Do the NRA really believe they could stop the entire US army if Obama wanted to become a dictator?

Do the NRA really believe they could stop the entire US army if Obama wanted to become a dictator?

>Obama

Negro got the skillz to pay the billz.

Some Trumptards honestly believe that Obama is still influencing the government, waiting for the right time to strike and take over.

Literally no one thinks that. Stop making shit up in the usual libtard fashion.

Eh, someone probably thinks it.

The guys in /k/ legit believe that US armed forces is obsolete and that they could easily repel any military force that would try to invade USA.

The us military is made up of mostly volunteers. They wont go against their family

I wish that were true but I hear too many assholes screaming about the "Deep State" this and "Shadow Government" that and how Obama is pulling the strings

>Literally no one believes in the deep state
Keep telling yourself that.

This.

What if you were told that your fam would be killed? Whereas if you cooperated, they'd have a better life.

dat fuckin apron tho

real question is would the us army really shoot its own citizens if a revolution did occur?

Theyd still rather fight and die with their family than believe that bullshit

Some pro gun comment on facebook about gun policy in the US and globalization

Who says the entire US army would back up his plans

Okay. I disagree.

>Do the NRA really believe they could stop the entire US army if Obama wanted to become a dictator?

The question is: Would they be willing to stand up against Trump if he would try to seize absolute power?

Because there is the key issue. The whole "guns protect freedom"-narrative is bullshit if the majority supports a dictator. That's also why "If Germans had guns they could have stopped Hitler" argument is bullshit. He had the support of large parts of the population which would have been armed as well.

Most of the army has their backs fool