If you put Marino in today's age of time with the Brady protection rules in place...

If you put Marino in today's age of time with the Brady protection rules in place. How many rings would he be sitting at?

How many rings would he had if he wasn't on the best shittiest team back then?

His talents were wasted on the Dolshits.

At least five rings.

He was on the next level, way ahead of his time. He'd give the best of the modern-era quarterbacks a run for their money if he played today. The closest thing we have to a modern Marino is Brees, an elite qb who is extremely productive despite being surrounded by a dogshit team with a dogshit defense. If Brees had a better defense he would have gotten two more rings.

Way better than Montana, Elway, and Kelly. I will not debate this because I know I'm right.

jesus...playing today where you can't touch the QB and you are not allowed to play defense?

FUCK

>literally BTFO by Montana who is the worst QB on that lust
>better than montana

top laff. Murino wouldn't even be Osweiler tier in the current year.

I'm still pissed over the fact the Steelers passed on drafting him when he fell to them. Like wtf.

He's dumb as a rock and was too emotional. In that regard very similar to Phillip Rivers.

Are you fucking dumb?

Only because the 49ers defense was way better than the Dolphins defense that season. Miami's offense was 2013 Broncos-tier, it's a shame their defense couldn't step up to the plate and ended up shitting away the game.

Montana did NOT deserve that ring and he does NOT deserve to be remembered as the GOAT because he isn't. That title belongs to Marino.

I know right! All those hits he took in the good ol days would have been a flag nowadays

He was the best pocket quarterback ever

It's well known that Marino was incredibly talented, probably the most gifted passer the league has ever scene but he was not intelligent. At least not intelligent relative to his QB counterparts.

Montana had a noodle arm but his IQ was off the charts.

>this
Montana the meme had Jerry Rice too

Marino had a shitty oline, had a shitty running back, had a shitty defense

>Literally 0 owls
>GOAT

Holy shit nigger you are something else.

Marino taking the Dolphins to the Superb owl against the 49ers was basically Allen Iverson taking his shitty Sixers to the Finals against the Lakers.

greatest =/= most talented

Marino is the most talented QB in the history of the NFL, no one is going to dispute that

>On the Dolshits

Nuff said

Put Brady on that Dolshit team and he would have had a career injury

Kek wills all of my shit

>it's another episode where people are conflating talent with goat

aaron rodgers must be the goat right

Most talented and greatest of all time. Owls are a team effort.

He's the arguably the best active quarterback

Are you fucking dumb? Serious question? Marino had more balls than pussy Brady will ever have.

Look at Brady, he acts like a manchild when someone plays football on him. He's a system babby too but niggers swear up and down that he's goat

Aaron Rodgers is basically Dan Marino, their release timing is almost identical.

you're right, the goat QBs must be

1. marino
2. rodgers
3. manning
4. young
5. elway

montana and brady aren't top 10 because they're system babbies. Postseason success means nothing and we should gauge QBs based on their bodies and natural talents.

oh fuck michael vick should be the goat, if he had a team built for him he would have 4000 passing yards and 2000 rushing yards with 20 rushing TDs.

1. Marino
2. Unitas
3. Elway
4. Staubach
5. Manning

>he would have had a career injury

Brady tore his ACL in 2008 and has had a shit O-line since 2006. Where did this meme come from that Brady is this untouchable ghost that never gets injured or banged up?

Dude is just one of the toughest QBs to ever play despite his pretty boy Chad look

He did have a team but since he was a nigger running QB meme, he got hurt a lot.

Holy shit you're retarded. Postseason success is important but any brokedick quarterback with an elite team can meme his way to a Super Bowl. Look at fucking Rex Grossman.

Marino was significantly more talented than Montana and even Brady, he just almost never had a team that had a shot at making it all the way.

What did he mean by this?

>How many rings would he be sitting at?
None because the Dolphins defense would still be shit.

THEY MADE THE BRADY RULE AFTER HIM BECAUSE OF THE OAKLAND GAME
THEY MADE THE YOU CAN'T HIT THE QB BELOW THE KNEES BECAUSE OF HIM

Holy fuck, you dumb cunt

I said if he wasn't on the Dolshits

>calling out the Brady protection rules rather than the Peyton receiving rules.

>he just almost never had a team that had a shot at making it all the way.
>What is free agency
>What is demanding a trade

What about this?

He wasn't a babby like most of these drama queens

I like how people forget that Marino had don Shula as his coach and one the best receiving corps on nfl history, not to mention the fact he constantly choked in the playoffs. I like everyone forgets these things, I guess these things only apply to Brady and not Marino now, Sup Forums niggers are ducking retarded

No. Marino was just a stat babby that didn't care about actually winning as long as he got his stats.

>WAAAAAAAH I'M GONNA ABANDON MY TEAM BECAUSE I WANT TO CHASE A RING
Marino wasn't a little bitch who only had it in mind to play for the absolute best teams just so he could get a ring. If he was going to get one, it was damn well going to be with Miami. He was loyal despite being surrounded by plebs.

You lost privilege of posting in here. His only good receiver was Oj Mcduffie you dumb retard nigger

Okay yeah no. Put the crack pipe down billy

>who is mark Clayton and mark duper

They weren't no JERRY RICE, dumb faggot

The best shittiest team back then was the Buffalo Bills

If your dropped Marino, Montana, Steve Young, Warren Moon they all win an Owl. Staubach would have Brady number of rings because no Steel Curtain.

Ironically if the Patrishits didn't beat the Dolphins in the 1985 playoffs there was a very good chance Marino would have gotten a ring against of all teams, the 85' Burrs because he was already able to exploit the one weakness of 46 defense was just splitting man coverage and dumping the ball of immediately. (Same shit Brady's entire playbook is made up of.)

The Bills were the GOAT AFC team no team has ever won 4 conference championships in a row.