Hey Sup Forums! I got some prescribed xanax when I had some heart problems few months ago and I couldn't sleep...

Hey Sup Forums! I got some prescribed xanax when I had some heart problems few months ago and I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to take them and smoked weed instead, but now, my dealer is off town and I need something. How many should I take for a safe trip.

First time? .5mg made me feel it fucking hard and I'm almost 200#

Don't go over 1mg just to be safe. I probably wouldn't do more than .75mg.

Crush and place under tongue. Crazy fucking disgusting.

xanax will knock you out
it wont give you any high
its a depressor
be careful with it

Yes this is the first time. Should I mix 0.25 with a beer?

Dude its xanax not acid just take a bar and chill. You will be high for around 4-6 hoursish. Also dont get addicted to that shit because its is really easy to

best to not drink alcohol with pills

I should add that you wont remember anything especially if you drink. Drinking increases benzo highs by a large amount

1 beer won't hurt with .25mg. if you'd like to be safe about it then take the Xanax and wait about 15 minutes to drink the beer. If you're going to keep going don't drink more than 3. That's what I did my first time mixing 5% 12 oz beers with something like .75mg

Fuck this shit, I will throw this on the trashcan and try to hangout with my girlfriend more until my dealer returns, this sounds dangerous. Thanks annons.

It's only scary in large amounts. Fuck those idiots. You have to experiment in small quantities.

Is the effect kick in faster if crushed? Likewise will the high be shorter duration if crushed? .25 + 3 mixed drinks + weed?

Shit advice. Who the fuck has '1 beer'?

Take benzo's? Don't fucking drink. If you do, you deserve everything that happens to you.

Yes, yes. Don't do all 3. Stick with 2 at a time.

Better yet, give .25 to GF crushed in drink. Wait for passed out blowjob time.

What? The 12 hours of sleep? That's such a small amount that nothing is going to happen unless it's a fucking 50 pound 12 year old mixing it.

Just crush mix with ice cold water and inject that shit
You will need a cigarette filter to stop larger particles being introduced into the blood stream

Thanks. Figured weed would be a waste to add.

Yeah okay hot shot. You might be used to it but a first timer?

>Yah sure mix dem pills
>Mix em up gud
>You will only fall asleep and possibly choke to death in your sleep

Tosser.

well if you won't use em then send to me

bro take a half xan and skip the drinking

The pills are designed to dissolve fast. Crushing them is pointless until you just want to taste shit.
Also, they are not water soluble. dont listen to idiots