If a girl sends you a selfie like this, does it mean she wants to fucc?

if a girl sends you a selfie like this, does it mean she wants to fucc?

No it means shes a fuck ugly crack slut.

This is one ugly bitch. The fuck is that shit on her under arm

>he doesn't know what armpit hair is
leol

This is either premium bait or you FUCKED up user... why the fuck would you want a girl like that unless you are like a 3/10 pizzaface neckbeard? Holy shit hahaha

she seems really nice. and she called me cute, and i think she likes twin peaks.
i spend more time on r9k than other board on Sup Forums (i'm mostly on a small board on infinity chan) so that should put things in perspective for you.
i think she's a cutie.

this is me, by the way

More.

She just wants to show you she's got hairy armpits

of her? this is the only other picture i have of her

I don't think that's a her.

i'll suck her dick, i don't care. as long as she played with my hair while i did that's hot. that could mean she's into me, probably

Oh you silly nigger... you are leaps and bounds more attractive than she is. I would put you at an average 6/10, high of 7/10. She is a 4/10 or maybe 5/10 on a good day. That is like the difference between driving a 2001 Ford Taurus and a 2005 Lexus IS. You need to reconsider your options. Also boyo, it doesn't mean she wants to fuck, it just means she wants to look attractive and is vying for your attention. Give me attention =/= fuck me. Learn about girls and grow up a little user. You are a cutie btw.

hit it fool
has hairy armpits
might be trap
literally the best thing that could happen in one thing

Nope she wants your credit card number.

this is really sweet, thanks user. sometimes i think i could be an 8/10 if i actually took care of myself.
and i think i'd rather just eat her ass than actually have sex. i've tricked people into thinking i'm decent before, i can probably do it again

maybe she wants attention so bad she'll make me jizz for it

I can't stop peeking back at that face tho and groans physically escape me. you gotta check yourself before you armpit yourself

i kind of want to lick her armpits, user, i'm not going to lie to you
my last ex had even hairier armpits. i think this is just my lot in life

>lick those
>stench on tongue
why man
why

also more pics of u nao

more like these?

and sometimes i think the taste is kind of sexy, as long as she isn't wearing deodorant

any without the gay lip stuff? lol.. I just like boys sans makeup

>that nose
Remember OP, with Jews you lose.

I think it means she wants to borrow your razor

oh, sure

nah she just wants you to give her more heroin

i think i have a jew fetish, actually

see, I knew you were a handsome lad. maybe pretty is a better adjective. also is that irken script in the first pic on your shirt?

>That t-shirt
You sure do.

Well carry on then, just don't make too many little kikelets, the ovens can only handle so many.

You got a purty mouth OP

>squeallikeapigboy.jpg

it's from pikmin, unless they just stylized the font to make it look like it is
i almost bought a shirt with some irken stuff on it, though. i would if i had money

i didn't know Sup Forums would react so well to me
i could be one of those internet sluts if i worked out