>"user give me some..."
>we go to bathroom and she insists on me peeing in her mouth
>she drinks it at all
>i feel like im dating a toilet

so glad she's not into poop fetish

WHAT DO I DO? I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT THIS IS GROSS BUT I GET SEX

HAHAAHHHAHA

topkek user, i dunnon if I would be into it
I mean does it taste like piss when you kiss her afterwards?
anyway I guess you could play it to get more of what you want on the other hand? like deepthroat/anal/whatever you're into

You're gonna have to post some pictures.

She sounds freaky. Don't you want to tie anyone up and play with them?

I've always wanted to tie someone down on a big spool, but I'd have it rotate like a lazy Susan.

Any time she protests I'd tie another limb down and just use her till I was satisfied.

I've kinda found a girl I want to stick with tho, and we're nowhere near this yet. But she's damn near legally a dwarf so...

Anyway. Deal with it or don't.
I'd get freaky with her.

>so glad she's not into poop fetish
implying you would do it
OP you gotta grow a backbone, stop being a faggot

Does she piss on you? Im into female pee fetish but drinking is totally unnatural. why not to tell her?
sry for bad english

Drinking is natural you idiot

And OP if you dont want her then just give her to me

no you.
consuming of human excreta is unnatural and unhealthy. but again im into warm, clear, not smelly springy stream

Piss isnt unhealthy because its sterile
Animals drink piss all the time so dont tell me its unnatural.

I don't see what the problem is. If you're sick of her, just go get another gf.

It's the best you'll ever get OP

got a pic of her?

> I feel like im dating a toilet
My sides

Get into hat shit bro. Give her all the piss she wants. Use it to your advantage... Play hard with her and use the piss to get things you want ie. buttsecks, cum on her face and creampies.

Feel blessed you have found this adventurous soul. If anything, know that you have come to the right place for advice user.

Finally some OC!
buuut... pics.
or it didn't happen.

>BUT I GET SEX
stop thinking with your dick little boy. be a man.

Piss is sterile before getting out of your peepee but after it gets fucked by bacteria sorry english is shitty but you get it and BTW do some research before talking shit

yes it is, but what species of animal drink piss on a regular basis?
also OP more of her

OP's gf does

Me imagine you two arguing over this has me belly laughing
Idk bro, am neet so I feel you first gf pain, I'd personally let her go though as all I can think is ew, pisslord.

>mfw OP's too much of a fucking pussy manlet to stand his ground and discuss his feelings about it, possibly coming to a mutually beneficial agreement such as doing it sometimes to entertain her fetish but nowhere near as much and not in such imposing ways

pic or didnt happen

You probably kissing someone else's urinal. Im pretty sure she drank too many piss from all of her exes.

Then wash your wiener you dirty sheepfucker

Didn't need the digits to confirm that one but Kek [PBUH] is making absolutely sure

Even if you wash it you fucktatd

You can't be this stupid

Dubs but still wrong..both of you

Don't kiss her. She is now your whore, think about all the piss she drank in her lifetime, that's lotta piss

piss being sterile is a myth. that's not to say it will necessarily make you sick, but there are shitloads of different organisms and bacteria in every part of your body and everything in side it, including your piss/bladder

Post a pic of her so we can judge if she's hot enough to stay with or if you should dump her

Oh my gosh, this virgin fag
>26
>first gf
>topkek.jpg

឴>Do you love you gf?
឴>Are you in it for the sex?

If the answer to either of those is "yes" then put up with it!

Don't listen to those who say piss ain't sterile. So long as she's healthy it doesn't matter.

>Don't listen to those who say piss ain't sterile
But it isn't sterile....that's a retarded myth, like "you eat 8 spiders a year in your sleep" and shit like that

Ok, seriously now.
Stop it, first of all because if you kiss or something you're kissing and licking your own piss and that's gross.
Secondly, That cannot be healthy, piss goes to the toilet not to someone's throat.
Tell her to stop it, maybe pee her on her body might be better that driking, said to her to prove it.
>U'r welcome

Finding a girl who has a pee fetish is like finding a unicorn, and they always seem to be wasted on ungrateful fucking retards like you OP. Dump her so she can find a guy who appreciates her fetish. You don't deserve her, and she deserves better.

Be careful. Piss is a gateway drug. Next she'll be wanting to piss on you then shit on your chest then its pegging.

This.

Use this to get what you want. "I f you want my piss you have to deepthroat it out of me" etc

mfw OPs girl leaves him for a man that will piss in her mouth whenever

>Then wash your wiener you dirty sheepfucker
How does washing your penis clean the piss in your body? That's why I said you can't be this stupid. Not claiming to know the sterility of piss just saying that washing your winky doesn't clean your wee!

>winky
>wee

why am i not as lucky as you are

>feel like I'm dating a toilet

Faggot

>i feel like im dating a toilet
KEK

I don't see the problem OP. You now have leverage. You can talk about ANY fetishes you have and make it part of your sex life with her. Sloppy drooley deepthroating, completely oiled up anal play, ropes, gags, anything else BDSM, whatever mate. You got a lot of range to choose from now.

If she can get you completely hyped up, turned on, cumming buckets, who knows, you might find yourself pissing on her with joy as a reward.

Learn to appreciate degrading your woman. She'll worship your cock for it.

post pic OP

Why don't you get it OP? This guy gets it.

>Learn to appreciate degrading your woman. She'll worship your cock for it.
/thread

live a little. anything is possible now.

OP is Turkish everyone.

I just want you to know.

You'll get into it. Conditioning works. Also you need to be more aggressive she's almost certainly into other types of abuse/being used. If you love her you will do what needs to be done to make her happy.

I don't see how that's relevant to dealing with primal instincts.

This

But I mean, its a bit of a trade off isn't.

Just to give some context. I was curious what country this girl is from. I figured out that she's Turkish.

Turkish bitches are hot. Dump pics!

lol its hot when they pee but i dont want to pee on them i feel ya