You have 10 seconds to act as canadian as possible or this bird will is going to stab you

You have 10 seconds to act as canadian as possible or this bird will is going to stab you.

In this moment I am euphoric

Hello I'd like an extra large triple triple and 20 assorted timbits

Cocks are so delicious

The USA just inhabits faggots and dindus

DUDE WEED LMAO

ISLAM IS GOOD

I DRINK LABLATT BLUES ON A REGULAR BASIS AND ENJOY IT

Sensible gun laws

The leaf is a symbol of peace (faggotry)

I fuck dogs as a pastime

Trump? More like Drumpf!

Haha we burned your White House.

Communism is actually okay and works perfectly!

I voted Trudeau for the weed and only the weed.

Etc.

>ANOTHER day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

Something like 40% of canucks have unfavourable views of Islam at the very least. Hardly a consensus that its good

Mes chums vient d'm'envoyer un snap d'un grilled cheese sur le floor. Ils sont complètement crazy XDDD C'est le fun avec les amis.

look mom im shitposting on the internet

Where'd you get that stat? Genuinely interested.

>My perfect Montreal teenager impression gets no (you)s

Fuck you leafs.

ITS 2017
ITS FUCKING 2017 PEOPLE
WAKE UP
GLOBAL REVOLUTION NOW

I bet more germans can speak fluent french than canadians 2bh.
I should really learn french.

Most Germans barely speak English let alone French.

I'd like to see you try you stupid bird. So stupid he probably doesn't even know how to use that knife. Pathetic

I'm totally not American. Yes I speak English, watch American movies, listen to American music, drive a car made in America, and eat mostly American food, but im totally not American.

Okay this triggered me

You want to test me, fucko? I'll shank your fat fucking belly so hard all your mothers SPAGHETT sauce will come spilling out faster than you wolfed it down your gullet.

Pirate Assimil, French without toil, supported by a memrise course. Do your cards and a lesson a day. Once you are done you buy a real grammar book, some exercise books and start talking to people on HelloTalk and Tandem. You are a native English speaker. Everyone wants to do an exchange with you there. Start listening to some radio Canada each day. After you have talked to people on the exchange applications so that you can talk about yourself and hold a conversation, you save a for a few months stay and maybe a language school in French-speaking Canada.

If you are lucky you might even find a free host from the language partners you have made.

Then you can start shitposting in /fr/

This guy is right. The average person speaks some shitty school English and that's it. Still better than Italians/the French, though.

CBC. Cant remember which article and it's a bitch to try and find old articles on their website. I want to say it was in an article about leitch and how her statements do in fact resonate with some Canadians but I cant say for certain. Im sure if you googled it you could find it.

>perfect
not even close

you still have a lot of work to do, lad

Over the line.

It's Two Thousand Seventeen.

I'm going to timmies, anybody want anything.

Canada is only good at winter sports

'Ma grand-mère met toujours son maillot de bain dans le valise quand on va au la, mais je l'ai pas vu avec son maillot de bain'

How about this?

>Assorted
>Not only old fashioned glazed original and chocolate

PLEB

this tbqh

good luck, i'm behind 7 geese!

I love Dutch people even though I sometimes pretend that I don't.

Most people in my city are of dutch heritage, I think.

COMMUNISM IS GREAT
I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT I AM A TRASGENDER PLANETESSIMAL OTHERKIN BECAUSE BEING A CIS STRAIGHT WHITE MALE IS FOR DRUMPFS
I'M RETARDED AND AUTISTIC, GIVE ME FREE MONEY AND ATTENTION NOW OR I WILL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!
IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, THEY WIN

I'm sorry

No.

Eh?

if that bird stabs me, then i'll win

*admires his wife being fucked by a nigger*

Sorry. (Sore-EE)

>tfw no girlfriend

Sorry