It's official.Stefan Karl Stefansson aka Robbie Rotten in final stage of cancer

It's official.Stefan Karl Stefansson aka Robbie Rotten in final stage of cancer.
He will never be forgotten.

Each reply is one prayer towards God healing him.

Shiiiiieeeeetttt

Do you even know what "the final stage of cancer" is? There is no coming back He is surely dead.

Wot? Didn't he get better?

rot in peace

Yup

i hate that characters face it creeps me out but i feel for the man behind the mask. no one should have to experience cancer.

I thought so as well.Turns out it metaphased and spread on other organs.Those types of cancer barely anyone survives.

Agreed.Cancer is fucking depressing.My neighbour had it and witnessing her get worse and worse every day was so sad.RIP to her as well.

He can heal all. Only the worthy ones. If you guys know what's good for him you'll keep this thread alive.

Dude if God wanted to heal him he would have done it by now.After this whole meme miracle and people raising him money you would expect he would heal.He did not.He ks going to die in a few weeks and he will probably be in pain and suffering.Best we can do is pay respects and renember him.

*rest

He was a beautiful shining light among the tragedies around us, and then that light becomes a tragedy itself in this cruel life we live. May he rest in peace knowing that he touched the hearts of millions worldwide. He will not soon be forgotten, especially by me.

i'll never forget you, you beautiful person

Goodnight sweet Prince

Amen to that friend

not god, satan

Kill yourself

>normie memes on Sup Forums
stop

God wants him in heaven now

>normie memes
A great man is dying, you utter fool

>muh jeezus, right goys?

1.The we are number one meme is not a normie meme
2.Have some fucking respect you fucking nigger

I am not a christian.

>implying that makes a difference

Given enough time, all memes become cancer. This is living proof.

>muh fedora

>everyone and everything is a meme

Number one is in stage four. Sad shit.

Press f to pay respects

Motherfucker was great

F

f

F

F

That's cancer for you