Got "Friend-Zoned" at work yesterday I should have seen it coming... I'm an idiot

Got "Friend-Zoned" at work yesterday I should have seen it coming... I'm an idiot.

Full story?

stop thinking women are romantically interested in you, unless you actually communicate that you are interested in them

Im not op but that's really good advice actually

it's like if you just hang around a workplace and want to get hired. Unless you actually say you want to work their they'll just think you're a good customer

So she's been really friendly, semi-flirty (light touches, hugs,) with me the last few months. I wind up adding her of fb. I send her a pm letting her know that I was thinking about her. She approaches me yesterday, and tells me she's "flattered", but shows me her ring confirming she's married. But she wants to hook me up with another hospital employee. "Everyone needs love", she says. I feel like I've been lead-on a little.

Just because another human being is friendly and hugs you doesn't mean she wants your 3 inch cock in her, learn to read other peoples emotions and IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ROMANTICALLY IN ANOTHER HUMAN TELL THEM

I mean I get that it sucks man but seriously don't assume every woman who is nice to you wants to fuck or you're in for a REALLY unhappy life

Move on user i get its unfortunate but most people face rejection and eventually find themselves a gf

"learn to read other peoples emotions"

I thought that was what I was doing. I clearly misinterpreted the touching hugs and terms of endearment. Please try to understand me being a dumbass... This whole deal of auctually interacting with and TALKING to females off-line is new territory to me.

Wait, you didn't notice the ring before?

How dense are you. First thing I check on a woman over the age of 25.

Not OP but could use advice since I'm shit with girls too.

Found some girl on POF and we hit it off well. It got too sexual for my liking and being that I was still trying to get over my ex, I noted it was going too fast. She broke down and stated she thought I knew what I wanted and all that shit.

Thing is we're still friends and she wants to vist me and for me to visit her.
Hell she even said that she'll sleep in my bed when she comes over, and that she trusts me when I said it might get "weird". Am I reading this shit wrong, or did I friendzone myself by being a dumbass? I like her, but I'm too into her and I'd like to bone her more than anything else.

Also, accept the hook up.

It might get you laid, if anything else.

Not too into her*

Our interests don't seem in line at all from what I can tell.

Wait, it got too sexual and now that's all you want?

Man you kinda fucked yourself.

We've all been there user. After years of simply not being interested in relationships, I finally found a woman who I genuinely loved. Not sexually, but as a person. When she rejected me she just told me she "wasn't interested in guys." I trusted her word and we continued to be good friends. I later saw her sucking face with my Latino friend and now she is moving to Hessen. It was a learning experience and I frankly think I'm probably going to be more aggressive, next time. If there is one.

I had a full greentext prepare but I'm on mobile right now

people don't want to be flirted with while they are working. it's annoying as fuck.

Haha you're probably right.

I had just broken up with my ex a few months when I met her. I don't know what I was thinking, but I just wanted to move forward. I wasn't ready to move on, but now I am. I'm just worried I'll ruin a potentially good friendship over my stupidity and horniness.

Yeah especially if they are married.

Don't believe all the cuck shit on Sup Forums. Most married women don't like it when a dude goes after them that they thought was a friend.

Also she totally told her husband and he laughed about it.

I'm pretty dense. I looked at a few of her fb photos after adding her. They gave me a faint impression she already had a husband. I didn't look further into it. Never noticed the ring until she showed it to me yesterday. Not sure I'm too concerned about marital status... Marriage institution is dead anyway.

Okay. That doesn't sound like a bad interaction at all. Move on.

Lol there's your problem.

Doesn't matter what you think of marriage. Other people are married and you should notice these things before you try a move. It matters to them, likely, so you should act accordingly.

Just because you think marriage is dead doesn't mean a married woman is going to fuck you, or forget she's married.

I'm moving past this.

You're right, and I intend to. I don't want things to be awkward on the workdays I encounter this person.

Man, you barely knew this woman. Clearly. Otherwise you would know she was married.

You've been in the friend zone for months.

>marriage is dead
>falling for a woman and "thinking about her"

What do you think is the next step after you love a person and want them around forever? Marriage, motherfucker.

>"friends" with a woman
>don't respect her marriage

You're kind of a shit friend, too, imo.

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

Alright I'm p drunk so let me lay it down for you. I'm an average dude. I'm not very good looking, I'm a little overweight, I have a boring job and my main hobby is reading history novels. I'm boring as fuck. But I still get laid preeeeeetty often. You know what you need to do? Fucking be honest. There's a chick at work who is cute? Fucking man up on a friday night, ask her if she wants to grab a drink. She said no? Cool, now you know and won't spend the next 2 years being obsessed with her. Move on. Let your intentions be known and everything gets 100% easier.

Your dick will often override logical thought. FriendZone isn't so bad, you have been rejected thus the spell is broken and you now know it is time to shift focus to a new girl.
The chase begins anew, good luck user.

faggot

It is all a tough life lesson user. The next candidate will be a better woman. Good luck.