You're gonna need a bigger throat

You're gonna need a bigger throat

How do I log in?

I want that fucking log

The steam

I've been away from Sup Forums for about a year now, can someone tell me what this weird "logs" meme is

If it's in your throat
and you know it should be
you may have swallowed
the Babadookie

This log meme is the "shit" (pun intented)

It's pure cancer, basically just a guy replying to his own posts.

Grow up

the cream

How about you grow up and stop making these faggot "memes" about feces. That's fucking immature and you have no life.

Mature much? Go back to your trap thread

Clog my fucking throat andy

Wow, what a zinger from the fag who replies to his own threads about literally eating shit. What a faggot.

Your at least a little curious about dreamy steamy logs if you came to this thread

Here have a log

Anyone remember the pickle meme that got posted in nearly every thread? See it anymore? Nope.

It's true. The chugging of a thousand shitlogs starts with a single bite

And you call yourself mature? Why haven't you just killed yourself yet? It's clear that no one has ever cared for you.

Listen kid, some day when you strap on the big boy pants and learn to be a man you will come to understand certain things. Until then, go play with your toys

Your like squidward and the krabby patty if you just let that creamy log slide down your fucking throat you would love it

Says the "grown up" posting pictures of shit. Because that's mature right?

30 replies
6 posters

Logless shill detected

What, do you think you are royalty or something?

Shite Le Boef detected

Ok I've had it with this stupid fucking forced Andy Sixx meme. It's not funny at all. Its just one autist with no life posting over and over and I'm steaming mad. My friend Andy and I started at least six good cock rate/ pics you shouldn't share threads last night and what do you know? 404 in ten minutes, meanwhile this shitty meme is sliding to the first page. This might be a bit much for you to swallow, but if I ever meet you irl I'm gonna cream you. Go log in to your tumblr for this fetish shit, asshole. I'm fucking dung with it.

>dung with it.
Kek.

You fucking love it bitch quit lying to your self

Thanks, did you sage? Make sure to sage

gimme dat juicey deucey

Dumb logless newfag. Moot has been on record saying sage does fuck all.

The log lives to fight another day

Think of it as a spiderman spam that was originally used to push crappy threads to their image limit. However, it went rogue and became just as cancerous as the threads it was created to destroy. These days, the faggots don't even try to kill crappy threads, instead choosing to add to the cancer that's already on Sup Forums. It's what happens when 16 year olds don't understand Sup Forums.

But I'm 40 next month. Assume makes an ass out of u and me.

Log

please mr oldfag help us 16 year olds understand

Sheesh i guarantee im old enough to be your dad

neat!

shit i meant to tell the logless shill that

Let's clog up a thread

Here's full size

lets flush em

Open your fucking throat and accept Andy's log. You'll be happier in the end.

Daddy daddy force the meme!

Daddy daddy youre so funny!

Daddy daddy force the meme!

All memes are forced

This "person" making these memes is top level Troll...I ain't even mad...If it rustles some jimmies then what can ya' do?

10/10

log'd

At least log threads have actual oc