So what topics is S20 going to focus on?

So what topics is S20 going to focus on?

Gotta be BLM right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Pn-PvhY_0
comicbook.com/2016/07/23/south-park-wont-be-doing-a-pokemon-go-episode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will probably focus on not being funny anymore like they have for the last ten seasons

ZOMG I sure do hope they do a Pokemon Go episode! Did you know that can make an episode in 48 hours!?!

More TweekxCraig

Black Lives Matter
The Election
DMC leaks
Pokemon Go

Brexit and Olympics maybe? Wouldn't be surprised if something about LeBron James was in there too.

What the fuck was up with that episode? I've watched it twice and I don't remember anything about it other than it exists.

Leftover or cut plot threads from the new video game, just like they did with stick of truth!

It was really good though

alt-right

The whole video game is going to be making fun of capeshit tropes, and that should crossover into the show more than it has before, so I'm sure you fags will jerk off hard to that until they make fun of whatever shit DC movie you like because you're contrarian neckbeards and then you'll be posting yelling frogs and crying for their heads because 95% of the userbase of this shithole is literally fucking retarded.

Should be a fun season.

the election for sure. whatever social issues are popular. whatever current tv shows are the most popular. whatever videogames are the most popular. whatever musicians are the most popular.

have you ever watched south park OP?

Pokeymans Go

Capeshit because of their new videogame

The election

No BLM because they already did it on World War Zimmerman

They have to so CC couldn't add their "creative input"

Nobody gives a shit about the olympics, sports is a waste of time and only a dumbfuck would care if some shitbag swims better than some other shitbag.

I think "Chinpokomon Go" would be funny as fuck.

Not that it could ever be as good as the original episode, though youtube.com/watch?v=r1Pn-PvhY_0

Already said they're not doing a Pokemon go episode

This; thread

Good.

source needed

What about chinpokomon?

STOP BULLYING

Probably everything that happened this year. All they can do is parrot pop culture now.

lel shut the fuck up you beta nerd

Nah I'm good

The only reason sports exist is because companies need to advertise their products, athletes in this case are whores who get whored out by the advertisers to entertain the dumbass populace by performing tricks to get views.
Suck my cock fagboy.

>I don't want a Pokemon Go episode from South Park so I made up a statement from its creators stating they won't make one and then posted it on a Sri Lankan spelunking board in hopes that it somehow makes it true.

Jesus, you're such a fucking embarrassment.

comicbook.com/2016/07/23/south-park-wont-be-doing-a-pokemon-go-episode/

It's okay honey, the truth hurts. You'll get over it.

Yeah, all those companies at the Olympiad in ancient Greece definitely had people compete so they could sell shoes.

lel retarded fucking nerd

Katie turned down endorsements to go to college

She's also a fine Catholic soldier that is helping to remove kebab in the name of God.

>parrot pop
That's not a phrase

You have no idea what happened in the ancient greece because you didn't live then, moron. Even if such games took place in ancient times, it was still to entertain the dumbass populace and the people who organized such games profited from them immensely, otherwise there would be no reason to make them.

kek, unathletic fat fuck detected

Professional sport is detrimental to health, idiot.

not necessarily, depends on the sport, idiot

No it doesn't, you fucking sports whore.

Not sailing 470, baka fämäläm, thats where the women are ;)

It'll be leftist propaganda just like the middle and end of season 19 was. Cartman will probably become an MRA and it'll show how evil they are.

Ghostbusters?

Probably gonna be Cartman trying to get Ghostbusters removed from movie theaters because he's sexist and racist. Then the racial characters Stan and Kyle will stop him. Screencap this.

can't they just go back to the simple plot telling with satire as side gags?
I just want to see kids fucking around over the stupidest shit, but still beeing dumb, naive kids and not mature guys in small bodies

>but still beeing dumb, naive kids

I mean, wasn't that basically the premise in 'naughty ninjas' and 'tweek x craig'?

That's what I miss. The early seasons were the best. Remember Bebe's boobs destroy society? Probably my favorite episode.

>I want south park to be like every other boring shit show that I watch.

Fuck off. They make the show as it airs for a reason.

I would like to see bottle episodes again than a full season arc.

Nobody cares about Brexit, it was a big deal for all of five minutes. Show is too American to make a big deal of it, most non-UK people barely even understand what leaving the EU means.

Olympics on the other hand, they've been a shit show, sure it will covered.

>implying making fun of politics isn't the majority of shit

10 episodes focusing on how Trump is le drumpf le evil meme le

You've never seen the show huh user?

yes, sick 'meme'.

i hope you're making fun of redditors because redditors are faggots who parrot this every day. I don't go there, my friend tells me.

