Can someone pls explain to me the thinking of people who send rape or death threats?

can someone pls explain to me the thinking of people who send rape or death threats?

wtf are you trying to accomplish?

It's XD hilarious

Feminists are degenerates though

Not like me

That's the thing it's all white guys that send these threats. They get offended by every single thing on the internet if it they don't get their way or it doesn't paint their narrative. But will be the first to say something Is pc and they have freedom of speech it's sad

>bait

Not today.

Is it weird that Anita arouses me? I just really want to fuck her.

I'd like to hear an honest and intelligent answer if you're capable. I'm all ears, this is not bait, and I will not be snarky and passive aggressive. I'm willing to engage seriously with you about this. If you think this is bait, well then you can't be bothered to think critically in life anyway, so what good are you?

Don't know about actual threats, but Pic related just sends herself "threats" for a bigger platform. Sleazy, sure. But arguably, it works.

No. She tries incredibly hard to be as feminine as possible. That overly feminine everything means straight men will be attracted, even if she is repulsive otherwise.

are you serious?

They're idiots. No matter who it is, if someone is negatively famous (infamous), they get a certain amount of threats.

>broad generalization
>oh noes disagreement
>cunty passive agressive reply
Post those police reports you're sitting on that verify your claims.

1. The.
2. Lulz.

the only reason people are talking about this is because she just got harrassed in public by a group of people

That kike probably makes half of them up. How does anyone take internet threats seriously though?

hyper feminine feminist here

Not feminine for dick, most guys think it's a bit much. I'm feminine because I like it.

My room, I'm 25.

It's human nature to try to tear each other down. Most of us think we are important, and get pissed if someone establishes fame or noteriety that we think they don't deserve. At that point, we will try to harm them in anyway we can. We all do it on some level. Male, female, white, slit-eye...

Knew a guy who had a rollover accident when he was young. One person died. He was injured. Got death threats for a while after. People are crazy. Some people get a kick out of it. They do not represent the vast majority of people who disagree with you. Some of them probably threaten all kinds of people.

that wasn't op btw

You are a guy, aren't you.

They do whine a lot, and blame everybody for everything, and never take responsibility for anything.

its to let people know they are going to rape and/or kill you at some point.... or if they're faggots they do it to keep you quiet.

Anita sarkeesian is a blatant opportunist and con artist. No reason to harass her, though.

don't pussy out op we're in this together friendo

I love Anita

They're pussy edgelords.

If that isn't a reason to harass someone over the internet I don't know what is. She takes shit loads of money and pisses it away on poorly researched videos. Harassment is fine, threats aren't though.

I'd fuck her.

we need more of this so we can spam her twitter.

> OMG THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME.
> LITERAL GARBAGE HUMAN SHITHEADS
> THIS IS HARASSMENT!
lmao ok fam.

Replace guys with girls and I agree

Maybe it's just part of their culture? I mean, I keep hearing about rape culture left and right.

she was giving a presentation and they interrupted her, dummy

they stopped her from doing her job

>harrassed
You mean they sat there silently listening to her until she made false allegations against them while on a platform that did not allow them a chance to defend themselves?

Yeah exactly, so sad

They sat quietly and when the floor was opened for questions, questions were asked.
You can lie all you want faggot but it was all caught on camera. Anyone who cares knows you're fuckin lying m8.

She was not interrupted a single time, there is literally video evidence.....but that narrative

Have you guys listened to Maddox's latest podcast it's relevant to op question. madcastmedia dot com
>/shows/bestdebate/56/

Consider if you will, how an ape who really wants something but can't have it might behave. Now add the capacity for abstraction. You are the thing, he is the complicated ape demanding what what he has determined should belong to him. If you stand in the way of that, you get the wrath. I really do think it's that simple, always - regardless of how its rationalized.

Pic related
Pod features Sargon of Akkad the guy she attacked at vidcon

That paint choice is almost as deafening as your father's shame.

Probably rape it murder

An understanding.

Maybe they are sad boys and the only way they can feel anything is by finding ways to feel powerful as a faceless harasser. They believe disagreeing voices should be bullied by a mindless faceless mass that attempts to conform to the lowest common denominator. Feeling powerful by acting small and vicious. Because they really just want to be loved.

>muh threats
>muh victim narrative

No one cares fuck off.

All it does is get her more donations

>people who send rape or death threats?
>Sarkeesian
>being this serious

pink makes me happy

because leaving her alone will stop her