Welcome back, user!

Welcome back, user!
Oh, too early, maybe?
I'm here again to try again the 'decent Steam summer sales general/advice/adding/rate/begging and etc. thread"!
It means:
>If you are going to giveaway, just one roll and one reroll.
>Don't spam your Steam ID or URL if you can't get what you want (but you can get me )
>Don't be mean to each other (if they don't deserve it), BE KIND.

Asking again:
-What did you buy?
-What will you buy?
-What games are you trying to get, but you can't afford?
-What games do you want to make everyone know about?

You can also ask for a recommendation!

You are welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/devil_reject
steamcommunity.com/id/IwakuraWiReD/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/beecrap/
steamcommunity.com/id/Saggymander/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358670932/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/Zegram/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Crebaton/inventory/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358670932/
steamcommunity.com/id/EpistulaeMorales/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowExcalibur
steamcommunity.com/id/bread22/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/is_Z_/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/itssaulgoodman/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/TheOBT1/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/thot_patrol
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640
steamcommunity.com/id/thot_patrol/wishlist/
store.steampowered.com/app/264380/Narcissu_1st__2nd/
steamcommunity.com/id/nlolicon/
astats.astats.nl/astats/User_Info.php?SteamID64=76561198152167391
steamcommunity.com/id/abysslyte/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061873026/
steamcommunity.com/id/arvenyte/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/snipereye20/
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'*

I hate having errors.

I just bought the Half Life Complete pack. Don't have money for anything else so I'm begging for Fallout New Vegas or Garry's Mod.

steamcommunity.com/id/devil_reject

If someone could get me something, it would be much apreciated.
Anything from my wishlist, TF2/CS:GO items, anything you want to give me, even if you only want to talk to me or be friends.
I had to paid lawyers and stuff, so I'm broke as fuck.
If any kind user did that it would really cheer me up.

Thank you.

steamcommunity.com/id/IwakuraWiReD/wishlist

ARE YOU IN EVERY GODDAMN STEAM THREAD??

FNV is only 2.49? Woah... What a good sale to don't have any money.

Yup, no gifts but I made some friends.

All I'm trying to get is Elite Dangerous Commander Pack. I would very much appreciate if a generous user came up and helped me getting probed by alien ships.

i have no money and i'm broke ass living in thailand

need ringed city dlc from dark souls 3 to survive

steamcommunity.com/id/Saggymander/

Yeah. I spent $4.48 on the pack and spent the last dollar on Sonic 2 just so I hit the $5 limit to friend people and shit.

Hey boys, came to beg as usually. Literally anything at this point.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358670932/wishlist/

Bump. Need this thread to survive.

kof 13 please

steamcommunity.com/id/Crebaton/inventory/

I've got a Don't Starve Together to gift away if some kind user would gift me Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 in return.

You probably ain't interested in giving it away for free, but, if no one gives Borderlands 2 in exchange I would be very grateful if you gave it to me instead. Anyway, good luck.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358670932/

First come, first serve on two shit-tier games if you want to play them or just pass them on: Showtime and Energy Cycle.

I've also got those two Killing Floor guest passes I can't seem to get rid of. If you want one just ask.

Really would love Hollow Knight, anything else from the wishlist is fine too.

>steamcommunity.com/id/EpistulaeMorales/wishlist

Currently no funds for anything, but Birthday coming up! 7/10
Would love to be given pretty much anything. But I really want tekken 7 or borderlands 2 w/ dlc! steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowExcalibur

-What did you buy?
Haven't buy anything yet, probably won't buy anything coz poor fag. But a good user gifted me Van Helsing the other day, I will never forget you good user :^)
-What will you buy?
I really want to buy Grim Dawn or PUBG
-What games are you trying to get, but you can't afford?
Well, Grim Dawn and PUBG
-What games do you want to make everyone know about?
Uhmmm idk.

So I'm gonna beg for Grim Dawn because it's on 50% sale right now, good user give me grim dawn pls.

steamcommunity.com/id/bread22/wishlist

Also if anyone wants Killing Floor Guest Pass you can take it, I currently have 2.

Alsoo

Still available if y'all want something.

all i want is payday 2 ultimate edition or anything in my wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/is_Z_/wishlist
and if you can grant that then thank you very much

>$39.98
Good luck.

steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question/wishlist/
rate my wishlist

+ NAL Is Alive & Shutshimi

I had no spending money this sale, but I went and mowed a few lawns, I don't have anything against begging, but I'd suggest some of you try taking the initiative and earning what you want.

well, there has to be some richfags out there and that is why i request

Still unrealistic.

I would've get a job this summer so I can buy them games but unfortunately I broke my shoulder last may, so looks like I'm gonna have to settle for begging. Good haul btw.

Wealth ≠ generosity. If you focused on something cheaper you could probably very well get it.

Good: CLANNAD, STEINS;GATE, Tales of Symphonia, Hyper Light Drifter, Hollow Knight

Bad: GTA V, PUBG

Ugly: Rust.

Most who beg are not in this situation, I think you'll understand that. Best of luck with your recovery.

im sure i would have a better chance of getting a cheaper game, but i still want to try

Any kind user willing to hook me up?

anything from my wishlist, they come very cheap
i cant buy them because i have to save up for a new pc

steamcommunity.com/id/itssaulgoodman/wishlist

KoF 13 pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

>257 games
Are you positively sure you're supposed to be here?

Thanks user!

With the amount of free games given out, that's nothing anymore. I used to think the same thing, but considering I only bought ~30% of my games and have still breached 400, I realize it's not as impressive as I once thought.

