Be me

>be me
>talking to chad on normie social media
>immediatly says he wants to fight me for no reason
>i can take him, but he'll probably bring his assload of faggy friends with him
>ask him why he wants to fight
>just responds with 'ill smachk da fuck out chu' 'ill bring my gang to yall house tomorrow kid' and other money nonsense
>its 1:00 currently
>probably just going to carry a knife tomorrow
>wat do?

>call police
>report him for threatening you

Why do you talk to people outside of your own social clique when you know they're going to shun you?

Why were you talking to Chad on social media in the first place? Were you hoping for a dick pic?

definetly report it to the police, no way in hell he would make it a fair fight, better than getting your shit pushed in or dying

eh, he would just try to fuck me up more
read above

Where are you?
If you're close I will come beat the fuck out of all of them for you. Fuck them.

Im in Upstate NY

I was decent friends with him
no idea why he got so fucking upset

oh shit, I am too. I'm in 585

appreciate the gesture user, but you're the state away from me

Clear on other side of the country, sorry dude.
I can email him a jpg of my fist if you need me to.

send via carrier pigeon

Maybe that's his way of joking with you?
You know, some people say come on man 1vs1 me irl right now and shit to talk shit but back down Everytime.

You sound like underage b& but assuming you're over the age of 18, get a gun.

SC of convo

Hire a horny big black nigger from craigslist to rape him

/Thread

Topkek

this is what you do
tell him you will be the shit out of him and to meet you at some park or somewhere discrete then find some school a town over and find the craziest and biggest person there and talk shit to that kid
tell that kid you'll be at the park or where ever and that you'll be with your crew ready to fuck him up
then watch from a distance and enjoy

he's not joking user

im poor
maybe
good plan
thats actually fucking amazing

>Eat a bunch of spaghetti and laxatives right now
>shove buttplug in ass
>wait for Chad to come fight you
>remove pants asap
>confusedchad.jpg
>remove plug
>release the kraken
>run directly at Chad shit still spewing out of your ass (bonus points for helicopter-ing your penis while running)
>Chad gets spooked and leaves
>townhero.png

xtra points for greentext

lol are you fucking stoopid? RL ain't some Disney channel series... as soon as you talk shit to that kid he will beat your ass on the spot, why the fuck would he walk all the way across town to meet at some random rasa place instead of beating the shit out of your when you are 5 feet away from him?

im assuming he means to talk shit on the internet user
like most of Sup Forums

buy a 1/8th of weed cum all over it and let it dry then give it to the kid as a gift

peace treaty