I am one of those overly attached clingy obsessed boyfriends

i am one of those overly attached clingy obsessed boyfriends
why do people don't like people like us?
i would KILL for a gf like me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because your behaviour betrays your deep inner insecurity

but those of those type would be perfect together
imagine this:
both are anxious preoccupied attachment type
both work from home
both do not have many friends
it is PERFECT

because people need privacy and it is fucking weird

i don't
i would tell her everything, she is not government

I would want a bf like you. But probably because my last was such an introvert and i felt like he didnt care

Becuuz its annoying as fuck. Your significant other isnt your parent.

So get to fuck off.

i am an introvert too (but can be social, i am not autismo)
i care.

no, you fuck off
i want to be her daddy
literally lol

Then you're perf. Unless you're the if i cant have you no one will

Because literally no girl wants a guy who requires more maintenance than them. No, not even the overly attached ones.

Well you are a faggot and a stalker, no one likes either a faggot or a stalker

Because all chicks want to know that they can get away with cheating if the opportunity arises. A guy like you would demand too much explanation.

Weeell...
I do not want to lose the one i love, and if i catch you in cheating, i will attack him

What maintenance
All i want is that she is loyal

Nice name calling, did your mom taught you that?
So mature, go kys

Okay be my bf you autistic wigger

Guy like me would hang him with his testicles : )

I want to own you
Be my little kitty

Because modern day feminism teaches women to be whores.
In the 1950s it was perfectly acceptable to actually care about your girlfriend/wife.
Now it's considered disturbing if you want her to have standards by telling she won't be home after work unlike every other day of the year.

I totaly agree
I just want a loyal little obedient wife

You don't need an obedient wife. Your wife should compliment your life. As you should compliment hers.
The problem is modern day feminism is trying to teach women that it's acceptable to be difficult in relationships.

Omg yeah. Post face :(

Difficult?

It means being difficult to work with. For example, you are married and you ask your wife if it's okay if you can go out to a bar with some friends after work.
She insists you stay home to spend time with her. You choose to stay home and she does nothing but watch tv or go on Facebook and when you attempt to be rational and point out you can leave or at least do an activit together, she starts an argument.

It's very basic psychology.

I am not like that, id let her go with friends, but i would worry if male friends tho

top kek

You fucked bro, lol

kissless virgin detected

Where are you from?
Dont like long distance relationships

Ah, you see, modern feminism teaches women that it's natural to meet new men and flirt with them. In the event their relationship doesn't work out, they can choose one of the othe rmen they string along.

50 years ago, you generally entered a relationshpi with the purpose of being together for the rest of your life. Now, you enter it to relieve some boring time peroid.

Youd detect my dick up your asshole

I am all for freedom in choosing partners before marriage, but if you marry and cheat, you deserve to be burned alive

So true

lol insecure aggressive kissless homo autist probably poor and fat too

Attack HIM? He's not the one that would be cheating on you, faggot. Attack the cheating bitch.

So much hate, go kys

The problem with you people is trust. If you have a clingy bf or gf they will not leave/cheat you unless you give them a reason to do so hence them being clingy. You have to prove you are committed to the relationship. I have a clingy GF and it's the best she's know I love her and waits for me when I come back from the bar/work with food and sex.

Texas

Id attack both

I want her attention a lot, but if i sense that something is wrong, i become extra clingy...

Europe here
Fuck

Omgggg :( why is everyone in a different country

Can you come to texas k thnx

This where you guys need to talk. Just hanging out doing something boring like watching a movie, for example, isn't going to help the relationship.

Sorry : /

lol do a relationship first then u will understand, being clingy =/= love. lot of people are clingy because they are selfish as fuck and cannot accept the reality that doing so for 40 years is a fucking pain. fact is being with someone perfect for u is almost nil. u dont know shit son.

Men don't want clingy fucking women.
Women don't want clingy fucking men.
Saps, Omegas and Virgins want/want to be clingy simply because they are Saps, Omegas or virgins and seiously don't know any better. Either that or have seiously abandonment issues.

when desperate as fuck and ask random stranger to abandon their life and move in with u

Consider the conversation or lack of when all you fucking do is agree with everything the other person says. I take it you have no friends either?

Says the guy who's posting on Sup Forums.

Omg! Taking someone seriously on Sup Forums. What a dumb child you are :)

Omg! Takimg someone seriously on Sup Forums! What a child you are :)

Lol
Says the guy posting hentai

just amused on what a loser u are

lol get this u question why woman doesn't like man like u. why don't people in general like u. ever thought that its just ur a fucking loser with no note worthy character or grit to do shit other than eat pizza at home and throw out garbage every 3 weeks?

I didnt ask why girls dont like me dipshit dont even like girls

I'm not on Sup Forums looking for a date, or justification for my own issues. I'm passing time hiding in the office toilet taking a massive shit and waiting for 6 o'clock :-)

that is a likely story

Because no one wants to deal with an insecure person. Obsession and attachment are sure signs of insecurity. You don't own your partner. Truth be told, you're merely leasing their body and a little of their emotional bandwidth for as long as you can stand each other.

Well he thought i was op and im not

I want
I want the most annoying clingy obssesive yuno f gasai type

i liek to rape girls like dis clingly girls

shit gets tiring. i know you want an experience you never had, but maybe there are experiences we shouldn't have. don't be a fucking loser.

What you mean is
>I would kill to be object of someone's obsession

Perhaps you are just not feeling loved back, OP. Maybe discuss it with her (if you know each other well and are in a stable relationship) or try to suppress the urge to acting clingy for a while and see how her attitude towards you changes.

She probably doesn't feel comfortable and fears giving back and opening up emotionally will result in you being even more smothering.

Now, obviously, I don't know your situation, but I hope it helps.

Some of you guys are fucking pathetic. Now I see why BuzzFeed made this video

youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

I bet most of you never held a relationship longer than a few months to a year because of some bullshit excuse.

>watches buzzfeed
>thinks they call other people pathetic

You guys are acting like the guy in the video so........