What happens to us after we die, Sup Forums?

What happens to us after we die, Sup Forums?

Idk maybe in another life you'll not be a faggot op

So reincarnation?

Hm.

Hum

Hold on, gonna find out. brb.

we wake up

You're already dead.

You stop thinking

Your "soul" or whatever you wanna call it flies away from your dead body to infest an unborn but soon to be born being. All memories are lost.

You have to continue back to the start

I get chix in heven

Nothing.
Not even blackness.
Just nothing.

hopefully something..

Dubs of truth confirm

you spend the rest of eternity on Sup Forums
it's up to you to decide if that's heaven or hell

when you die that's it

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

Sauce?
Pics or it didn't happen

only one way to find out

No one knows

Its a lot like how it was before you were born.

72 virgins

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

>> We all are made up of energy and when we die energy leaves are body maybe it goes somewhere maybe we just rot in the ground.

Thanks capt for saving the day

>> shit dubs dont' lie

For every person dying, someone is born. Reincarnation I guess

yep, that's why earth's population is growing

to support the growing population, many souls have to split in two when reincarnated
that's why we have so many idiots these days

/thread

that would not be the soul, though...

Into the 4th dimension, only if you reject the 'good' and 'bad' duality trap.

Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body's own internal chemicals and enzymes, and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria. These processes release compounds such as cadaverine and putrescine, that are the chief source of the unmistakably putrid odor of decaying animal tissue.
Prime decomposers are bacteria or fungi, though larger scavengers also play an important role in decomposition if the body is accessible to insects, mites and other animals. The most important arthropods that are involved in the process include carrion beetles, mites, the flesh-flies (Sarcophagidae) and blow-flies (Calliphoridae), such as the green-bottle fly seen in the summer. The most important non-insect animals that are typically involved in the process include mammal and bird scavengers, such as coyotes, dogs, wolves, foxes, rats, crows and vultures. Some of these scavengers also remove and scatter bones, which they ingest at a later time. Aquatic and marine environments have break-down agents that include bacteria, fish, crustaceans, Diptera larvae and other carrion scavengers.