ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bmp

i was in the last thread, but i'll repeat here to get the thread started. only anorexic girls make my dick hard. >120 lbs and she doesn't turn my head

i really wanna eat pussy

I havent fapped in 5 days, but i dont havent had the urge to fap either. But i am gaining the compulsion to eat pussy. I dont wanna fuck, i dont want my dick sucked, i just wanna eat a pussy and see a grill enjoy it

like, ive been thinking about it nonstop. Is this how women feel about sucking dick or am i being overcome by the fascination to eat pussy

i only like vegan grills

that's almost the same thing as annies, user. i understnad

i thought it would be under the same tree

i mean, you never see fat vegans. So i exclusively date vegans now

both are batshit. but i like dealing with the annie type of mental illness better than the vegan type

i love eating pussy, lost count of how many ive done. youngest was 9, i was 15.

i dont understand how you can hate it. I just love watching them shake n shit, so good

>is this how women feel about sucking dick
no. the older generation won't suck a dick properly if you paid them (except maybe meth whores). younger generation, maybe, but it's probably just a chore, a means to an end

Got a bj from a 16yr old when I was 23. Blew my load all over her top lol.

No ragrets.

agreed

NO REGERTS

I was in the Navy on a small ship...about 120 crew. We deployed on WestPac for 6 months. One of our ports was Subic Bay Phillipines. Me and a buddy found a cute girl and bought her for the night. In the P.I. almost all girla can be bought for fun. We went to her families house, everyone was asleep. We both double teamed her for the next three hours.

what do you think about pubic hair?

some guys are disgusted, i cant hate whats natural

bare minimum, she needs to keep that shit trimmed. nobody likes digging hair out of their teeth

I've fapped to questionable content online before. Not full blown cp but underage nudists and nn models.

fapping to cp is a lot bigger thrill, user

i go the prostitutes all the time, although I have been married for 8 years now

I love all posts like that!

some is ok, i prefer the pussy its self shaved, not hidden by hair

Me & my m8 have sucked to each other. That was great!

>got a gf of 9 months
>got a "best friend" girl that I know for about a year
>we're pretty close
>last time she came to my house we fucked around and I was touching her tits, grabbing her ass and she was grinding on me.
>next day everything is normal
>we made a bet that if I get a 90 on my exam, she would show me her tits. I got a 89.
>no titties doe
>feel no regret about doing this
>what do

I stalk my Ex's insta account to make myself feel bad

Mom worked a double gets home showers and passes out in bed. Going out to get food for us.
Go to her room to get car keys
Knock no answer. Open door Her sleeping naked partly covered. See this what do

gross

bmppppp

>bmp
boevaya mashina pehoty

My daughter turns me on immensely. I want to seduce her and fuck her brains out. Pic related.

Find husband for her, with huge dick

Has anyone here ever done something sexually inappropriate that's not incest? Has anyone ever fucked their wife's or girlfriend's mom/sister/family member? Or fooled around sexually with their friend's mom? Or blackmailed someone and made them fuck you/suck your dick/jack you off?

Someone posted in one of these threads last week and told a story about how he had a friend in high school who was known to have a really big dick, and the friend ended up fucking his mom, including, fucking in her ass, and hurting his mom's ass so much that she had lied to her son and said that she had fallen down and hurt herself, to cover up why she was really limping around; but he had hacked his mom's e-mail/chat records and read messages between his mom and his best friend, and read a message where his mom had told the friend that she couldn't let him fuck her in the ass again, because his dick was too big for her and it hurt her, and she specifically mentioned how she had to lie to her son about why she was hobbling around. The friend with the big dick also apparently got the guy's girlfriend to suck his dick 3 different times, and came in her mouth twice and made her swallow it and caused her to throw up from it. And the girlfriend ended up admitting it to him later on, after accidentally making a comment about how his friend had a huge dick.

There was another story posted a while back by some kid who was in his teens and he was staying the night at his friend's house. Apparently, he woke up to go to the bathroom and noticed his friend's mom's bedroom door open and saw her passed out on her bed, so he closed the bedroom door and then jacked off and came all over his friend's mom's face. Then he wiped her face off and sneaked out of her bedroom without being noticed.

Both storied were hot as fuck! Does anyone have any similar stories to share?

> Pic related: The MILF pic posted with the story about the kid whose best friend fucked his mom in her ass with his big dick

Stole panties from a good friend's mom, after he let me crash at his house. Wish I had a pic of her

My sisters laptop got a virus years ago with her work on and she needed it to be fixed. I went snooping and found a ton of nudes of her from around 14-17. 8 years later I still jerk off to them at least once a month..

it's me

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

greentext the 9yo
my youngest was 6, i was 16

i fapped to EmilyIsPro once

Find a strong black husband for her. Someone like me.

