Ok bois i need your help, my friend recently began dating a girl that i know...

Ok bois i need your help, my friend recently began dating a girl that i know, the reason i know her is because she acused me of raping her a few years ago but nothing happened since there was nothing behing her claim, so i assume she has forgotten, i have avoided meeting my friend when they are together but they are always together so i dont really get to see him, wat do?

Warn him. Just warn him.

I did but it didnt seem to change his mind >:/

Well I guess he's just fucked.

KYS and blame on her for RAPING YOU. Easy

Guess so, ill have another attempt at saving his ass

Do you have any proof she accused you of raping her? If so definitely make sure to show it to him.

Might try that, thanks user

Well not really, she claimed she would talk to the police and such but it never happened because there was no truth to her claims, but this is a good friend of mine so im pretty sure he believes me

Did she say it to you digitally?

Yep but it was a few years ago and since then my fb got hacked or something so it was all erased >:(

If it's real important, pay a lawyer to request the message from FB. They keep everything and will be more than willing to help you if you get a lawyer involved.
Otherwise, have your friend propose some blindfolded foreplay and then jump out of his closet and duck her, then right after cumming jump back into the closet(where u belong) and let her accuse your friend of rape

This

Warn that nigga and be a good homie. Don't be scary neckbeard cuck. Be a good friend and let him know what's up. Also, Why not come around when the chick is there?

You can be all like..
>Aye bitch remember me!!
>Yeaaaaaa! You not finna trick my friend

I think the easiest way out of this would be to kill yourself.

Eh its not really a legality matter, its more like i dont want my friend to get cucked by this skank, also great idea but i dont think that would put my friend in a much better position

I did, but he is still seeing her, but i will try again, also since you are dubslord ill meet up with them both, will post story when it happens

kys

why did she make those accusations? To whom did she make them?

do it for realsies

Im not sure, i always thought she did it for attention, she was a known attention whore, to me.

Do what?

that makes no sense buddy

she accused you of rape, only to your face, to get attention from you? how the fuck would that even work?

>user you raped me
>wat, no I didn't
>yeah imma tell the cops

you're hiding something, tell us what actually happened or I'm calling bullshit

Im sorry im real bad at explaining, the story is that we met up, chilled and we only kissed, the next day im chatting her up and she says she never wants to see me again, then a few days later there is some celebration at her school(i forget what) and my school joins the celebration, the girl sees me, goes to a teacher, points to me and says "this guy raped me", then the school got involved and i was really scared that the police would get involved but that never happened