Why does Sup Forums call this random when only certain threads are allowed?

Why does Sup Forums call this random when only certain threads are allowed?

Why does Sup Forums censor threads about Trump but not any of the 5000 andys log/wwyd?/celeb/blocks path/new watch/trap/roll for/ etc...?

if you're going to censor certain content but allow other repetitive idiotic threads to continue that's called discrimination and censorship, which puts Sup Forums on the same level as King of the jews zuckerburgh and his fb minions.

You proud of yourselves admins of 4chin?

JIDF

Is everywhere.

Trump threads don't get censored faggot.

Read in garaks voice

Yes they do faggot, you get about 10-12 posts in and then boom, straight spamming of some chink bitch. Making navigating/reading of thread painful and tedious.

you should read up on censorship

So you want to have a real discussion with facts on Sup Forums? Without trolls, nudes and gore? Gtfo

They don't just delete the thread because then they'd have all the people screaming "muh rights"

Spamming the chink is like people trying to have a conversation and someone who doesn't want it being discussed keeps turning up a stereo.

Censorship by autism.

I have been in a few threads with normal people yeah, few and far between but they are out there.

Log knows why OP

Are you new here? There are goddamn trump threads posted here every fucking day. The truth is, nobody really cares about trump enough on this board, which is why there's a fucking /pol board ya fucking dipshit. Also, you should probably kys.

Yeah this needs to stop. Two threads I started about him recently were drowned out with the chink posting. It cannot be just one person. Conspiracy for sure.

IIRC a one of the Sup Forums mods made a blog post on some site, some anons searched him up and he was a sell out shill

This is now a Riley Reid thread.

Trump did nothing wrong.

And everyday the threads get spammed by chink bitch...

Have a hard time reading? Or are you just here to repeat buzzwords?

Watch those edges m8

the only thing random about Sup Forums is the time of day when the same threads are posted

Found that user who cares about his
>trap
>wwyd
>cuck
Threads

How is this user supposed to keep up with his beta ways with out them OP?

>making navigating/reading of thread painful and tedious.

Implying reading a Trump thread full of retards on Sup Forums who think they know politics isn't already painful.

I see the ham arm with the Rolex 40-50X a day EVERYDAY, no chink spam in those threads...

>Why does Sup Forums censor threads about Trump
kek

Leave my waifu out of this! She cheers me up and makes my dick twitch.

There actually are anons out there that know what they're talking about. Not a lot of them, but they're around.

Miss Reid frowns on this faggot thread

There's a democrat thread going right now and no sign of chinks...

Sup Forums can fuck off with their agenda,
Fuck you 4chin and go fist yourselves cocksmoker mods.

This dumbass doesn't even know what censorship is LMAO

Typical

Alright then mr high n mighty, what would you call that then?

Yup, didn't think you'd have an answer..

Typical

You mean like the banana in ylyl? Like Spiderman or gore/shit posters in trap threads? Yeah... Definitely only Trump threads that get shit on and spammed... No other thread in the history of 4chans Sup Forums gets derailed but Trump threads...

Autistic moron...

Can't even compare those, the chink pics take over entire threads vs 6-12ish Spider-Man/banana pics....

Nice try son...try again.

This

See-- But you're obviously not one of them.

Only an idiot would find this a revelation. Lurk more.

Not a revelation friend, curious why they only target trump threads with it. Learn more.

>6-12
The spiderman/gore/shit/banana usually goes until fucking image limit reached....

I've never seen that, usually they post a few, nobody gives them a reaction, they move along. But sure user, if it makes you feel like you won I'll agree...yup image limit every thread every time.

I didn't say every thread every time... Jesus your thicker than fuck user. I'm simply stating that this shit is normal on Sup Forums and making a qq thread about it is just going to tell ppl it's working and they are going to do it that much harder now...
Fuckin' idiot

tons of legit discussion on O board if you are into cars.. I Comment there and have never had issues. Also X if you don't mind being around a bunch of geeky mfers talking about skinwalkers and the earth being flat.

B/ is what it is. Random. One thread can cover trump, logs of shit, bananas, donuts, granny's, trannys, pedos, hatred of niggers, muslims, and any other demented fucked off weird shit you can think of.

Have a good Thursday user.

Because all the janitors here are libtards

>Making navigating/reading of thread painful and tedious.
poor little snowflake

And ever since your first post I've already dismissed you and your opinion...try again without using 4chin buzzwords and insults. Only children craving attention talk like that.

>snowflake

How to make your opinion null and void with one word.

And this is why Trump threads get taken over. If you're going to have an argument you can't just go "no, I don't like how you talk, I win, you wrong" you sound like a little kid who's playing on the playground with an "everything-proof shield" go fuck yourself and come back with a real argument

Can't even make one sentence without swearing and getting angry...

Cmon user, don't let emotion rule you, try composing a calm rational statement.

You're really special aren't you?

Can't handle the fact that your shitty threads get blasted with shit posts? Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

You must be a special kind of stupid to think that's censorship.

You'd like to here.me rationalize?
How about the fact that Trump is a complete joke, everyone in the white house right now has no clue how a government should be run. Do you have any thoughts to this, or do you just wear the hat and "support" someone you know nothing about?

There's an entire board for Trump.

See you're so angry and so dead set on trying to win some imaginary argument that you didn't even notice that nowhere did I say or imply that I support trump.

Better, but you need to enhance your calm and try again.

Eat my ass

He's coming from a place of butthurt, have patience. He is not calm like us.

Can't tell the diff between shit posting and censorship

It's obvious OP is just so shaken with rage that he can't even read what he's replying to anymore. Dudes just on auto pilot butt hurt. What makes it funnier is this garbage can of a thread will do nothing to stop shit threads getting flooded with bananas. And then OP will just make more threads to try and "win the argument" lol

Guess I have to make it as simple as possible to comprehend (that means understand)

Trump threads=spamming of chink pics
Every other thread=no spamming of chink pics

Double standards much?

Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to refer to someone in the 3rd person?

Manners are free user, use them.

That's the users of the site acting how they want to. Like booing or ignoring one musical act and liking another. Free market

I don't think OP can wrap his head around the concept that, somehow, not everyone on this board has the exact same interests as him. I mean I'm not surprised, he's clearly not very smart since he thinks this is "censorship" LOL

It's not just a normal user, I've seen guys try to count to 5-10 and they never make it. Pics get posted 10-15 at a time with no interruption.

See---

OP won't even say anything anymore LOL

Peace dude

You weren't talking to me, that's why I won't say anything else.

Kek, their weakass trolls weren't working on me so they abandoned thread.

Must be butthurt about trump

b-b-b-but twitter and tumblr taught me that someone disagreeing with me violates my free speech rights!