I'm going to see my ex for the first time in 2 months on Monday

I'm going to see my ex for the first time in 2 months on Monday.

i cant avoid it and i completely blocked her after the break up.

it's going to be in a classroom setting with a bunch of people neither of us know.

any advice on how not to be an autist?

thanks

Pic related?

Beat them booty cheeks

Unrelated

You let me down, user

lol so yeah what do i do. pic related

show us her tits.

Don't cum in your pants when u see her

keep pretending she doesnt exist .

now I've seen the tits I can think better.... so are you guys trying to meet up or are you two just gonna be at the same place at the same time?

Isn't that the gf of the guy who dated a homeless girl

won't it seem like im not over her then

Knock her to the ground.
Shit on her face.

I'm the author of the puffy nips story

we both just need to be there.

Just be cooler than her.

A> Did she break up with you? And if so, what reason did she give?

B> Is fucking her like a horse and nutting in her hair POSSIBLE? Or no?

C> Are you over her? Have you fucked anyone else yet? Has she?

DEETS motherfucker!

Well if you ignore her shes gonna fucking know you're hurting or haven't moved on. So when you see her smile and just give a quick hi, nothing more, and continue like seeing her isn't a big deal. Don't ever show them weakness.

But you aren't autistic retard.

Just keep it formal and avoid talking about your previous relationship.

ask your father for advice

How fucking nervous is SHE about it? Any idea?

Carry the naked pic in your pocket and know that if she does anything to mess with you you can fucking REK her...by passing out copies...that knowledge of power will propel you to new heights of Alpha Manhood.

this seriously only answer for summerfag

fucking kekked

And let me say again...if she is as good a fuck as she is cute...fuck her again for sure...ALWAYS fuck them again unless they are pure drama or psychos

Yeah..but it IS true...

Oh yeah, and since I gave good advice, post more fucking pics of her...I mean post all you got man...she was yer girl...we wanna see her laid bare, which will ALSO make you have new testosterone flow through you and more Alpha Cajone Super Force Macho Motherfucker when you meet her again...she will sense this and fall to her knees to blow you...so post some pics you greedy motherfucker...

>just be cooler than her
Care to elaborate, you massive faggot?
Here's what you do, OP:
Try to make friends on the first day. Just be nice to the others and it will be ok. Chances are there will be a shy guy/girl. Try to befriend them first.
Also, be nice to her. Don't engage in smalltalk, but don't be rude either. Just try to be chill.
Eventually, people will know that you two dated and you'll seem like a cool guy, cause you're so chill about it.

The real advice is to just be a normal fucking person. Go up and say hi. Ask how she's been and catch up on small talk. Finish the class and go about your life again without her. Anything else makes you come off desperate or bitter.

This shit is easy when you don't over think it.

Beg her to come back

tell her you just got into hypno bondage and youre looking for a pantyhose mistress

sauce?

Just don't talk to her faggot

Why are you seeing her again?

Why did you stop fucking her?

looks decent

too much drama

she looks like a real life Ilya painting

post more face pics

try to act like nothing happened then fucking forget about her

This

And fuck her if you can...

Rate her sexually.

Fucking?

Sucking?

Nice pussy?

10/10 it was in hyperdrive
took dick like a champ, extremely flexible and let me cum inside whenever i wanted and allowed anal

literally gave me head before any fucking occurred to get me hard

>sadly thats not the same chick, so it ain't an option for OP