Is anyone here excited for Marilyn Manson's upcoming album, Heaven Upside Down?

Is anyone here excited for Marilyn Manson's upcoming album, Heaven Upside Down?

Not at all.

nah dude i have no idea what remnant of his fanbase would be interested in buying a Manson record

that specific and contrived flavor of edge was something that was only marketable in the Bush era

No.

t. Diehard Manson fan.

How come?

I don't listen to him for the edge, and every album he has put out since 2000 has been pretty tame compared to his 90s stuff. Pale Emperor doesn't really have any edge it's just a great album all around, one of my highlights of 2015.

oh my god he's pouring his vanity label absinthe into a jar of peanut butter like how truman capote did with scotch and baby food

i finally get it

this is brilliant

>he just got this

oh like you knew what "mansint" was supposed to mean the first time you saw it

>mansint
Of course I did, every Manson fan knows that he's obsessed with absinthe, so they called it mansint as a joke on there just like how they misspelled 'peanut butter'.

WHY ARE MANSON THREADS SO MEAN

Didn't even know he was releasing an album

I'm sorry my man. I will be nice to you if you tell me something you like about the band. :)

Don't post a picture of Manson that has nothing to do with the actual Manson or what his upcoming album will be.

His recent stuff is pretty good, he's almost back to his old self.

Were you even alive when he was a god? like between 1994 and 2003? I doubt it.

He should seriously drop the goth lesbian act. When you're nearing 50 it just becomes creepy, not talking about his music just the image.

I was alive then and I'm still a huge fan of those times.
Maybe

Tront stole all the nice fans.

No

can we just agree that when trent and manson joined forces (broken, antichrist superstar), that was good stuff.

That's because his music is shit