In my opinion mexicans are more disgusting than niggers

in my opinion mexicans are more disgusting than niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTJoYDqI5kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well Mexican immigrants are a lot like invaders, while our niggers are at least American. I'd support a fellow countryman over some Mexican invader any day.

t. Jamal

keep us updated poland we really need your opinions man

Nah. Niggers are wayyy more disgusting.

At least Mexican fathers usually stick around and provide for their families.

Do you think niggers could build cities like this?

This. Niggers have been here for as long as we have, they know their place for the most part and stay in their ghettos, and they're like 12% of the population and decreasing.

Niggers aren't the problem. Those disgusting brown midgets are the ones who really need gassing.

Both are pretty shit.

Mexicans are fine when they stay in their own country. We just don't want them here.

Do you think spics could build pyramids like these?

WE

>A sea of tiny rooms all haphazardly connecting to each other with a few nicer 100yr + older buildings likely built by pure Spaniards.

Jews build that, not niggers.

WUZ

Wtf do you know about mexican, since youre polish you should barely have any niggers there.

>
>Do you think spics could build pyramids like these?
WE
Tfw Polish-Mexican kek
Also you're fucking poor you have no right to speak.
W

>polack

get out paco

KANGZ

Maybe.we should filet one of each and see which a dog prefers.

Meanwhile the US prison population is 45% white 46% black.

Choose your words wisely gringo, for they maybe your last.

t. Aztlan

Mexicans are brotier

Hispanic, they are a bit more tame than Mexicans.

t. niggers

>mexicans worse than blacks

>he actually believes this meme

>my sides

At least niggers can speak English unlike spics they never want to learn.

If you guys actually believe this you're retarded.

Fucking Puerto Ricans

Mexicans are worse than niggers because we've always been able to control and contain our niggers. Their portion of the population has remained relatively static for 200 years.

Mexicans on the other hand breed like an insect species and continue to conquer ground demographically. They are a plague and need to be purged entirely from our country. They are shit and simply do not belong in the United States.

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

I say we just let blacks and spics fight time the death for a spot in America, then deport the winner

>Mexicans are worse than niggers because we've always been able to control and contain our niggers.
>control

Control? LMAO, Niggers aren't controllable. That's why they riot and destroy shit when a dumb criminal gets killed.

The only reason you think niggers are "controllable" is because they kill each other so fast that their population growth has stagnated. You better be glad that abortion exists, because it's the one thing stopping blacks from becoming as bad and populated as mexicans.

"waaaaa poland isn't being very nice to me waaaa"

At least Hispanics are better than your sand nigger and it's not even close.

>"I'm going to go on a rant about hypothetical situations that won't happen so I can act like I proved my point"

>sand nigger

Stop moving goal post

Wtf does a polack know or care about Mexicans in the U.S?

don't you have a wall to build paco

La Cucarachas

I don't care about Hispanics as long as they are legal.

MIDF shilling hard in this thread

to be honest half of your hispanic population are niggers.

You have obviously never seen somalis.

THEY ARE NOT EVEN MEXICANS ; THEY ARE MOSTLY FROM CENTRAL AMERICA AND THEY GET CALLED MEXICANS

FUUUUCK

Do you actually think niggers built them lol

>at least niggers can speak english.
you call that bastardized ebonics nigger English. get suicided by cops, nigger.

Are Spaniards okay? Most of them are legal and speak english.

I mean Spain is in Europe

A shitty version of English is better than no English at all.

I dont know but i want some pollack farm girl pussy on my brown cock. Im thirsty

Not all hispanics are fucking mexican wetback beaners

Spaniards are white Europeans. Mexicans are retarded Spanish rape babies.

well those are wetback beaner Mexicans, but those aren't every form of hispanic

Those are like Guatemelans or Indio Mexicans dude.

You've never met one faggot. Very large portions of the nigger population are irredeemable nothings. Non illegal mexicans have religion(usually Catholicism which makes them breed like roaches) that keeps their morals somewhat in check. They have family values that help raise them to be more than just nigger tier cretins. I live in new mexico and the legal mexicans i know are far and beyond better than the illegal wetback culture. Illegals are the curse, most mexicans aren't that bad.

