Last week my brother came out as trans...

Last week my brother came out as trans. He said he's not going to dress up as a woman or get any operations or anything but he said he's just uncomfortable in his body and feels like a woman at heart. This liberal shit has finally hit home for me and I don't know what to do I thought this is just all on TV and Twitter and wasn't really real but I don't know what the fuck to do now I feel betrayed I feel fucking embarrassed and I don't know how to deal with the situation.

He's my older brother and I've always looked up to him and I always thought he would be one of the families to succeed and have a bunch of kids to carry on our blood and family name but now I know that's not going to happen I fucking hate this bullshit Society

Sad jeb pic unrelated

>I don't know what to do
Rape him

Fuck his ass and see if he likes it

Fuck you guys

and tape it

all edginess aside he just has body dysphoria, a disorder that can be helped through antipsychotics.

take him to a shrink who isn't a leftard or ask him to go to the hospital. if all else fails try triggering him to the point where he lashes out and the cops have to put him in a treatment facility.

it'll be worth it in the end.

I can't take him anywhere he's a 33 year old man he says he's felt this way since he was 20

Write him off if he isn't willing to get help. Its not a normal feeling. Something in his body chemistry is wrong causing him to feel that way. He needs psychiatric help. If he doesn't get it on his own accord let him struggle with it by himself. Do not enable him. Express your concerns respectfully and take it from there. Good luck user.

>he trusts you enough to tell you
>and tells you he's uncomfortable
>and tells you he won't take any of the typical actions that would embarrass you
Are you 12? Why are you even bitching? What kind of shitty relative are you? Your brother has a lot of shit he needs to deal with and all you can do is whine about your personal situation.

See it like this. He has a defective brain with an incurable condition. It will never go away. What are you expect him to do? Simply not being ill? He needs you. How could you ever expect him to man up if you can't do it yourself?

then provoke him to the point of breakdown and call a mental health officer to evaluate him

alternatively buy pills off of the dark web and sneak it into his food

I didn't say anything that your typical Pollock poster would say. I basically said that I would always love him as a brother even though I don't fully understand his condition. I just wish that he wasn't this way , I didn't tell him that I just don't know what to do because I'll always love him as my brother butt his choice has really made me think and I'm disappointed and I'm sad and I'm fucking just said guys and just fucking sad

>I don't fully understand his condition
The more you know the more you can assist. It's fine to ignore stuff that doesn't affect your life. This clearly affects yours. Start reading.

>his choice
What choice? His choice to rely on you?

ostracize him

no contact

he's a leftist attention whore

Tell him to give you money or you'll tell everybody what he told you.

Hes checked out of humanity and is now a thing.see what you can get for him on ebay.

just print out lots of evidence disproving that Trans gender is a real thing, then leave it in his room for him to read

If that doesn't work tell him to go suck a dick and he'll realize he's just gay

Just accept him and move on with your life for fuck sakes. Respect towards each other's beliefs is something crucially lacking in the county right now, whether you're Left, Right, Progressive, Alt Right etc...

Antipsychotics can help
He just has dysphoria.
I have dysphoria as well and it sucks ass to want to be a girl all the time. Anti psychotics dont always do the trick though

This is not a good idea. Trans are known to have extremely high suicide rate.

why is literally everyone on Sup Forums a rapist

well user, if he's an adult man who you admire, he's probably legitimately suffering from gender dysphoria which affects ~.2% of the population

if you care about him and he's not even doing any of the crazy things (ie dressing like a woman and getting surgery) maybe you should just be supportive of him

pic unrelated

>being this postmodern

There is very little degeneracy in societies that practice shunning.

Tell him not to assume it's psychological. It could be physical. I hate this bullshit special snowflake identity shit that gets pushed because it trys to push endocrine disorders into second place. His hormones could be messed up and the first thing anyone who thinks they're trans should do is get all their hormone levels checked.

Get him to an endocrinologist. He wasn't born that way, so it's not related to neonatal brain development. Get out of the mindset of treating this as psychological and get your bro to a doctor to find more physical symptoms.

tragic

Kill him.

>tell him to go suck a dick and he'll realize he's just gay

He literally said hes a lesbian.

Its so weird because he works in contruction. Hes like a crew leader.

Put him
On some anti schitzo pills and he'll snap out of it