Why hasent Sup Forums taken the ultimate red pill and drop LSD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QqZiU5UzToA?t=2m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=SInkOigeGno
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=dPTcnZXN8WY&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_o7NGTkJc
youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it lasts too long, i much prefer dmt.

Being stuck there for 12 hours is what makes it great. You can literally rewire your neurons, in real time

MAGA is the ultimate redpill.

We have. Then we realized its fucking retarded. Watch movies and read books you degenerate.

>i need drugs to obtain the correct world view
Straight out of middle school

I did a lot of LSD at a hippie festival one time and go so bothered by hippies that I went in my tent and listened to DMX for 4 hours.

Came out redpilled.

LSD works.

>took 2 hits of acid
>nothing happened except time went really slowly

>Eat mushrooms
>experience what people say they experience on LSD

oh we have, senpai

it was the day i realized i am a DEMIGOD

Lasts too long, no way to end it early, and it gives me weird shits.

this. lsd is lame desu

fuck off Black Pigeon Speaks

those doses were bunk, padawon

stick to mushrooms, more natural and way less odds you'll lose your mind

Because DMT blows it out of the water.

It's all about the business man's special, nobody with a real life has time to be blasted out of their head for 8+ hours.

Pop a xanax

>You can literally rewire your neurons, in real time
What does this even mean?
Helo Satan.

babby's first psychedelic experience

yeah we get it

you like drugs too

holy shit you're like the first one
nobody else
just you and this guy:
youtu.be/QqZiU5UzToA?t=2m19s

damn four hours of DMX on acid sounds intense

i wouldn't call it lame its pretty fucking intense

but i agree that no one should ever do it, i'm scared to do it again i might go insane and get stuck in a psych ward and not get to see trumps inauguration

You might be surprised what that image and those hallucinations actually are.

Be very careful and respectful of LSD user. You don't always know what you're getting yourself into.

I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER AND IN THE NAME OF ODIN, FREYA, AND LOKI TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE FROM DESTRUCTION

Don't drugs like LSD fuck up your brain if you do them too much?

mandatory viewing if you want to be recruiting users
youtube.com/watch?v=SInkOigeGno

No, but it can permanently alter your perspective on life, which can seriously fuck you up if you do too much

is that the subway guy that was caught with cp?

yes i know a couple people on perma trips

Because I have no idea how to acquire legit LSD

I'm scared of DMT

I have used drugs but I think I got possessed at one point by some devil. I was scared of Churches. Terrified of them.

I'm afraid to use them anymore and I converted last year but got baptized in March. Its been quite a ride my life.

I always hear DR . Drew say how dangerous taking LSD even remotely once is and it changes people's personalities but I haven't fet that way and I've take LSD 8 times throughout a span of 5 years

Just made me more appreciative of life

I pray that Christ finds you in your darkness.

had a few experiences in the 80's.
Obtained some gelatin hits at a Dead show in 83, and some blotter in 85.

You mean DXM right?

dealer+testkit

deep web

graymarket research chems

next

its hard. unless your in certain circles, real lsd is hard to come by but i have experienced it and its fucking intense it changed my perspective on life but so did weed when i first got really high so maybe i'm just sensitive to drugs

i don't think you understand your own religion very well, senpai

Meditation is better pham.

You made the right choice.

What are you talking about?

>not salvia

I am too, but to the untrained mind it can be mind shattering

mushrooms are pretty expensive

Thanks. Like I said. My whole world has been flipped upside down. I no longer even believe in evolution. I know its a lie. It feels so strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Never liked salvia, makes me too tingly.

I did you tremendous faggot. I had fun for about six hours until I had to coach my friend through a suicidal episode. Then the trip went to shit. After 10 hours I got really hot, threw up, and went to bed.

All in all, not that great. I don't see why everybody seems to think it's such a big deal.

I had similar experiences after using a ouija board. Any time I used hard psychs from then on, I had the absolute worst trips ever.

I felt something I could only describe as evil and sinister trying to mess with me. Spiraled into depression and drug use.

The only thing that brought me out of it was pure devotion to Christ. I've never felt better.

It's ok to do as long as you don't do it all the time, that's degenerate.

I did it twice, both in the woods with a few close friends. It taps you into the oneness and fundamental interconnectedness of all things.

You learn it and take it with you. I'll never do LSD again, but I did learn from it.

>I no longer even believe in evolution. I know its a lie.

Good job.
Nice to see things other than drugs that can fuck your shit up that hard.

Mescaline is pretty amazing, and never threw up or anything. Visually everything becomes smeared.

I wouldn't go so far to say evolution is a lie, but God is certainly real and there are things actively working against you in life.

Seriously. Just take a biology class and you'll understand why evolution is so bad at explaining what we actually see in the world. Which is biological decay.