:)

hey user look what FUCKING OP SAID! BE KIND

steamcommunity.com/id/TheOBT1/wishlist/

looking for anything on there, especially nier automata and witcher 3!!!

I argued with an user about that yesterday, not gonna repeat myself because it's up to you believe me or not, and with that actitude on your reply, I don't think we're gonna get along.
Good luck to you.

I didn't tell him/her/it to fuck off, did I?

spaguett get out

This thread is turning ugly.
Y'all ain't gonna get shit now.

It's not Spagget, it's Fagget.

No one's giving anything anyway

ok

Not to sound like "that guy", but I was going to gift at least one game. I just don't gift when people start raging like little faggots.

No one here willing to help me get probed?

user could I kindly ask for the Metal Gear Solid V Pack or Nekopara Vol 3 please? thanks

Best to just ignore the guys saying that someone doesn't deserve to get games anyway.

I'm not raging at all, I just kindly told him to leave me alone.

man this one god i hate people who say that

Reminder that thot_patrol is a cheater. Don't gift cheaters.

Meh, you got the right to beg for games even if you got a lot of them, and the other user has the right to tell you to leave. At the end, the rich fags decide if you get the game or if you don't.

no im not. all you have to do is wait. cant blame me.

this one.

meh

steamcommunity.com/id/thot_patrol/wishlist/

Why would you cheat?

Squidbro here. I've got a copy of Narcissu 10th and the Season Pass (Worth ~$43) for someone interested.

It's one of the better Visual Novels on Steam and I really recommend it. The 1st and 2nd are on Steam for free, here: store.steampowered.com/app/264380/Narcissu_1st__2nd/

Feel free to add me if you're interested. I'd prefer you to have read the first beforehand.

steamcommunity.com/id/nlolicon/
Godspeed, anons.

ILL FUCKING SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT. LAST NIGHT YOU SAID TO ME THAT I USED GET WATCHER! FUCKING ASSHOLE

you the one who is since you got dubs

Yeah, that's my point.
That's why I didn't want to continue the conversation.

Thanks for gifting away, I never got into Narcissu so this is definitely not for me.

Go on then

>no im not.
"I am not a cheater", he claims

astats.astats.nl/astats/User_Info.php?SteamID64=76561198152167391
Just look at those timestamps lol

Many of us are cheaters. I had to use SAM because of a broken achievement that was supposed to be unlocked but oh well. Not just this user.

I fucking hate achievement hackers, just because you can't get it doesn't mean you gotta hack

It's probably to show anons he played his game

I don't understand, can you please explain me what's wrong with user?

Alot of difference using it to get a broken achievement and using it to get a achievement because you're lazy

Repent for your sins, deus vult achievement hacker.

Live with the broken achievement and make informed decisions later in life.

Regardless, I hold no respect for someone who can't complete what they start and result to auto unlocking everything.

Cheated achievements, used SAM.

Thanks for the free (you), but I was only asking since I don't use steam a lot.
Thanks kind user.

You know you could lock those achievements right?

You know he hasn't, right?

>dont use steam alot

Why not and why are you here then?

I don't use it because I don't have enough money to buy shit. And I'm here to get shit and use steam more.

im back, im this poster
doing this can take time but ill try to lock them.

steamcommunity.com/id/abysslyte/wishlist

Any kind anons willing to buy me The Darkness 2, it is $5.99

kof XIII please

>ill try to lock them.
Good on you, user. If you can do so, my respect for you has been reestablished

yeah man :) ill come back when im done

Poorfag here. Any kind user willing to buy me Vallhalla?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061873026/

Oh wow thread has gone better?

steamcommunity.com/id/icecase

Only want TW: Warhammer.

I'll probably whore myself out to get it anyway if no one gifts me it and it is 20£ even on sale.

Rerollin with low hopes.

Total War:Warhammer. Really a great game. I hope you get it user

steamcommunity.com/id/arvenyte/wishlist
I'm gonna buy This War of Mine today after getting some cards, but after that I won't have enough for anything, so I'm checking here like every other jew.

You aren't rolling for anything, why do you even say rerolling? Many people do and I find it weird, that's why I ask. There's also those guys rolling for dubs or trips when no one even said they'd gift anything to anyone that does.

This guy here again.
First person to reply with their profile gets "Shadowrun Returns". That will be my one gift for today.

steamcommunity.com/id/snipereye20/

tbh ive got great games out of this summer sale

but the last thing i really want is wallpaper engine and ill be happy for a long long time

help a handicapped Sup Forumsro out

Well Sup Forums is a little bit like family, a love/hate relationship :)

Any generous anons around willing to help me with my request of Metal Gear Solid V pack or Nekopara Vol 3 please? I'd greatly appreciate it

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

This War of Mine, you definitely won't regret getting that game. Though the game can depressing at times.

Not very likely someone will gift it to me so I'll probably have to whore myself and I'm already foregoing the vacation with my family because I don't want them to pay for it.

Poorfag life is depressing but it is my life.

Thanks user

steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/

There are usually rich anons lurking in these threads that give people with dubs the game that they ask for. Not sure that they're even here anymore to be honest though.

Guess I got what I wanted. Don't know what else to get, just bought whatever but at least I have the RE series.

fuck off. you already have it, nigger.

LOL THIS FAG

I got a few cards to offer for ED Commander Deluxe. Two of them are L4D2 foils if they are needed. I could care less about trading cards to be honest and most of those I got are worth ~20-25 gems.

those rich anons give games after posting and saying they will, they don't just give games to random guys that roll spam over and over until they luckily get a trip and then spam with responses to that post saying "Guise I got trips plz gifttttt"

I dunno user I just saw it happen in earlier threads and had a shred of hope I might actually get something I want for once in my life.