HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cltPHJoiIKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally one regular season game

Get the fuck out of here you millennial shit

>checks calendar

it's still january.

>op is just being a faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll be laughing in June kid

The Christmas game was more telling than this shitshow.

Kyrie and LeBron literally weren't trying since they know they own you faggots

Keep up with the mental gymnastics though

Hey guise wouldn't it be cool if the Warriors set a record for most wins? I'm a lifelong fan.

Even if they lost to the Cavs in the Finals, they would still be the best team ever!

>Kyrie and LeBron literally weren't trying
>mental gymnastics
you're picking both I guess

who cares about those meme teams, celtics won

do I have to post this?
really?

Who?

What motivation do they have to try? HUH?

They already won the championship unlike your no ring leader KD

Fucking faggot - the Warriors players don't even know you're fucking alive. This win will NOT improve your life one bit

>KD
>Leader
Riiight

out chea

I thought it would be a blowout missed the 1st half checked the score said to myself yep that's what i thought

>Christmas day

Games matter

>2 weeks later

lol it's just regular season calm down

You guys are worse than cowboys fans. Actually you probably are Cowboys fans

how much money did you bet on the game

>LeBrick

>LeCrab

Is that the "We lost by 30+" face?

time for a rest day.
that was a good flop though.

Too much salt is bad for (you)

>A close game that was won with refball and Curry playing like shit is more telling that a blowout.
LeBeta was exposed by Durant in 2 games in a row

Is that the guy who plays shrek?

This board was celebrating like crazy when Cleveland won a meaningless game by 1 just a few weeks ago.

Actually warriors let them win that game just to prove how rigged the NBA is, cause they were blowing them out anyway. Warriors would beat every single team by 25+ points if they wanted to.

>Lebeta

keep this thread alive to show that the Warriors beat the Cavs in January.

I despise GSW but I love watching James lose, thats the natural order of things

lol Lebron the most jacked player on the court and the best player in the league.

Has to resort to flopping whenever he is losing lol.

>LeBeta
>Doing anything other than gorilla hogging the ball or flopping

no dummy Kylie was trying, he is just that shit
>tfw your point guard of youre team and you rely on leBron to facilitate because you're ozzie trash

memeiors proving once again the only way to beat lebron is to outstack your team

it's okay we know you suck dick at basketball and have to play 2 v 1 to stand a chance, pussy

They need another shooter. Maybe trade for Melo? (oh god plz)

Cavs need a backup PG. Melo would obviously be a huge upgrade but how would the lineup work? I guess you could play Bron at PG and move Kyrie to SG/off ball or just have two PG. A Bron/Kyrie backcourt would be insane. This would allow Melo to play SF and keep Love in as PF with TT as C. I'd do that in a heartbeat. But it limits the types of lineups they can use because any other lineup would basically push Love or TT out of it and that's no good IMO. I'd love to see Jimmy Butler or CP3 ideally but that ain't happening. The Cavs will probably get some bench/rotation PG. Mario Chalmers was rumored for a while.

>those digits

>implying its not 8v5 whenever lebeta is playing
His entire career is a result of refball.

bron's not even top10 in fta per game this season in spite of being top10 in usage rate.

bet it feels good to have to play 2 v 1 to win, shitter

the king will have an mri today.

It's the "you blew a 3-1 lead in the finals" face

Nice flopping by LBJ last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=cltPHJoiIKM

WARRIORS BTFO!

I feel like the Warriors should be banned from shit talking for like 2 years. Last year was the most embarrassing choke in basketball history, and second only to 18-1 in sports history.

How soon everybody forgets the 2004 Yankees

>not trying
So they're just not going to practice playing against a great team?
Ok.

>kyrie trying his best in the 3rd
>jefferson getting mad after a tiny foul
lmfao

>mental gymnastics

but the Warriors 3-1 was a combination of a watered-down 18-1 and a watered down 4-0, but when you combine them I think it trumps 18-1.

Holy shit this guy is so fucking mad lmao