Was this real? Wtf

Was this real? Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/04/verizon-warns-fios-user-over-excessive-use-of-unlimited-data/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup. I welcome it. The sooner the Internet is made shitty the sooner people might venture outside and talk to people in person without constant interruptions.

Yes

Data Caps? That sucks donkey dick. Sucks to be you OP.

I've abused the fuck out of my internet for like 3 years and this is the first time it's happened.

Guess I have to stop seeding, gg

Does this happen with every ISP in every country?

i live in america and this has never happened

Sad day when data plans have caps.
Guess you will have to stay on your wifi till next month.

This

the number of US isps without caps is dwindling fast. i heard cox just fell.

it's such bullshit that all the ignorant fools are buying into their lies about it being "fair" because they're exploiting ignorance of how the internet works.
their overage charges are basically 1,000,000%+ profit margins.

Only criminals need that much data.

yes. they sent out physical notices through the mail and they bug you with those cuntfaggot popups.

the end is motherfucking nigh.

they better not cap me with this bs internet

If you got xfinity I promise they will. I work for comcast billing and been getting calls about that shit. There's no way around it.

>not having unlimited downloads
What's it like living in a third world shithole?

I sell Verizon Fios and they dont do caps so if any of you are in a fios servicable area you should check it out.

im from canada and im with bell, but these nibbas make me pay like 90$ for this shit

100 mbps is 84.95 plus 10 for the modem. I suggest no one get xfinity. Please get fios if at all possible.

True story I got xfinity and within 4 days the data center calls to tell me I exceeded my cap.

Sounds like a software incompatability issue to me.

>this thread
>"waaaaa I can't watch dozens of hours of 1080p video, I can only watch 720p"

xfinity wants people to pay for cable
> who the fuck has cable anymore?

Australia and have unlimited

my download is half of yours because I live in a rural area and that's all they have available

but I don't have a cap whatsoever

>Limited internet
>2017

You've been to the fucking moon America, yet you don't have unlimited internet? I guess it's all downhill for you guys these days.

Yep, I've data capped twice already.

yep, im leaving comcast soon. internet is shit anyways. shitty service for a shitty price

am I in trouble

This happened to me the other month. I didn't realize my cable internet was a fucking cell phone. Seriously - data caps on a landline should be fucking illegal.

They're just doing that shit because everybody is cutting their cable TV in favor of on-demand services like Netflix.

Trump fucked us with net neutrality now the ISPs can do anything they want.

> Internet Plan: Blast Tier
More like Butt Blast Tier!

It used to be 250G limit per month and they raised it to 1T a month. WTF are you doing that requires a freaking Terabyte of downloads per month!?

you're fucking stupid. it days right on the website if you pay an extra $40 you can get unlimited.

Im fron Canada too. I went with a small isp by the name of vmedia. $50 per month for 15mbps and unlimited useage. We have options up here

Dude i live in a rural area. Pay like 130 and get 200 mbps download with 1 tb cap. Dont be cheap faggot.

>Verizon Fios
>they dont do caps
LOL unless you're this guy...

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/04/verizon-warns-fios-user-over-excessive-use-of-unlimited-data/

you wouldn't reach the cap anyway with those speeds