I'm fucking my neighbors wife. They have 2 kids. His wife is so sweet but a total closet freak. Approached me at a neighborhood block party. We fucked in my shed. She came twice. I blasted all over her tits. She's a good little whore for me. Pic related

I have this really good female friend. We've had sex about 10 times over the past year, usually when we're both really drunk and horny.

Last time we banged was about a month and a half ago, again both of us were really drunk. She doesn't remember it at all, and I only remember it BARELY.

She started hooking up with this guy soon afterwards and got pregnant. I'm almost 99 percent certain it's mine and not his, based on timing and things she's said about him.

Do I tell her? She literally has no memory of our last time and I only remembered it because I took a short video during it and saw it a few days later.

I'm thinking let her keep thinking it's his, and after the kid is born, when no one is around do one of those quick over the counter paternity tests.

Legit post? If so, post some more details. Please! Are you married? Have you almost been caught? Do you know her husband? If so, do you like him? And how frequently do you fuck her? Also, have you cum in her mouth? And do you have any more pics to post? And do you care about her? Or just fucking her?

All women are whores!

Nothing gets me off more than sharing explicit pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. She's a big titted corporate executive milf. I'm sure the dumb bitch regrets taking them and would be so mortified that so many people know what every inch of her body looks like and exactly what she looks like with a cock in her mouth and cunt. She would be so humiliated! Lol

I like to shit in my neighbors window wells

Dub don't lie

When I was 14 at a swim meet, a 10-11yo teammate sat down in his speedo, and his speedo stretched in the back so I saw his butt crack. I got turned on.

Can u post the story? Thanks

i did some pedo shit

Legit. Were close. Go to the lake together with her husband and my wife. Our kids go to the same schools. We hook up several times a week. She says she's going to the gym. I say I'm working late etc. We hook up in my shed or at a hotel. The sex is the best I've had. It's so wrong and guilt inducing but she makes me cum hard. Pic is her and my wife at the lake last weekend.

pics?

you're gonna both get divorced when this comes out. better to pull the trigger yourselves and get married than to wait and all get split up. unless you have some other plan for how this will end.

I look at hardcore CP on a regular basis.
Also watched DD.

Not sure if I do this right, but I'll try

> be me, many moons ago
> be betafag desperate for pussy
> achieve girlfriend by a cosmic level of luck
> be warned that girlfriend is crazy hoe
> dontcarepussyimminent.jpg
> fucking gf all through summer cumming inside every time
> gfs levels of crazy over 9000
> break up with gf as I can't take her crazy anymore
> now ex-gf wants to get back together, keeps pestering me
> some months pass while I enjoy life partying and smoking
> ex-gf now obviously pregnant
> she confronts me with it. Says the child is mine
> I deny it claiming to be sterile and that I can prove it
> Through another stroke of sheer cosmic luck, get new gf (way hotter, but, as it turned out, also crazy)
> Move across the country to different city
> Change my name
> Break up with new gf as the crazy got too much to handle
> Still wondering what happened to that kid though. Last I saw her she was walking around with this little newborn boy in a pram.
> Last I heard, many years ago, she's still claiming the child is mine (must be 20 years old now)
> I know the truth, but I still deny it

girl is fucking gorgeous btw

That's pretty fucking wild, my man! Are you scared about getting caught? Do you still fuck your wife regularly? Have you done anal with either/both? And do you have a big dick?

study harder

this is actually me, thats actually my name and i get off on the risk of posting this in threads.

i am deleting the picture in 2 minutes.

lol dude you're weird

I lost my virginity to my best friend's mother when I was 15. She was in her 40's.

i know. 1 more minute until i delete. then people cant save or see it anymore.

Sure, be happy to. Is it cool to email them to you? That goes for anyone who wants to jerk to this slut.

The rush of getting caught is what makes our sex so good. My wife and I have never done anal. Neighbors wife and I have done everything including threesomes with a random girl from Craigslist. That's the best part. We know it's strictly sexual so we're so open and tell each other exactly what we want. Can't stop. Fucking her feels so good.

send to me please.

my email is

[email protected]

but i did save the pic and now i'll repost it

no you didnt and no you wont. stop trying to scare me.

May i fuck you?

I have cheated on every single gf/wife/friend I ever had. I stole from my jobs, cheated promotions, have committed crime to get what I want. I have ruined enemies, and equally coerced allies. I have stolen women I wanted, and destroyed women I didn't. I have never ever once been suspected of anything.

