Looking for SC of a femanons greentext rape from earlier

Looking for SC of a femanons greentext rape from earlier
Pic related

>Also greentext rape thread

I read that, it was some seriously fucked shit. Made me hate niggers even more than I already do. Also hoodrat whites, but there was a nigger involved who did most of the violence/beating so it really boiled my beets

She got double teamed in a park by a black guy and a white guy, it was brutal and I came buckets. Kinda sad.

Yeah that one.
Out of all the rape stories I've read it's the only one that's ever made me feel really sorry for the person involved.

Meant to SC before bump, wanted to get some of her questions and answers but I refreshed and it 404d

Anyone have the story? Bumping with interest

I'll bump you again OP. This is the kind of shit that should be immortalized so people can know how dark and sick the world they live in is every single day. Also exterminate niggers

Bumping with interest.

I thought I read that someone was screencapping it, so hopefully it's out there somewhere.

Don't let it die.

Bump. But does anyone have the name of the girl with the black guy. She looks like a girl I used to fuck in high school

Bumping for interest

Chelsea?

Do you know her?
Idk her name

Oh that me, going to bed though.

I'm assuming you didn't screencap your own thread? Anyway, goodnight and death to all niggers. Sorry that happened to you for what I'm sure is the millionth time.

pic unrelated it just makes me laugh

I swear i used to date you irl.

If you do know her you'd know she had a fucked up face when she was 14 from an angry rapist nigger.

Not if you think my name is Chelsea
Wasn't my thread and I didn't SC it.

Nighty night Sup Forums

Lol my dude i know she went for mental treatment so that would make sense

Ill tell you hwat, I'll type it out tomorrow and post it again so you can have your SC

Girl lips?? Choker?
U know the rule
Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo
REEEEEEeEeee

Oh the girl I know is named Rose.