We're in the pipe, five by five

>We're in the pipe, five by five

Wat she mean buy this

>We're on an express elevator to hell – going down!

>I t-told them to fall back....

>the pipe
Optimal entry trajectory
>five by five
Either its how goo the telemetry is coming trough.

Or its the quality of the radio contact, where the first number is signal strength and the second is quality of sound

Why was Lady Gaga in Aliens?

the transports are ready

perfect blowjob mouth

I didn't know Laura Linney was in Aliens.

Huh huh she such a load queen she prolly sucks,like, mad dudes

>female pilot
I hate when Hollywood jewishness rears its head and takes you out the movie. Sure there is a POSSIBILITY that there COULD be a female in that position but we all know it's very unlikely and so comes across as pandering.
Same goes for every time you're watching a show and the doctor, judge, teacher, lawyer etc just HAPPENS to be BLACK.

and so the thread has ended
thanks, Sup Forums

..Y'know outside of buttfuck, Idaho or wherever ur mom's basement is we actually do have people in those professions who happen to be non-white?

Increasingly as well these days since working class white boys by most statistics underperform educationally and don't attend college or universities as much.

She sucks them off until they coom.

>if you don't hate your own race/gender then you are affiliated with "muh boogyman meme board".

Well statistically there is nothing making a woman less capable of being a pilot. In fact women can be just as good at being a pilot as a man. There are lots of good female pilots in the military, I've even flown with some.

The second example however you have genetic difference in intelligence, g-theory, The Bell Curve, genetic heritability of intelligence (around .80 statistically even though we don't talk about it much), difference in racial IQ averages etc, all making the second one less realistic. Especially since statistically blacks are much less likely to hold those jobs in the first place. I mean 4 percent of doctors in the USA are black. But if you did a sample of all the hollywood films made in the last two decades the change of a doctor who appears on screen being black would probably be about 60% or higher.

This is why your analogy doesn't work.

>thanks, Sup Forums
Clearly that was a false flag post who wants everyone to hate Sup Forums, the board of peace

>In fact women can be just as good at being a pilot as a man.
Flat out incorrect. Any task done by an average man and the average female is going to perform at least 40% poorer.

The fact that there are women pilots in the air force indicates that there are women that can do the job just as good as a man.

is that lady gaga?

>Any task done by an average man and the average female is going to perform at least 40% poorer

So men are 40% better at cleaning the kitchen?

>non-whites still aren't ground in to food for the white ruling class

i just watched this entire movie series (not avp) for the first time a week ago

why does everyone shit on alien 3? I only watched the assembly cut but that movie was fucking great for the most part, not very scary though

The task is beneath a male but if a man did clean the kitchen they would do a better job than any woman could.

>not Hang on, we're in for some chop

Ripley is also a female pilot you unbelievable cunts. Fuck off.

Nobody is questioning the legitimacy of whether or not there were *actually* girl pilots during the alien infestation of LV-426. kill yourselves

I too enjoy Alien 3, but the original script was even more amazing. It would have universally acknowledged as one of the great trilogies if they stuck with that.

Ripley also get almost everyone killed in every movie, she was shit and it was because she was a woman.

What about spatial awareness/visualization and rationality? Surely that would make a better pilot

Why does everyone want Hicks to even come back? He did nothing except what Ripley told him to.

>in college
>roommate massive Buffy fan
>roommate insists "five by five" was first used as the catchphrase of some Buffy character
>will not believe otherwise
>murder roommate
>life improves

Mad black dudes

Lady gaga always turn me on

Alien > Aliens

Yeah, females and blacks are inferior and can't do anything as good as whites.

Statistically correct.

I'd let lady gaga be in my pipe if you catch my five by five

She looks more like Chelsea Clinton with that mouth.

>hollywood jewishness
>he doesnt realize that Jews treat women like dirt
of course, Im expecting a Sup Forumsbot to venture outside of his basement and pile of hot pocket wrappers.

Lmao. The jews don't want to supplant the actual beliefs they hold onto us. It's all weakening the white race. You think Jews want their woman to be coal burning feminists? No, they want OUR women to be coal burning feminists. To encorage degeneracy among other cultures so they come out on top.

The more power females are given the weaker our race is.

A female has piloted the space shuttle. You have a hard time piloting your mobility scooter through the drive-thru at McDonalds you fucking fat idiot.

>A female has piloted the space shuttle.
She was only allowed to do that because of agenda pushing. I can guarantee you that there would have been plenty of males who could have done a better job that they passed over. Even without training I myself would have had a greater innate propensity towards fulfilling that role.

