Christcucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/slavery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And who determines which moral code is right?

Tell me where in the Bible it condones slavery

>if your holy book tells you how to address what was a near universal issue and still kind of is.... Oh wait

>implying niggers know a thing about any book

islam can join the club

Meanwhile: blacks can't get enough of Lawdy Jesus and religion while atheism is almost exclusively white.

>implying slavery cannot be just
fuck off stupid nigger

Men have slaves. The bible says there's a way to be a slave that is right, and a way to be a master that is right.

But to conflate slavery in Israel with chattel slavery in the US is just retarded beyond measure.

"If the modern world has disapproved of the “injustice’ of the caste system, it has stigmatized much more vibrantly those ancient civilizations that practiced slavery; recent times boast of having championed the principle of “human dignity.” This too is mere rhetoric. Let us set aside the fact that Europeans reintroduced and maintained slavery up to the nineteenth century in their overseas colonies in such heinous forms as to be rarely found in the ancient world; what should be emphasized is that if there ever was a civilization of slaves on a grand scale, the one in which we are living is it. No traditional civilization ever saw such great masses of people condemned to perform shallow, impersonal, automatic jobs; in the contemporary slave system the counterparts of figures such as lords or enlightened rulers are nowhere to be found. This slavery is imposed subtly through the tyranny of the economic factor and through the absurd structures of a more or less collectivized society. And since the modern view of life in its materialism has taken away from the single individual any possibility of bestowing on his destiny a transfiguring element and seeing in it a sign and a symbol, contemporary “slavery” should therefore be reckoned as one of the gloomiest and most desperate kinds of all times. It is not a surprise that in the masses of modern slaves the obscure forces of world subversion have found an easy, obtuse instrument to pursue their goals; while in places where it has already triumphed, the vast Stalinist “work camps” testify to how the physical and the moral subjection of man to the goals of collectivization and the uprooting of every value of the personality is employed in a methodical and even satanic way."

back then people became slaves if they couldn't repay a debt

>OT Bible says not to abuse slaves
>Says to release and free all slaves every 7 years without any kind of debt
>Says all debts should be forgiven and property restored every 7 years
>Says permanent slavery should only exist if said slave desires to indenture himself to someone because he lives a good life under him

Literally an employee contract.

Slavery wasn't that bad senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

but bible isn't quran

>citing the Old Testament
Stay angry

The New Testament talks about treating servants with kindness, but a slave and a servant are kind of different, I don't think it mentions slavery.

The Catholic Church has generally been opposed to slavery, even hundreds of years ago.

The OT is actually a very radical book for it's time. To actually hold slave owners accountable for stuff that happened under their care was rather revolutionary.

>low class = slave because life sux for both
kek, always a ridiculous comparison.

>wagecuck thinks he isn't still a slave

Better get to be soon normie. Gotta wake up early tomorrow so you can earn your food, water, shelter, and health care.

>having a boss be in a position of power over you is the same as your life being someone else's property
every time

You can quit your job dipshit.

I guess Quran is disqualified too.
skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/slavery.html

Liberals BTFO.

Who is this guy in picture?

Slavery was practiced in literally every single culture on the planet. Poor niggers think it started and ended in America.

I love it when euphoric redditors denounce christianity becuase of the old testament.

Guess what, christians don't adhere to the old testament's rules, christ literally told us not to!

The group you really hate is jews, who are supposed to follow those rules, you antisemite racist!

1. Why am i circumcised.
2. Ayelet Shaked gangbang when?

1. to sharpen your weapon
2. when god wills it

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
-Matthew 5:17-19

If your image macro asserts a value judgement without even attempting to back it up with logic or facts, your image macro is disqualified as a criticism of my holy book.

jews

You forget that Jesus' mission was to fulfill the old covenant, and he did just that by dying on the cross, so your quote actually supports what I was saying.

This is disengenuous, don't pretend you can read

hint: you don't actually know what that passage means, and it's painfully obvious.

Obvious bait thread, with 'BTFO' in title.

Aside from the obvious bait image, no content whatsoever.

Only input by OP is a single post to start the thread.

29 posters try to engage in discussion, keeping the thread alive and perpetuating the sewage on Sup Forums.

Good job, guys.

In the letters at the end it says somewhere that christian slaves who have christian masters should work harder.

1Timothy 6:1-2

Julius "Feels > Reals" Evola