fucking mouth. Now andy's going to get a fucking rosebud prolapsed asshole because of you

Kek

Introducing Shit Le Boef.

No wait! Im sorry! Please dont do that to Andy. My mouth can take a log but not a fucking rosie posie!

This made me kek alot more than the log meme. Of course, 0 keks isn't very hard to beat...

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MEME!

BUT....

I have to admire the persistent autism, I mean man, this must be a short yellow busload of autists with minor photoshop skills who keep this up with relatively fresh (steamy creamy) content.

What Sup Forums really needs is
"Andy Sixx Meme Posters: the Unauthorized true story" greetexted

Most forced autism in the history of Sup Forums, along with 'go 'za. People who like these kinds of downs-tier memes should be shot to the neck. At least keep your autism in one thread.

We already have the logpill tho