Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
I came...

bump

saw it, liked it I think, forgot about it

kind of like every single post on Sup Forums ever

and the entire life of 99.9% of every person ever

People don't spend their life with their teeth clenched and eyes shut, massaging their temples, trying to remember at the same time every second and experience they lived in the past. "Remembering" is something that happens sometimes.

You're shit and I'm champagne

wow rlly maeks y think

Would have been a fuckton better if it was just about the Dad being a pedophile.

Loved it, one of my favourite movies.

Sequel is good as well, Joy was too good for this world.

Great movie.

No, not remembering a film makes you a dumb fuck.

The boy was 10/10 ;^)

Pedodad was the only memorable part. I don't know how they made such a scumbag character be so likable.

It was great. It's too bad solondz is so inconsistent or else he could be one of the greatest.

are you depressed user are you

yess

yesssss

hhhnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg gg ggg

there'll never be a film like it as good as it again

Dad...what is...cum?

When i was in college a girl came to my apartment and was like "I brought a movie to wwatch" and it was this movie and at the end of it she sucked my dick

sincerely and truly a fucked up flick

That's part of what makes it so good. I felt genuinely disgusted after watching it. A film is good if it can create real feelings like that

> A film is good if it can create real feelings like that.

I agree. But with Happiness I felt like it kinda tried too hard, especially with that part at the end were the dog licks up the semen and kisses the mom.

Maybe that's just some really fucked up kind of comedy? I don't know.

HAPPINESS

HAP
PINESS

The end was a little weak compared to the rest of the movie but the rest of it really overshadowed it

Nice trips

Loved it

'A Serbian Film' tries too hard, 'Happiness' doesn't. And yes, it is a "fucked up" type of comedy, it's called dark/black comedy.

The end was actually perfect if you pick up on all the subtleties.

> And yes, it is a "fucked up" type of comedy, it's called dark/black comedy

Ah, that explains it. This is definitely the blackest I've seen so I was kinda unprepared. Are his other films good? I liked Storytelling.

this is my favorite movie. I saw it when I was 13 after hearing it was similar to American Beauty which I had just seen and liked. Led me on a path to wanting to see even more fucked up movies and eventually wanting to just watch as many movies as possible.

I haven't seen Storytelling yet but I've bought it recently so I'll probably watch it soon. Have you seen 'Life During Wartime'? It's a "spiritual" sequel to 'Happiness', which, I know sounds pretty pretentious... but I actually thought it was great. I can't guarantee you'll like it though since most fans of 'Happiness' didn't, but I loved it, and a performance from a kid steals the entire show. It also has a lot of "awkward" comedy which I alway appreciate.

Storytelling is my 2nd fav by him. I'd rank them Happiness > Storytelling > Welcome to the Dollhouse > Life During Wartime > Palindromes > Dark Horse. Didn't get to see his new one yet, Weiner-Dog, but I'm looking forward to it.

Did you know there is a sequel called Life During Wartime where the characters all played by different people?