Nope. She's a family friend and a fucking badass. Jim Lovell said she made him look like an amateur. You're a faggot and you should probably kill yourself.

Outliers exist

>She was only allowed to do that because of agenda pushing. I can guarantee you that there would have been plenty of males who could have done a better job that they passed over. Even without training I myself would have had a greater innate propensity towards fulfilling that role.

I generally agree with your stance, but this woman was a test pilot, and I don't think the Air Force "Affirmative Actions" their test pilots.

>"I could have piloted that shuttle better than that bitch without training it's the fuckin Jew media's fault I don't have a gf and they're all whores!"

Did you know that a female has been the World Champion in Aerobatics more than any other person in history?

Anybody who has ever given you the impression that woman are comparable to men in terms of basic competency when it comes to ANY task was either brainwashed by propaganda or was an active shill attempting to deceive you.

you did the rightjajha;uh

id fuck it

I'd like to get into her pipe (anus)

Why have you not killed yourself yet? I bet there's a female undertaker out there to be a cherry on top.

Do you think her vaginal muscles are extremely powerful from all the anti-g-force tightening she routinely does?

im thinking more butthole

>I bet there's a female undertaker out there
And I can guarantee that she performs worse than her male counterparts.

>muh misogyny
you conservacucks are such a bore.

Oh, so you're trolling, neat. Good job.

You know what your guarantee made on anonymous vietnamese claymation board is worth?

I'm not here to entertain you. I am here to stop the truth from being washed away by the Jewish tides of deception.

How does thinking women can be good pilots mean you hate your own race/gender you fucking spastic?

Pro-female is anti-male.
Anti-male is anti-white.
Pro-female is anti-white.

Why the fuck are all female pilots such QTs? My cousin was a jet mechanic in Aviano Italy and when I visited him on base all the female pilots were so cute and nice.

all pilots are bros
so female pilots have to be waifus

Why?

looks kinda like scarjo desu

It's all well and good to conform to your "women are just as capable as men" viewpoint. But when it comes down to it, if you had to fly in one of these aircraft being piloted by a female. Can you honestly say that you wouldn't be more comfortable if a man was sat in the cockpit? No you can not.

Same as these leftists who scream "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE" and then still feel antsy when they see a muslim is on the same flight as them.

You're an idiot. Average and potential are different things
Women in general may be worse, but a woman could do the job just as well as a man

I just tune these posts out. Either they're johnnies-come-lately who are desperate to experience what was Sup Forums was before chanology or they're actual retards who believe what they are saying.

Either way it's not worth arguing with them

Is your argument really "muh feels"? Doesn't that make you a woman?

>Can you honestly say that you wouldn't be more comfortable if a man was sat in the cockpit?

Let's assume so, for the sake of argument.

How does it make it rational though?

You sound like a woman.

On that note, jews are even better
Jews are truly the master race, not that Sup Forums would ever admit to it

My argument is the hard statistical data that proves the inferiority of females on every level.

The purpose of that post was to point out the self denial and hypocrisy at the heart of every leftist. People are right wing by basic human nature. So no matter how much deception the jews create the human foundations will always say otherwise and there will be cracks and collapses. That's why leftists all end up depressives or substance addicts.

>My argument is the hard statistical data that proves the inferiority of females on every level.
You only forgot to cite that.

Actually they say all pilots are smug assholes. I wouldn't know, but that's what they say

>it could have been a comfy aliums thread
>instead you all had to gobble the bait

Worst board

That's what betas say because pilots are very confident and alpha, they have to be. Plus they get paid more than anyone else and that also causes haters to hate.

>smug assholes cant be bros
idk what kind of world you live in

Aliens is a horrendous film that shit all over a masterpiece. If you have a positive opinion of Aliens then you are "Sup Forumseddit sensibility" and you are making this board a worse place by being here.

Alien: Kino
Aliens: Capeshit garbage
Alien 3: Flawed semi-return to form, restores some dignity to franchise
Alien Resurrection: Capeshit garbage memequip edition.

What is the appeal of doing this all day

I don't know what you understand by "bro", but being a smug asshole isn't in my definition of it

I will do it for the rest of my life because I care about this medium as an artform rather than using it as a means of entry to "le film buff circlekerk vdieo gazmemsazmamsvbideo game video game gaieidm sad

What a fucking loser lol. I'm embrrassed for you

I love the smell of samefagging Sup Forums-false flag in the morning.

More or less correct right here

i get that feel too
that
normie feel