Yeah, it takes a great deal of courage when you know exactly what you're dealing... a few brews can help with alleviating the fear.

Salvia is neat.

elaborate please. a lot of esoteric tradions have devolution as a belief.

salvia made me see dinosaurs man
hallucinating like hell

That shit is intense.

>Not dropping acid and then smoking DMT once you're peaking
It's like you're all plebs

>Meanwhile Trump fags have 10 parallel threads going 24/7

I prefer shrooms tbqh famalam

>doing drugs in your mom's basement is so redpilled, you guys! i saw my cat turn into a golden fractal!

fuck off druggie.

This guy would end up not dead but retarded.

>/pol

Anyone who understands the least about chemics and neural functions will know lsd is nothing but a chemical reaktion. To think you would ever find the truth in a drug is pathetic and naive. Don't try to find shortcuts to enlightenment. Work hard, always study (as in not just be indoctrinated by school but read and always be critical).

Oyeah. I never noticed that before

>fucking up your brain chemistry so that stuff looks neat
GTFO degenerate druggie scum

You've obviously never taken LSD then.

>not being able to function on the comedown
it's like you've never practiced high order functions while high on drugs before

I'm pretty sure anything I said would fall on deaf ears but evolution really doesn't match observational data, nor does it even fit with the fossil record which seems to have been largely laid in a short period of time, to which geologist commonly respond, the time gap is in between the layers, which is immeasurable. You see how assumptions might be being made, simply to excuse their desire to not want God in their life?

How about how we've never seen a star being born? Or how all we see is decay in the Universe, and on Earth, from what looks to be as if everything was created as it was and has started to fall apart.

I'll just point you towards dr. don patton, and a book named Has God Spoken by A. O. Schnabel.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPTcnZXN8WY&nohtml5=False

youtube.com/watch?v=s9_o7NGTkJc

youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

I'm sure I'll get some laughs, but there is a lot of other information out there that I've researched that made me believe I was believing in a lie. I didn't want God to be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ

It might be that under the right conditions we opened our hearts to evil thinking it was good. I don't know.

Because I'm an assburger with no clue how to safely go about getting DMT or LSD.

Why is Sup Forums filled with pathetic drug users?
You guys are no better than any of the marxist spergelords and other Sjw scums.

I agree with you though. It's not the ultimate redpill. It does shed some light on things in ways other things cannot.

Fuck off normie shitbag

Tried it before and had all the effects but made me paranoid and super confused where I was or the time.

The last time I dropped acid, my trip sitter tried to put on It's Such a Beautiful Day and then A Beautiful Mind.

Fuck that guy.

>Why are there people who recreationally do things I dislike

Junkies and stoners are scum, but people who do some drug once in a while without it affecting their ability to function on in society aren't a problem

There is literally nothing wrong with hallucenogens 1-2x/year.
Shrooms cured me of my atheism.

How the fuck is that an arguement?
>I have talked to God, if you disagree with me then you obviously are not able to understand why God exist.

By all means, prove to me that LSD-reaction isn't just anything but a chemical action in your brain.
Prove to me that LSD is actually able to make you transcend beyond the profane world.
While you're at it you can also prove to me that the meanecing Patriarchy and Pokémons exists.

>Shrooms cured me of my atheism.

explain plox

>I became schizophrenic

Drugs are bad.

Drugs are cool d00d don't diss

Jesus fucking christ. Like 99% of people in this thread is actually fucking retarded. I guess this is what can be expected of anti-social neckbeards who spends all day playing retarded video games.

I promised to myself that I'd quit after a bad LSD trip.

Sure enough, that happened. I mostly just drink beer socially now.

I'd say people who use it as an excuse are lying to themselves. Evolution is the way God created life as we know it. It's the method he used.

Or he poofed everything into existence the way it is, you never know.

The point is, God is the center of everything.

>they haven't dropped the ultimate redpill yet
>2D

Enjoy your fractals, I guess

Schizophrenia is not caused by shrooms :^)

peak is like 6-8 hours max.

Honestly, being wasted all the time is fine, it makes life more bearable, pretty much everyone's doing it, there's only a few whiteknights left who'll get sucked in too

>no, I'm going to study and build a career for an evidently prosperous future

>trips

also fuck salvia

>psychadelics don't expedite symptoms

Okay friend.

people that get schizophrenic by dropping acid/shrooms once in a while probably weren't in a stable condition before that either. By all means, it's not for everyone, but i see no reason why the people that have no problems with it shouldnt be able to enjoy it once in a while.

Not true, I've peaked for 14 hours before

same, I can barely handle other psychedelics

fuck nig u just summoned lucifer

Occam Razor family

you took multiple hits though. You can prolong the trip about as long as you want while increasing the effects by taking initial dose x2 once you reach your peak

Look up what schizophrenia is and realize how retarded you sound

Do you never get a day off?

You poor fuck.