What do you think so far? Is it gonna be hit or shit?

What do you think so far? Is it gonna be hit or shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpb0Kh3e2GE
youtube.com/watch?v=gAZ0pAIczA0&t=130s
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's wearing a fucking dress. Even as a kid I'd call him a bitch before being scared

He looks fucking stupid.

so there is no way to save it?

He's balding

clowns are not scary

going to be too much effort and money in it. loses actual creepy vibe. and nostalgia people won't shut up. it will probably be average

>Giant Spider

I dunno. Are they gonna include the gangbang in the sewer?

Today's youth was never forced to attend a circus so they have no traumatic experience with clowns.
Clowns are just not scary otherwise.

Brah brah orgy brah brah gangbang brah brah froggo brah brah drider

It will be great if they include
>mike being chased by the giant vulture
>beverly and the kids in the drain
>Ben meeting pennywise while the balloons float towards him in the wind
Part 2 needs to have:
>the black spot fire
>Richie getting "stabbed" in the eye by pennywise/Paul Bunyan statue
>"A LITTLE YOUNG FOR YOU ISNT SHE RICHIE?" UP HERE RICHIE I GOT A BALLOON FOR YOU!"
>the Bradley gang shooting.
Really want to see pennywise hanging out of a window sniping guys with a Springfield

He looks like the porcelain harlequin doll of one of his victims like they intended. Which is creepy.

As long as they get his drider form right at the end then everything is alright. Pennywise isn't that relevant to the story. Its all about the drider which will link to the dark towers and the crimson king.

Did you type this thinking it was funny

what the hell is that

I thought it was more like a praying mantis

>not the orgy

It's called a drider by pop culture. It's a space creature which resembles a spider but it's upperhalf is humanoid. The difference between this and the mantis is look at the body builder arms on this? the muscle composition? biceps? This isn't a mantis. It's a drider.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpb0Kh3e2GE

Can't be worse than dark tower will be.
Hopefully HBO could pick dark tower up for a new GoT type show if they pass on dune.

That's not actually how Pennywise is going to look in the film, is it? Because that looks terrible. You lose the effect of how creepy the clown is when you design the clown to look evil. The original Pennywise was so effective because he looked like a normal clown with some exaggerated features (hair and eyes). What made him disturbing was the juxtaposition of the costume with Curry's performance.

That being said, Tim Curry was the only good thing about the original. He's the only reason anyone remembers that shitty TV movie. The thing is though, even if they get everything else right, I don't think the new one will be good if they fuck up Pennywise.

Curry's acting made it work. But this Pennywise isn't running around offering balloons. It's lurking about in the shadows waiting for you and no one else sees it.

but that's dumb

That's your opinion. Not everyone agrees.

When's trailer coming out?

They fucked up Day 0
Literally fucked up the main premise of the property

Clown in sewer rips boys arm off. No boy would ever reach a hand out to that thing in OP

Hollywood cant even ugh!

He's right though. There's a reason IT took the form of a clown a lot of the time.

Looks like an edgelord, not a clown.

I like the classic clown outfit but its ill-suited to the context of the story.

No not really bud. Only for younger children. Most of the time when he lures kids to him they do it unknowingly in a trance. Like when Stan found himself walking up the stairs in the abandoned house. He thought he only went up 3 stairs but noticed it drew him towards the top

Look at the top of his head!

>the black spot fire
>the Bradley gang shooting.

I really doubt they'll do this or have the time for it but i would love it if they did. Especially if they can really capture those sub stories as a world of their own only to turn them back into a nightmare just like the book did.

>Really want to see pennywise hanging out of a window sniping guys with a Springfield
Same. Not in a bad ass way though. More as slow surreal panning shot that slowly reveals who he is and the impossible angle he's standing at.

>some sort of immortal elder god
>gets defeated by a bunch of little kids
>decades later he gets beaten again by the same people except now they are even less of a threat to him

PFFFFFT HAHAHAHA

So why did IT take the form of Pennywise a lot of the time?

Maybe you can educate me, I admit I didn't read the book. I thought it was to lure small children. Come to think of it, why was it small children a lot of the time? Because they're easily scared I presume... Makes sense now that I think about it.

So which one of you faggots are streaming IT tonight? I need a comfy movie with Sup Forums before I go to sleep.

