Anyone here have a gf? How did it happen? Any tips for someone looking for a gf?

Anyone here have a gf? How did it happen? Any tips for someone looking for a gf?

I abducted mine from a playground.

Cool

Met mine at a thrift store her and a friend were talking about the movie alien and she said she has never seen it and I overheard and went into their conversation saying all oh it's fucking great and one trip to the next door cafe later I got her number.

After beeing a 21 years old kissless virgin, tinder hook me up with my actual gf, in 4 monts we reach 2 years together.

Thanks nigger. I plan on finding a new gf soon, My current one passed away tragically a few years ago from starvation.

Current*

The same except I'm 22, we'll soon have 7 months together.

I had my GF outfitted for like 5000 from this German company

> shipped her
> cut out her tongue
> off with her arms and legs
> installed hanger for convenient closet storage

Met mine at a mutual friend's band's show. He introduced us, but he wasn't playing matchmaker or anything, we both just happened to be there. Been together about four years now, got engaged in January.

The best tip I could give, just develop some new hobbies if you're having trouble meeting new women. It doesn't have to be anything amazing or overly challenging if you don't want, just get out and do something. Take up photography, take a free class if there are any in the area (two of my friends go to a cooking class once a week, for example), start checking out live bands, do whatever. Just get out and be around people. Live your life and enjoy it, that really shows.

would you fuck the trap in OPs pic

Nice, what's she like?
What are the chances of finding a girl who is "gf material" on tinder? I thought it was mainly for hook-ups.
I'm sorry for your loss, good luck finding a new one.

if that's a trap then i'm gay

I've located my next GF. Shes pretty cute, Kinda nervous abut approaching her though. Any tips? I'm gonna ask her out to a playground again.

hilarious and original

kill yourself

y tho

My gf is 100% gf material, I Was so fucking lucky, she even Was virgin.

Maybe just talk to her, see how it goes? I'm op so my advice is coming from little experience.

Met my GF via online games we have been together 5 years now

I tried that but I'm afraid I'll come off as a creep. Shes a bit younger than me.

OP there's a lot of virgin cunts who are going to give you advice. IGNORE THEM. I am a Chad, beautiful, jacked, and golden.

I'm guessing you're young, so I'll make this advice general. Tell the girl you want to hang out. Sounds simple? It is. Tell her you want to get coffee and you'll need her number. If you drive, pick her up. If not, find a place walking distance from school. After coffee, don't text her for a couple days. Ignore her at school. Then ask her to a movie. If you don't drive, fucking get your license. Go from there.

Whom are you trying to impress?

retard stop taking 's bait

don't be stupid lmao, just ask the girl to netflix and chill, no one goes on serious first dates really anymore

I don't have many friends anymore but I'll take your advice and go out more. Best of luck with your engagement.
Nice. How old is she? If I'm to believe some of the posts I've seen a virgin adult woman is rare
Not a trap. She's an actress. I forget the name.

Don't ask for girl advice on an turkish thieves cant board.

Met mine in grade six, i had the biggest crush on her dude. We started dating in grade 7 when i found out she liked me, best moment of my life. We're still dating. :)

freshman year of college I met her through some mutual friends. she was cute and digged her but I was fucking shy. saw her again later at the college pool. chatted a bit and she invited me to a party she was having at hers. went and got fucking smashed with her and her friends. when I was talking to her one on one super fucking drunk I was able to overcome my sperggyness due to near alcohol poisoning and went in for a kiss. fucked that night. been together for 8 years now. once you get past the frienzone and have fucked it's really not a problem even if you are a autist like me.

I'm guessing your in grade 8

ye

Elizabeth Gillies

Made a friend on flickr years ago, met up in person and our interests/tastes made is good friends for months. She had to go back home and we dropped all communication for 3 years.

She came back to my city to work, we catch up and several weeks later we went on an 8 hour road trip. While we were being lazy in the hotel she cuddled up to me. Going on about 2 years now and it's great. I didn't know that relationships could be so easy and hassle free. Didn't even really care that I was a 25 year old virgin.

Everybody else I know has gotten into rough patches within 6mo to a year but I don't think there's ever been a time that we've argued. Sex is also amazing and consistent.

UNDERAG GET OF MY CITEE

i am or was an overly caring person

so when emotionally unstable girls opened up to me i listened and tried to help and they were eager to fuck to keep me around

both tried to kill themselves / cheated on me / stole money from me / etc.

but the sex was good

Hit the gym, improve yourself, focus on your career and passions and women will come.

Is it a long distance thing or does she live nearby?
I know it's bait, I just wanna see how far it goes.
Thank you for your advice.
Meh it's 50/50. Like there will be some genuine advice but also some bait.
>Tfw was fat and had horrible cystic acne through high school. No one ever had a crush on me.
Yeah I've heard alcohol helps alot in social settings

Depends how old OP is. Don't ever say netflix and chill you autist.

kek fuck off dude

What are you talking about
You should say to her "yo bb lemme smash"

She and I have lived together for 4 years now

best advice i can give is find someone that genuinely makes you happy,someone who you can call your best friend at the end of the day.Don't just think about fucking a hot girl dude that comes with time.

