Would it be easier for Mel Gibson to make a comeback if every attempt wasn’t some kind of self-reflexive star text...

>Would it be easier for Mel Gibson to make a comeback if every attempt wasn’t some kind of self-reflexive star text? There are Hollywood stars (and respected filmmakers) with worse misdeeds and uglier personal lives, but Gibson, the traditionalist Catholic fixated on torture, is hell-bent on suffering for his sins on screen.

avclub.com/review/mel-gibson-attempts-action-comedy-comeback-blood-f-240937

Are we sure the AV Club allows its critics to talk about Mad Mel without totally condemning his personal life? Will Based Ignatiy get canned for this?

what did he do wrong

He didn't rape a child.

He didn't kill two children via helicopter.

He didn't run over a mother and children.

He didn't groom his girlfriend's daughter and then marry said daughter.

>polanski
>spielberg
>???
>allen? idk

He called out those who must not be named, he's lucky to still be alive

broderick

matthew broderick

Wasn't it Douglas that raped a kid?

>"he raped a child" isn't enough to identify the culprit

Ahh, Hollywood. Never change.

jews, pack of niggers. that's all.

Polanski, Landis, Broderick, Allen (Allen did nothing wrong)

Depends how you look at it. If someone like Matthew Broderick is seen as a decent person within the industry and pleasant to work with, him killing someone in a car crash will probably be regarded as a horrible accident and his employment prospects relatively unharmed. If Mel is a drunkard and a vile, prejudiced person then he will simply be blacklisted more easily because no one will want to work with him.

Landis killed Vic Morrow and the kids not Spielberg

>rape, murder, stealing, etc are all perfectly fine
>speak out against (((them))) and you're forever blacklisted

DISINFO AGENT DETECTED

Literally no one had a bad word to say about Mel until he talked about the ZOG machine. Some red pilled members even stuck up for him after (Foster, Downey Jr and Whoopi)

>insulting the people that fund your lavish lifestyle causes them to stop funding your lavish lifestyle

Gee golly gosh.

gary oldman said something about mel and almost got permabanned for it

>spielberg

I was trying to point out that the public somehow can't connect the dots.

My point still stands. Being a dick will ruin your career quicker than accidentally killing someone in a car crash.

>I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers!

What did Mel Gibson mean by this? Also, I had no idea niggers were pack animals.

>"dumb shit"
>you're wrong and here's why
>"yes that's true but I'll continue to say it"

Classic disinfo tactics

ever seen fight videos

>There are Hollywood stars (and respected filmmakers) with worse misdeeds and uglier personal lives

Mel called out the Jews, in Hollywood there is no greater sin. Also, VIKING MOVIE WHEN? For fuck's sake, somebody please fund it already.

JUST

He's 60, give him a break.

FUCK

that's not mel

baldness is a sign of high test senpai

MY

>I had no idea niggers were pack animals

you've clearly never met any

SHIT

UP

Right, which is why Bale's career died after he shouted the lighting guy. Fuck those twisted pedophile kike gangsters and the shabbos goyim that defend them.

wow a 60 year old man is balding, lmao get a life

PLEASE MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY

>I had no idea niggers were pack animals.

You don't watch the news or go on the internet?