Also, my FRIEND KAKAS FARTY KAKA OUT OF HIS STINKY KAKA BUTT. HE THEN TAKES HIS PETRIFIED LOG OF STINK BUTTER AND SMOKES IT LIKE A CIGAR

I fucked up I meant to correct it, I meant to say "rational." not racial

>Show is too American to make a big deal of it, most non-UK people barely even understand what leaving the EU means.

America made much more of a deal of Brexit than we fucking did.

hopefully they'll do one on mra to trigger the fat fuck frogposters on Sup Forums.

>Brexit
>South Carolina votes to leave the USA
>That's right folks, it's a Sexcit!

cartman will want it pulled because he hates women and blacks, but will claim its for ruining the original. kyle will call him out saying you never gave a shit about ghostbusters till you heard they were remaking it with women. kyle will be all socially progressive about it and tell everyone they need to see it, but never actually see it himself. wendy will make stan go see it and he'll have to pretend he loved it while arguing with kyle, telling him that it sucks and if he actually went to see it he'd know. kyle finally decides to see it but the film bombs and gets removed from cinemas, cartman would claim the victory.

Not falling for it

>putting your hands over your ears

Like a true SJW.

Yeah I can for sure see it going this way if they try to do the same they did with season 19. Starting out making fun of SJW but then the show was like "actually they're not bad :)" Basically like this image

Matt please spoiler that shit

I honestly hope they just create original plot ideas and not make everything about parodying pop culture and politics.

Most UK people dont understand what leaving the EU means

More people care about sports than anime

What's anime have to do with anything here?

>its a butthurt mongoloid """"ironically"""" acts retarded to imply anyone who likes what he doesn't is a redditor.

I fucking hate these.

Have they done anything about Zika?

With the Olympics being in Rio it might be a good opportunity to talk about that, or how terrible the health and financial systems in Rio were.

Maybe VR or a reference to the next gen game consoles will make an appearance.

Maybe it's so popular because of those big companies, but the vast majority of athletes train and participate in their sports because they want to push the limits of their body and athletic intellect. Bitch and moan about the companies all you want but there's nothing wrong with rejoicing in the pursuit of greatness alongside Olympic, college, and professional athletes you tard.

The world will never see a love like Tweek and Craigu-chan.

Everyone was talking about it for at least a week after it happened. The idiocy behind both sides and the public attention it gained would be perfect material for South Park. It touches on globalism, economic freedom, intellectual superiority complexes, everything. I can imagine really crazy American version where Hispanics or Texans vote for a Texit or some shit and the pseudo intellectuals of New England and California call them out for being dumb rednecks.

Heh, that'd be a pretty funny brexit themed episode too. I'm sure there will also be some commentary on the Broncos and other NFL stuff. Maybe Johnny Manziel, Cam Newton, or usage of recreational drugs in the NFL.

This sounds very plausible. My prediction:

>BLM wants to leave racist USA, starts 'Blaxit' movement
>Cartman becomes leader of Blaxit movement to 'help oppressed minorities'
>Kyle makes some innocent statement like 'Maybe they should leave if they don't like it here'
>Gets filmed and uploaded to YouTube, Kyle becomes unwitting hero of 'alt-right movement'
>Neckbeard losers show up to heroically support Kyle, nobody cares
>Cartman somehow ends up getting screwed over, plans foiled

I'm capping this now

>DMC leaks

do you mean a new delorean model is in the works?

lol jk

As the show is mostly about social media nowadays, the new season will probably be mostly about social media

Something Brexit themed just seems too juicy for them to pass up considering all the angles they could potentially exploit. I'll be very surprised if it isn't at least brought up for a few jokes, if not an entire episode/mini arc

Athletes are probably even bigger welfare queens than the military fags.

An athlete is no more of a welfare queen than an actor.

I would be happy if they just did something that's withing the SP world, like Casa Bonita or something. Not my favorite ep, but I really don't care about this social commentary shit. Some kind of allegory is okay, like Red man's greed, but in general they should drop it and just go with the funny nonsense and wackiness.

At least they have a goal and aren't sitting on their ass posting on a Tibetan finger puppet index. There's something innate in humanity as a whole to strive towards excelling beyond our potential. I commend the vast majority of athletes for actively doing that, and whether or not they're absolute pieces of shit as human beings it's thrilling to know someone is bushing the boundary and making humanity better. But if you can't appreciate that then just fuck off man, it's a simple exaltation for humanity and you can't muster the willpower to he happy, and sad, for someone else. That's pathetic.

in a world with MDE:WP, the kind of bullshit posturing and fence riding South Park's "commentary" provides isn't needed anymore.