Yup i did
gonna post it now

.. where? in this thread? you dont have the pic..

I had a half nigger fuck toy during college. Not only that but we used to get her younger sister involved. I used to abuse the shit out of the pair of them.

Sorry everyone else...

shit i was bluffing, u have the picture, im sorry. can u delete that? ur not gona repost that in any other threads are you?

I have it, and I also must tell you that even if you deleted it, it can easily be recovered using b archives. I'll post the link now and I'll delete it in 60 sec

Fag

not me lol, i'm not gonna post it

Please share some details about this shit! How did it happen? Did you fuck her more than once? Was/is she hot? Describe her. Big tits? Fat ass? Tight pussy? Did your best friend find out? If so, how did he respond? And are you still friends with him/her?

Had you cheated on your wife before this? What would you say, if you got caught/found out? Would you apologize?

thanks.

i didnt realise there was an archive.. if i delete something in the thread should it not delete it there too?

Where did you found DD?

im pretty much only attracted to traps. but no one in my irl knows, and always asks me why i dont have a gf. Its because theres no cute traps where I live! it's hard to just get up and move just to chase some trap tail

no, unless it contains illegal stuff.
it's not affiliated with Sup Forums, it's another website.
I don't know how much time they keep stuff
anyway, no reason to be scared, this will be forgotten in a couple of hours

>Please share some details about this shit! How did it happen? Did you fuck her more than once? Was/is she hot? Describe her. Big tits? Fat ass? Tight pussy? Did your best friend find out? If so, how did he respond? And are you still friends with him/her?

story
>be 15
>best friend lives next door
>his mother and my mother grew up together
>they were in the same gang when they were young
>my mother straightened out
>my friend's father died so his mother ("S") is now a single mom
>kind of slutty. short skirts, out all night, sometimes days at a time
>my mother basically becomes his mother
>I help by waking him up to go to school, do homework with him, generally try to guide him
>one day go over to his house to hang
>S is there and says friend went over to his grandmother's house
>she's sitting there with a drink, leather skirt, boots, white blouse
>40's, blond hair, very nice body
>starts telling me how she appreciates everything I do for her son
>starts asking me personal questions like am I dating, have I had sex, etc...
>at this point have had a girlfriend but no sex
>she takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom
>has me sit on the edge of the bed, opens my pants and starts sucking on my cock
>first person other than me to touch my cock
>gets me hard, tells me to push up on the bed
>climbs up on me, lifts her skirt and slides my cock into her pussy
>not real tight
>starts riding me
>opens her blouse, lifts her bra and puts my hands on her tits
>that does it. I blow my load immediately
>she climbs off, wipes her pussy with a towel
>tells me never to tell anyone, especially my mother since my mother would probably knife her if she found out
>only time it happened

I used to fap into a girls drink back in school whom I hated. Basically I would stay inside during breaks, hiding on the window sill like some autist behind the curtain. Everyone was forced to go outside during summer. At first I thought trashing her stuff but it would be too obvious so I began jerking off into her orange juice. She always brought orange juice.

Freaked out a bit because it was all swimming around on top of it with some strands floating deeper. But after shaking it vanished. Almost freaked out when she drank it fearing she would notice and I'd be fucked. She didn't.

Dont feel bad about it in the slightest. She was a lying fucking self righteous bitch.

Do you have more? We got nothing but back here.

I killed a couple in they're car, on the roof of a parking structure in Downtown LA back in December of 2013 M:Black F:Asian

I used a .50

This was not a contract killing. It was just for sport. This was not the first time.

I have the clipping of the report in my tome.

Im femanon and i masturbate everyday

so im not gona refresh and see a thread with that pic as thumbnail and lots of people talking about me and the pen in my ass.

people will forget and move on.. but its always there on the archive, i hope the archive gets cleared sometimes.

I think every man in chan i disgusting

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

tell her you fucked the guy too and your pregnet with her baby

also interested.
email is: [email protected]
thanks good sir

Prove. You know the drill.

i don't think so, it's not weird enough for Sup Forums's standards

>be yesterday
>help mom spring clean find random sd card
>mom asks me to plug it in see if worth saving
>find 2g worth of random shit form '08 '09
>find random folder inside folders
>mfw its pics of my sted dad in moms panties
>mfw my mom is sucking his dick
>mfw I have no face

Whos ur fav pizza star?

thank god.

Def Tara! She took everything like a champ.

Vicky

You're a sociopath, mate

What's DD?