Because clowns are one of the universal fears of modern mankind.

Mr. Gacy didn't help this fact

>why was it small children a lot of the time? Because they're easily scared I presume

They taste better. I forget if that's directly because of getting scared easily. IT also mentions that they have fears that are easier to put into physical form where as adults have fears that can be more abstract.

>damaged

The book is about an alien spider god who feasts upon the humans who built a town over its nest, the rest is gay sex between bullies, a father/daughter incest and children making sex.
I think the movie will not have none of these things, neither the spider.

IT has literally the worst ending in fiction history

What happens?

>feasts upon the humans who built a town over its nest
>built a town over its nest

All according to keikaku

Beep Beep, Richie

Apparently yes. Since the rumors of the new movie started some years ago, they have been saying that they will include that scene for sure to make the more disturbing. I hope they do.

garbage. I don't think they'll even come close to the creepy-scary-weirdness of Tim Curry's character even with all the new CGI

Don't forget about the magic turtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAZ0pAIczA0&t=130s

>IT also mentions that they have fears that are easier to put into physical form where as adults have fears that can be more abstract.
That's fucking deep bro. And 100% true. Children fear spoopy ghosts and giant spiders and all in all physical creatures/monsters while adults fear the future, financial insecurity, social standing, and dying and stuff like that.

So another retarded question, does IT feed off of the fear itself? Like, let's just hypothetically say IT captured some little kid in a cage and scared the fuck out of it every day. Would that be enough to keep it alive?

Well fuck, isn't one of the plot points that IT only comes out every 30 years or so to feed, then goes back into dormancy? Well fuck. Okay, let's he/she/it/*xhe told some faggot "I won't kill you if you bring a little boy to me in 30 years" every 30 years (the little boy would be the next pawn in this cycle for all eternity). How much fear does IT need to feed on before it's full and can go back into dormancy? What if xhe just set up a movie theater that plays scary movies all the time and just hung out by the falcon perch?

So we know

>Finn Wolfhard is Richie
>the girl is Bev
>Cartman is Ben
>black kid is Mike

I'm going to assume the short kid is Eddie. So that just leaves the pale kid on the far left and the Jewish-looking kid on in the back. Going to take a guess that the one in the back is Stan and the one on the far left will be Bill.

>>the black spot fire
They don't even need to film it. Just insert this video, job done.
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

>Giant Drider

fixed that for you =^)

Why did Fukunaga leave?

Bev looks cute, but she will have long hair in the movie right?

creative differences, wanted to make more of an adaption inspired by it then a total remake

Damn, that's horrific.

"Creative differences."

Studios kikes wanted to make a watered down piece of shit and wouldn't let him do his thing. The movie is going to be shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was similar.

what the fuck he looks like the problem child

You don't even know if his "thing" was any good.

Trying to act scary when he can't even grow a full head of hair.....pffft

I've only read 11/22/63, and I can safely say King is not a good writer. And I don't expect any of his work to be good.

the film adaptation of the Shining was good, but that had Kubrick involved.

reddit is giving "It" a lot of hype, I expect it will be a let down

>>only good thing about the original
>doesn't mention the music
>doesnt mention the kids acting
>doesnt mention the locations

Nothing will beat the original.

Undercooked potato

Any more fun videos like this one?

No amount of shilling and hopping through hoops will convince me that it is anything but jewish how they set it in the 80s and 2010s.

If you have to ask it means it will be shit.

>tfw clown fetish bigger than any other
I will never find a woman to fulfill this desire

>clown fetish
Elaborate with pictures. To what are you exactly referring to?

Women dressed as clowns? Harley Quinn I guess fits even those she's more of a jester. Face paint and the like.

Would geishas count as a clown fetish?

They're not hard to find. Use the fetish finders websites. If you're larger then check fantasyfeeder.com where the chubbies go for love.

What's so great about Mike getting attacked by Rodan?

AAAAAAH GIANT BIRD I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK

Those other scenes are horror and dread kino though.

>does IT feed off of the fear itself?

Nope- It eats people. We just taste better when we're afraid.

Brother?

I mean, Harley Quinn is qt as fuck but is the face paint/jester/clown thing what makes her hot? I just found her attractive because the actress is cute.

