Im 20 this year and im never gonna end up getting the kind of female companionship i desire...

im 20 this year and im never gonna end up getting the kind of female companionship i desire, i feel like i could easily keep this up for another 10 years or so but when im like 30, everyone will be asking questions and want me to have a family like all the other NTs, but im not like you NTs, im AS and females on earth just arent attracted to the AS way of life, they want boring, stupid, lying NT guys that do whatever they want and that only

so Sup Forums, how do you guys get the girls you want? most relationships end anyways but having AS and being decent looking and desiring someone decent looking too is so difficult, why does anyone pursue love when the chances are so low?

seriously tho Sup Forums? i dont believe theres someone for everyone out there at all, people just settle for eachother and make themselves deal with it

>implying all women are the same
There's your problem, you're an idiot.

all women are fucking biologically the same in the way they love cock and attention and guys that act like dickheads to there face then tell them they love them and then cheat on then, women are fucking illogical as fuck

>nt
>as
fuck you on man, fuck is that?

NT - People that just go day to day life doing things without questioning them

AS - everything is a question with an answer and never trust the answers youve been told

Yea, definitely an idiot. Fix that and maybe you'll finally form a relationship with a woman. Otherwise learn to enjoy men.

fuck off you feminist faggot, go slide a big fat black cock down your throat m8, instead of answering my questions you just say your dumb bullshit, you have no idea what im like in real life you cancerous faggot

You're right I don't know you. All I have to go on are your posts which include nothing but childish blanket assumptions about all women. All I have to go on about you is the stupidity you continue to post.

That shit right there. That's why you can't get a lady. It's not that you're some grand inquisitor of everything though. It's that you actually believe that you're somehow special and different and that you think about things in some radically different way from everyone else. You aren't special, you aren't different, stop thinking of yourself as a magical snowflake with super powers and you'll be sniffing vag in no time

What this guy said. But honestly you're enough of a faggot to probably believe the shit you spew anyways, so hope is pretty much lost for you.

if i was to try and make convo with basically any girl, theyd use me for attention or laugh at me to there mates or string me along on purpose,they expect me to know exactly what to say, i never see guys doing these things?
i have mental conditions that makes me slightly different to normal people, youre an idiot to not believe it, its science, deal with it

News flash: everyone is 'slightly different'. Your mom needed a Dr. to give her a diagnosis for why you weren't exactly the way she imagined her child would be. You aren't special. If you want to get under some titties start by getting over yourself

you all fucking know females are the worst people for attention seeking and playing guys and starting fights with guys and ruining guys lives, why try disagree with me?????????????
so maybe 1/10 females arent like that, still 90%+

OH im sorry, all them years of top scientific proven research about mental conditions and how the brain works is all bullshit? fucking idiot

>my experience with girls 19 and under encapsulates the whole of female humanity. All women must be just like highschool girls, everyone on /r9k/ says so

What brain damage do you have?

Heres a little science for you: out of the two of us, whose nuts still smell like the pussy they were slamming into last night?

Keep telling yourself you know everything and that everyone else must be an idiot. Seems to be working out great.

kek, im one of the lucky few with a brain that functions properly opposed to people born with no "disability" who just take orders and do them like a dog.

Your cringey ass doesn't even talk to girls, so what is your basis for that statement

>I WAS DIAGNOSED XD

Go back to tumblr with your fake diagnosis lmao

so you think intelligence is getting women, man you really are retarded

I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.

jesus are you people really so brain washed and stupid you cant realize that every persons brain is different and the peoples brains who vary from stupid and normal and believe everything theyre told are called disabilities, doesnt matter what you stupid people think, you all probably think 2+2 isnt 4 if someone rich told you that lol

Literally you're the one who has brainwashed yourself into thinking you have a medical condition when you don't. You mentally came up with excuses why girls don't like you, which says a lot about your psyche in general.

Nah mate, intelligence is realizing that if you're fucking miserable then you might be wrong about some of those things you hold true in your world view. I know it's hard to fathom for you but you might not have figured everything out in those 6 or 7 whole years you've been aware of sexuality

you actually think everyones brain is the same ahahahahaha, youre bare stupid mate, please dont spread your cancer anywhere, people like you are why the world isnt advancing

You're in the most cancerous place in the web world. What are you even talking about?

And saying you have placebo mental illnesses = everyone's brain is the same?

well id rather have a brain than get girls bro, something you clearly dont have thinking everyones brain is the same, seriously people like you are cancer and need to be gassed

i bet you think ADHD, PTSD, AUTISM, BIPOLAR, are they all just words??? its ok to be afraid of science, now go play with your friends before your brain tries to understand itself

All of the young children giving themselves fake mental illnesses for attention are the true ones that need to be deleted actually. You can tell you're young just by the way you talk. Guess what, you're not special, you have no mental illnesses, and no one cares.

Be sure to tell that to your family when they're asking why you couldn't satisfy the single biological imperative you share with all living things. You've literally failed at life and you think you're qualified to hand out the gas.

Not a single one of those things, are the AS bullshit you were talking about in this thread. Those are actual mental illnesses.

Not OP, but I had a part of my brain cut out while removing a tumor from my brain, thanks to the scar tissue from the operation I have epilepsy and I have a bald spot on my head.
>Inb4 you have a bald spot because you are 32
I'm 19

kek, man i really hope youre just saying these things to piss me off because i cant imagine any of you have an IQ over 100 thinking that mental illness is fake, just because you guys arent smart doesnt mean everyone isnt smart

Listen man I have a mental illness. I might even have a couple. My last relationship just ended because that illness made a block between the two of us that I couldn't get over. You couple that with her being self absorbed and obsessed with her job and bam you have one lonely ass faggot jerking it to traps on Sup Forums. A mental illness doesn't need to be the end of all things. Some of us got dealt shitty hands so we have to play with what we're dealt. People like you and I will never get farther in life if we don't accept who we are and try to make ourselves better.

Lol
>everyone's brain is different
>all women are the same
Retardation in action folks

>ill take weak-willed for $499.99 pls

Whats it like having so many excuses as to why you suck at life?

wow you sound like a faggot, i have loads of conditions but im happy because the same conditions that make me bad at socializing make me good at long term memory tasks, visual thinking, lateral thinking, pushing myself at the gym, dont let society take you down because we all know they chat shit man, they think disabilities arent real lol, "normal" people are fucking stupid my friend

yeah, truth must be i get mad because i cant get chicks, whattashock

>everyone is dumb except for me, I'm special my mommy told me so

>i wasnt educated when i was growing up and i believe everything im told and do what society tells me to do like a good boy, P.S IM A DOCTOR NOW AND MENTAL ILLNESS ISNT REAL HURR DURR

Have you tried men?

no i haven't, would you like to share with us what cock taste like?

Congrats on the no tumor though.
When I was 18 I used to date this guy who got whacked in the head with a cricket ball when he was younger. He had this scar and the hair grew back over it pure white, I always thought it was really cool.

Its nothing much. A little musty smelling but as long as they shower regularly, it doesn't have much of a taste.

dw user, im 22 and AS like you

If that what you think, it will definitely come true. Grow up, go get some pussy

Don't expect to find a partner. Yet still interact with people, who could potentially become one.
By doing so, you will not be disappointed if she shows qualities that make her undateable for you. Also, you will not try to develop the relation ship through force. It will have time to grow naturally.
People in general suck, hence why you should assume they do and be pleasantly surprised when they don't. Instead of assuming they won't suck, when most of them will.
It's exhausting having expectations that aren't being met.