MAGA MECCA LIVEWATCH THREAD

MECCA LIVE STREAM LINK:
youtube.com/watch?v=ArVmnth5jB4

Reminder the clock tower is one of the tallest buildings in the world. It's sounds can be heard up to 5 miles away. That means it's loud as fuck, and the people walking in a circle can't hear anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w39vjHS4RVg
youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/01/opinion/the-destruction-of-mecca.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chat disabled

Then there's no point in watching a bunch of sand niggers nig around OP.

what diety dwells in that mysterious cube ?

Sup Forums pls go

ah i see... question answered

That dude singing is amazing. The stamina.

can you give me some sort of link to these parasites, senpai ?

It looks like Mordor, just brighter colors.

It honestly does, what a fucking shithole. How do people live here, and why the fuck is a desert shithole such a holy site?

Been to Mecca

Ask me anything

fuck off kike

A meteorite fell there and Mohammed declared it the Mecca of Islam. Literally the premise to the Joe Dirt movie.

>check flag
A

Well the meteorite fell before Muhammad even existed I'm pretty sure, it's why Mecca existed in the first place because before the Muslims took it over, it was a place where pilgrims came to worship the old arabian pagan gods. Pretty sure the black stone thing was just something moo mad incorporated into his religion to try and satisfy the pagan worshipers into converting to his cult.

Are you a muslim or did you pretend to be one ?

Why are there so many cranes?

What is their master plan?

FUCKING

Can confirm. I was there.

The cranes are angels of death sent by god

crashing this crane...

So when is the TOPOL ICBM making it's entry?

Wow. If I was Muslim I would be fucking furious at the city for making all that bullshit. It looks more like Vegas than a holy site. It looks tackier than Vegas.

LEAF

One shot Johnny.

I'm risking it for the biscuit boys!

The black box was built by Abraham, so that was before Mohamuddy

It's a cash cow for the Saudi Royal family

Makes the Catholic Church look like a bastion of integrity by comparison. Organized religion is shit.

Watching them spiral around that thing... its like the end boss level that you must defeat. It honestly looks satanic.

ITT: We summon another based crane

literally looks like a dump. I'm surprised no kebabs have tried to take down that giant shittower in a false flag operation.

They are the end boss we must defeat.

>Pose as Muslim
>Get job in the clock tower
>Every day set it back 1 minute until it's 30 minutes off
>Muslims praying at wrong time of day
>They all go to hell

not before i summon another holocaust first

Yeah churches are expensive but Mecca is literally Disneyland for Muslims.
Pic related. What they planned to make it look like in 2050

That pic reminds me of the Quake 2 intro.

reminds me of the megachurches that christfags go to

I'm seeing domino's here.

That's crazy big. I mean the cube is way out of scale in that picture too.

Not even Vatican city is that big

It's funny reading historical European travellers' accounts of seeing Mecca, it has always been the same for hundreds of years; "Wow, this place is a fucking dump."

That's disgusting. And that's just an ideal concept drawing. Never thought I would be upset about a Muslim holy site, but holy shit. Have some respect for your own religion you oily Saudi faggots.

>Millions of pilgrims in Saudi Arabia on Friday furiously cast pebbles in a symbolic stoning of the devil, carrying out a final rite of hajj, as Muslims around the world celebrated the start of Islam’s biggest holiday, the Feast of Sacrifice.

Come see the sights folks! Make sure you fly Saudi Air!

please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up please blow up

Oh! You thought the Saudi Royal family would let all these dumb goy- I mean faithful believers float through their country without sucking them dry?

To be fair, Mecca was always just a random backwater desert shithole that suddenly became the center of Earth for millions. Suddenly assigning enormous importance to a backwater shithole doesn't magically make it not a backwater shithole. Geography alone makes it awful, and there's no way around that.

bomb in the cube when

9/11 dominos

with no KEBABS

>Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!
There about the same size right now, but when completed Mecca will be fucking HUGE!

It was a center of commerce in Muhammad's time, so it must have been nicer at one point. Islam defiles the earth itself.

Source? I've never seen this plan before, I thought they were just building a couple more hotels.

just think of all the non-muslims they will kill building all that shit

not like the shit skins build anything themselves

>a fucking rock

youtube.com/watch?v=w39vjHS4RVg

>tfw it was also used as a toilet

youtube.com/watch?v=WOCjapg795s

>a fucking toilet

It will be Indians

I'm always shocked seeing how fucking shitty that place looks. "Holy place" my ass

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/01/opinion/the-destruction-of-mecca.html

Big Crimson

>KUFFIR
I can't have been the only one who heard that.
They know....

lolz what the fuck am i watching

Pretty cool desu famalam

oh man

what if they inadvertently livestream another stampede?
that shit was about 500 off from the 9/11 death toll back in September

NO OP DONT DO IT

Oh I hope so user- RAISE THE MECCA DEATH TOLL

How do you exit, I just see more and more people pouring into the circle, is it a blackhole....?