No.

Mexicans are 20 to 70%+ European.

Given the choice they side with whites over niggers. Source: Prison politics

Do you like drinking their cum as it leaks from your wife's pussy too, cuck?

I've never even seen a Mexican in the flesh, but from what I hear they're like Poles with darker skin.

Legal and educated Hispanics are like poles with darker skin.....Central American Indio border hoppers are Brown Dwarves....I'm not making this up.

It's a very wide spectrum depending on how much castillian blood they have in them or how much their ancestors fucked the natives.

If you ever watch Mexican TV you'll see they're just as racist, if not more so, than burgers. They prefer european / white looking actors unless it's a clown / poor fucker role, then it's a mestizo.

Here is the cast of one of the more popular morning talk / variety shows.

You consider that to be white?

Not even close

White, compared to:

>1 post by this ID
Give me some (you)s

Checked, amigo.

>Poland

Im sure you've met a lot of Mexicans...

I don't mean in terms of appearance, I mean that they're an immigrant race of conservative catholics who get heavily involved in both manual labour and semi-organised crime, and often refuse to speak the language. We already pretty much had that with the Irish though, so Poles fit right in here.

this nigga gets it.

I've only ever met two Mexicans in my life,
One was a posh lass who I worked with here in England. She seemed nice enough.
Another Mexican I met was when I lived and worked in Spain. He was utterly poor and I helped him out with money as I've got enough coin. He was a PhD student and had fucking nothing. I speak fluent Spanish and tried to help him. He could not comprehend how cold it can get in Spain. I gave him spare blankets and shared my food with him.

In England, we have central heating. In Spain it's different as the summer is fierce. I lived in So we had a primitive heating system called 'brasero'. It's basically a small heating unit under a table. You have to put the tablecloth over your knees and absorb the heat. And sit still. Spanish bros will know exactly what I'm mentioning. The brasero is an ancient heating method. It goes back to Roman times.

I lived in Córdoba for three years. The heat is fucking unimaginable. Normal temperature is not an option. It gets up to 48 degrees c. That's almost half the boiling point of water. Pure fire in summer and very cold in winter. I recall the heat. Fucking horrible. I'm Scottish and we have cold weather. Anything above 20 degrees is too hot.My favourite temperature is about 12 degrees.

My body can't take heat.

>posting San Miguel
>posting a city built entirely thanks to whites

> he blames us for his cuckness.
Wew vato, get out and get laid.

They are ok in my city. We don't have blacks here, only whites, Mexicans, and Asians. It's good desu.

Nah, at least Mexicans have culture and care for one another somewhat. Niggers are basically tribal sub species of homo sapiens. Honestly when I see a full blown non mixed nigger speak I am a bit schocked he can articulate anything. It looks bizarre, like a chimp articulating something in words....

>Sandniggers
>Poland
U wut? You are really grasping for them straws

I have never met a mexican in me life.
What are they like?
Are they loud or do they smell like niggers? Are they manlets?

Kinda like turks but less aggresive and lazier

They cant be too bad then?

I hate both. They are equally worthless once spics discover our welfare and EBT.

t. Puerto Rican

I've found Mexicans to be the only ok hispanics
Puerto Ricans are the worst, I know several based Mexicans

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

This

I'm curious as to how you've ever met a Mexican, being Polish and all.

Like italians.

I was angry at first but then I remember they know how to eat ahmeds cum for breakfast and feel nothing at all

Mexican are worse than niggers. Cubans are the master race of Latin America and we have better music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTJoYDqI5kQ

Aliens Build those.

someone must of sprinkled led flakes in your cereal. Venezuelans > mexicans > cubans

Ok, nigger indio.

But thats how mexican americans look like cletus. Here in California this is how mexican americans look like. The rest are probably central Americans.

Lies

Colombians>Venezuelans

>these niggers are considered white in the US

Atleast Venezuelans are more white.