>Don't just think about fucking a hot girl
Dude, That advice only applies to your potato head. Kys.

im so happy for you guys

Agree with 9/10 of this.
But if bitch isn't at least a 7/10, I don't care how happy she makes me.
>It will just big me thinking she wouldn't be this way if she weren't ugly.

Oh cool, I hope it works out for you.
That sucks but on the bright side at least you got some good sex out of it
Sorry if this is an obvious question but how will the women come? Will they just approach me more?
Oh nice
I guess it depends on the type of relationship you're after. Hookups/fwb would be based on appearance but for a long term gf I'd rather someone who makes me happy regardless of how they look

stay far, far away from here

We have the same age, I met her when she Was 20 and I Just reach 21.

I'm 19

13 yr old new fag detected

Give it another 8 months and you guys will break up.

Is this incest?

>Sup Forums
>gf

>meet a girl
>talk to her
>talk to her more
>talk even more
>we have many hobbies in common
>spend some time together doing these hobbies
>relationship launched

What are you, fucking retarded?

Get on warcraft or some shit and practice talking shit to girls to see what draws positive responses

Wait long enough to make sure she's not a crazy bitch, even then she might be.

You say? Im very confident of our relationship, we are ver y good right now, I dont see to much different between 21 and 29 months.

depends on what you can pull in too bud i'm a 6'7 ugly fucker in my eyes not even a 5 but my girl still says i'm the most beautiful person shes seen, it's disgusting,but it makes me the happiest fucker out there. Everyone is about hooking up up until you reach that point in your life where you want to settle down and find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.trust me i've done my fair share of senseless boning.but i can tell you loving sex is better then any straight up fucking ive ever done

Everyone feels that way, but time is the key to either happiness or sadness. Damaged women go on tinder, and when a damaged woman feels like shes fixed her own issues, which takes around 2 and a half years, she will leave.

funny im from ny her from NH we went to boston on vacation and a lady at the aquarium thought we were brother sister .i got a good laugh,said i was sister fucking for the rest of the day.she didnt like that

in your case that part never came at all, look at that fucking thing hanging off your tits

Because you both are ugly as fuck with the same face and hair.

I've been on here for a few years, sometimes it's my only form of online social interaction
I don't think I'm retarded, I just missed out on alot of social development when I was younger.
I didn't think many people still played, especially girls
Yeah I get that. People are giving you shit but I'm happy for you. You two seem to genuinely enjoy each others company, that's something I hope I can experience with someone some day

We almost broke up at the beginning of the year, and the monts before the big fight we were a mess, fight everyday and for stupid reasons, now All That shit is gone and we feel better than ever, for my luck, she ins't a regular girl so, I Was so fucking lucky to find her.

It was late on a beach, girl approached me we hit it off, got her number, found out she was 14 [I was 23, took what ever I could get, plowed her when her mom wasn't home all night, does that count?

If your in school, sit beside a girl that seems shy or sitting all by herself. Girls like this should be easier to talk to.

The're fucking crazy needy bitches, not worth the effort

Lmao this reminds me of one of my mentors. I would explain to him my girl problems and how my fag self would fail at trying to get at girls and he would always tell me " all women are the devil you should find that out sooner before later "

work on making yourself happy. pretend youre dating yourself (if thats what it takes). work out, shower, eat right, save money, get a better job, all the things you'd want for your gf. after awhile, you start to behave more alpha. go to social events. depends on the type of girl youre looking for. if youre looking for a smart type, go to collage, community, something easy to enroll in and cheap. get gov to pay for you if you can. set standards and hold the girl you want to them. if all that works, you meet the girl you were after. thats what i did. worked out, now were married.

I met my gf in high school. She said it was love at first sight.

High School and College is the best time to socialize and charm a girl.

The hardest thing is being in a relationship, rather than getting a gf, past the honeymoon phase I mean.

But I guess being single can't be that bad. Don't worry about it, I've seen too many awful relationships, a decent person can get very far.

Yeah they still play.

I've had a few hookups. You keep throwing darts and eventually one sticks

People go to the beach at night?I might try this but what do I say if we have never spoke before? Do I just introduce myslef and hope she doesn't leave? I don't want to be known around campus as "that guy" that awkwardly hits on every girl
I haven't been with enough to make a generalization like that. But I'm hopeful I'll find someone good
Thanks for the advice. I've been putting off doing the things you mentioned for awhile bit I'm determined to change
I'm in my last few months of high school (idk if it's the same as US). And I'll be starting uni next year, so I figure now is the time to start socializing. I'm just not sure how exactly

Go for the nice, chubby girl, that actually likes you, instead of the hot, thin, big boobs slut, that you lust, shes a bitch and will hurt you.