Trying to kill myself tonight

trying to kill myself tonight
took 3mg of Xanax and a few glass of whiskey
I hope I don't wake up

Do something stupid on video or nobody here gives a shit.

i not live streaming it

Shove a sharpie up your ass.

You should write on the walls that you've been poisoned. So OP seeing as some faggots on the internet are the people you've decided to spend your last moments with. Tell us why

family isnt all that good im unemployed and getting a job is hard unless you a fuck ton of experience , im broke, live with my parents and feel like time is passing by me

and feel like a burden on friends

besides a fat virgin kissless virgin who sees very little for himself the future

lol life is so short anyway why not stick around and see what happens

>3mg of xanax and some whiskey
You are going to have good night's sleep and a bit of an hangover

An hero

where can i get xanax op

found it in my house

Bro you are literally retarded I've taken 10mg of canal and drank at least 3/4th of a bottle of whiskey. That's not gonna even come close to killing you. Why don't you just man up and eat a bullet you attention whore

Xanax*

I do this to sleep past 7am on a Sunday . Get a job faggot. Pussy tier scum.

Load fast puppers

My wifi is dogshit

>3mg of Xanax
so slightly more than my daily dose, plus a glass of something that is about 25% of the same strength and chemical action as xanax. You will either have a good sleep or stop giving a shit about everything for 8 hours.

Work fast food, faggot. Income is income.

im 18 and only employing 17 yo atm
cas maccas is cheapo

It's common knowledge that Kurt was murdered and a puss poor suicide was staged.

LMFAO HAVE FUN WITH THAT HANGOVER

if you wanna die youre gonna have to drink a looooooooooot more than that with only 3mg user

still awake?

Well, the cops that responded think not. However, I think you're probably right, all things considered.

>mfw I take 3mg and have some whiskey

Chrcked

Tgis guy gets it

that just sounds like a real good night.