OMFG I NEED SOME NEET STORIES,, ANYONE AND EVERYONE TELL ME YOUR FUCKED UP SHIT...or any awkward ass stories of yourself

OMFG I NEED SOME NEET STORIES,, ANYONE AND EVERYONE TELL ME YOUR FUCKED UP SHIT...or any awkward ass stories of yourself

I wish people didn't care for me... It'd make killing myself a lot easier.

There there user, nobody cares about you, stream it

true...no one really does care, so why you gon kill yourself?

Unfortunately, you're wrong, user... I still have friends and I can break those ties easily. It's my family that will be hard.

yeah but when your dead you wont have to worry about ANYTHING. so its easy

Long list short, I'm an antisocial freak who is extremely insecure, stressed, and narcissistic.

Not easy, but simple. I care too much about others that I worry what will happen afterwards.

dude...are you me??

No no no user don't think that way you really are a worthless sack of decaying flesh and should just stop sucking up food and resources, eventually you'll die of something, why prolong the inevitable, rebel, rise above, kill yourself, most importantly stream it for Sup Forums as your last good deed

Haha. Yeah there's a lot of us out there.

I'm suicidal as fuck but what you're saying is hilarious and not getting to me at all Sup Forumstard.

what?

its like you know me better then...i know me

its hilarious your still alive, wtf are you doing with yourself?

lmao... hm now that we're here. Do you ever wish you could develop a tumor and get cancer?

I'm in Cross Country (keeps me slim but I hate 1000%), I'm a straight A student and made the deans list. While all of this is okay, it doesn't change the fact that i wanna die.

tumors are horrible... simetimes i thin about goin as fast as i can and driving until i crash and burn...lol still horrible but its FAST..

my whole life i wanted it so..if my heart ever stopped beating, the millions of bombs an nukes i have planted all over the world would all detonate soona s my ticker went :D thats so fuckin badass, if i gotta go your all comming muhahah

I dont know much about them, only that they kill. I also wanna die with honor (according to the bible you can get to heaven that way). Maybe I could save a person during a shootout and get killed on the spot. A win-win situation.

you have the mentality of my best friend lmao.

yes tumors are shit, brain tumor WILL kill you. cant save ya 90 percent of the time. and heeeyyy i am your best friend man come on lol, you lucky fuck :D....b is dead :(

lmao i guess. you I will not forget.

ditto. dont kill yourself. dont worry shit does get better, im still gettin over it but gettin better, most the things you just gotta confront and deal with, even if it seems shitty. think of the life you want an go for it, thats what iv been doin an yes its hard emotionally and i jsut wanna do w.e i want instead but.. gotta grind man and shit does get better for real, w,e reason your feeling down. dont worry. it takes time but dude. jsut know what ya want an take it. its worth every minute, im tire now g night b/ro

sleep tight brother.

>20+ yo
>Lives with parents
>jobles
>no education
>virgin
>autistic as fuck
>cant sleep because of the damn parasitic worms in ass being all active and sexual at night

you try shoving a finger up there??

You have no idea.. they are with many and im fed up trying to scrape those damn demon spawns out of my hole every 10 seconds with my forefingers...

NOPE. user cancer is a horrible thing. I'd much sooner hang myself etcetcetc

holy shit this is autistic

naw man its epic, you would give that power up if you were given it?? fucckkkk no

im not some edge wannabe teenager that wants others to suffer so no i wouldnt keep that autistic "power"

kys

I once went to the pub and was gonna meet my friends there. They were all gonna be 20minutes late so instead of standing at the bar with a drink like a normal human being I sat on my phone in the toilet until they came.

are you describing me? because you got every single detail correct.