>geishas
I'm the guy asking that user about clown fetish and I could actually get in to geishas...

>Nope- It eats people. We just taste better when we're afraid.
Oh, I didn't realize. I guess I misunderstood since the kids got away during the first arc. Again, I need to rewatch the movie and I've never read the book. Thanks, user.

That is not the Harley Quinn I would ever refer to user... does that look like a jester to you? I'm a real man with real emotions. I'm attracted to the cartoon character you imbecile

Nigger, what?

>bodybuilder arms

Lol, skelly.

>forced
haha

pfffttt man of balding

fuck this killed me

>He's
>He
>He
>his

Looks like a fighting game character, like he stomps onto the scene of Mortal Kombat and tells you to go step in a pie before shaking his own hand and shocking himself.

Bobby'll blow you for a dime.
He will do it anytime.
Fifteen cents for overtime.

I'll do it for a nickle.
Hell, I'll do it for free.

I think they all make sex on Bev in the book. Hope that is in the movie.

WE'VE GOT AAAAALL THE HITS

Was this made by a contestant on Face-Off? It's god damn awful.

“I worry about you, Bevvie ... I worry a LOT!”

She turned, swirls of red hair floating around her face, to see her father staggering toward her down the hallway, wearing the witch’s black dress and skull cameo; her father’s face hung with doughy, running flesh, his eyes as black as obsidian, his hands clenching and unclenching, his mouth grinning with soupy fervor.

“I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage ... and get the oven hot ... and feel your CUNT ... your plump CUNT ... and when it was plump enough to eat ... to eat ... EAT...”

Screaming, she grasped the sticky doorknob and bolted out onto a porch that was decorated with praline doodads and floored with fudge. Far away, dim, seeming to swim in her vision, she saw cars passing back and forth, and a woman pushing a cartful of groceries back from Costello’s.

I have to get out there, she thought, just barely coherent. That’s reality out there, if I can only get out to the sidewalk—

“Won’t do you any good to run, Bevvie,” her father

(my fadder)

told her, laughing. “We’ve waited a long time for this. This is going to be fun. This is going to be YUMMY in our TUMMIES.”

Just a cash grab... Hollywood is capitalizing on nostalgia, and sometimes kids pretend to like what their parents USED to like.

>Don't waste your time.

Fucking hell you bros love spamming the full orgy scene that absolutely everyone has heard about by now yet you never post the truly disturbing bits like the leper from under the house.

She looked back again and now her dead father was not wearing the witch’s black dress but the clown suit with the big orange buttons. There was a 1958-style coonskin cap, the kind popularized by Fess Parker in the Disney movie about Davy Crockett, perched on its head. In one hand it held a bunch of balloons. In the other it held the leg of a child like a chicken drumstick. Written on each balloon was the legend IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE.

“Tell your friends I am the last of a dying race,” it said, grinning its sunken grin as it staggered and lurched down the porch steps after her. “The only survivor of a dying planet. I have come to rob all the women ... rape all the men ... and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!”

It began to do a mad shuck-and-jive, balloons in one hand, severed, bleeding leg in the other. The clown costume writhed and flapped, but Beverly felt no wind. Her legs tangled in each other and she spilled to the pavement, throwing out her palms to take up the shock, which went all the way to her shoulders. The woman pushing the grocery cart paused and looked back doubtfully, then hurried on a little faster.

>Angry Kid: The Movie

/thread

Guy is right, that is NOT Harley Quinn... that's "Hot-Topic: The Character". She is cute (all blondes with tits are, and to be perfectly honest her tits aren't all that great), but nothing special.

>She's just the whore from Wolf of Wall Street.

You can see how flat her tits are when she's on her back getting fucked by Leo.

Go read the scene again dickhead. I think being trapped in a smokestack with no exit and a giant bird that looks like a clown is pretty frightening for a kid to experience

I appreciate this post user, made me smile. There have been some really great creations on that show though

You're a pubescent closet case sociopath who needs to not spread your flawed opinions. Before you say further, you admit to watching a show about apply makeup.

It's a reality show, and obviously scripted.

How does watching it make him a sociopath?

so why did it have so much unnecessary social interaction with its victims? was it playing with them because it was bored and lonely or was there some purpose behind its weird taunting rants