Tonight is the night we find out who dunnit

Tonight is the night we find out who dunnit

Is this a good show or is it just full of sensationalist sjw muh rayciss cops and justice system bullshit?

Pretty good compared to what on around this time, coming from HBO its 7-8/10

I don't think the show has any black character that's not a terrible person

If you are bent on reading a liberal agenda into everything you will probably succeed, but I didn't notice anything

Seems like your mind is made up already 2bh

It's actually very good, really well directed.

>being so analpained about jew boogeymen you can't watch a new series

They overdo it with the meme cinematography here and there to be honest

What time? I'm in EU can't watch live how long until torrent?

any livestreams?

I thought they were 10 episodes. Fuck, im gonna miss this show

What do you guys like about the show? I'm almost done with the third episode and I think this is a boring series. I think they focus too much of our shitty criminal Justice and less on the mystery.

>meme cinematography

Wow.

We're never going to find out who did it. Just guilty/innocent.

Screencap it.

>Being such a faggot fucker you can't answer his question

I don't think this show is necessarily about race, it's more about showing the inadequacy of the justice system. What happened to Naz could have happened to a white guy too.

That's a lot of buzzwords.

OMFG it's a remake of the british show. Nas will do something shady against the lawyer chick who wants his prison dick, but CCtv footage will come out proving that he didn't do it. This is a quality HBO show, his isn't fucking LOST or some cheap, who dun it, just enjoy the show for what it is, the most subtle and complex critique of the American justice system we've gotten in a long fucking time.

What I really hate is how people say, oh it doesn't matter if he didn't do it he's a shitty person now. Are you motherfuckers serious, They must've not paid attention to anything that happened during 7 episodes of a common nightmare, that people would be arrested, sent to a horrible prison and struggle and do horrible things to survive and in the end, be convicted for shit you didn't do anyway.

Like I'm more shocked at how horrible the prosecution is, cutting all those corners and basically already having made up their minds that Nas did it, when they don't even know the whole fucking story. They basically get the "experts" to say whatever is needed to get their conviction. So fucking corrupt it makes my blood boil, shit like that happens every day.

any stream/acestream i can peruse?

>Like I'm more shocked at how horrible the prosecution is, cutting all those corners and basically already having made up their minds that Nas did it, when they don't even know the whole fucking story.

That's the prosecution's job.

But tight SJW rant I guess.

Fuck that SJW shit, I wanted to punch the city pathologist in the face at both scenes he showed up in. When the prosecutor basically asks him to say, yea he got a would by stabbing a bitch 22 times, and repeating that shit it court. Like fuck him up the ass with a prickly pear.

Their job is to convict the right person and follow the law while doing so. Not pick someone and make up evidence to lock them away forever

>What I really hate is how people say, oh it doesn't matter if he didn't do it he's a shitty person now

I hear you, but there weren't enough episodes in the series to do a good job showing how he went from straight A college student to a complete degenerate.

I like the show OK, but it needed more episodes to tell all the stories they're trying to cram in. And I'm not fond of John Turturro's performance. I don't care about his fucking feet or his fucking cat, nor do I see any deep symbolism in those two arcs. It would've been crazy to see James Gandolfini play that character, as was the original plan.

At this point, the only person I have any empathy for is Detective Box.

Last monday first torrent was 16pm at utc +2

The cat did it. Screencap this.

You're not gonna find out who did it. It's not that type of show...

Yes. Apparently white people went berserk after a murder happened in New York and all brown people at at risk

No it's really not. The jury decides if it's the right person. The prosecution (and judge)decides if their is sufficient evidence to bring it to court.

Nas should absolutely be prosecuted.

The mystery is still there

More about Naz' background paints him a worse light and there are suspects for the viewers to pick on who actually killed that girl

>the most subtle and complex

It's not subtle or complex, it's kinda full of shit

> Has the knife on him

> DNA at the crime scene

> Witnesses point him with the girl who was murdered

> On drugs during their sex

Looks pretty open and shut case at the beginning evidence wise.

>I hear you, but there weren't enough episodes in the series to do a good job showing how he went from straight A college student to a complete degenerate.

Are you even watching? It's come out that Nas wasn't such a great guy to begin with.

I think he's actually guilty after all.

Naz was a degenerate before the crime you retard. He sent multiple kids to the hospital. He's not a dindu.

Right? I'd say given the evidence, Nas us convicted 95/100.

Me too.

>he right person. The prosecution (and judge)decides if their is sufficient evidence to bring it to court.
the point of a trial isn't to figure out who's a shitty person or not. Or who was a shitty person before becoming a straight A college student. The point of a trial is to figure out, beyond a reasonable doubt if he is guilt of what the prosecutor accuses him of and only that. But people are dumb as fuck and they may convict him because of prejudices and all thta

me too.

The stepfather, hearse guy, and Duane Reade are all just red herrings. No respectable writer would come up with an ending as disappointing as having one of them be the killer.

Just like the American justice system that arrests a kid innocent of a crime and puts him in a fucked up prison where he has to go all gangster not to get napalm thrown in his face. WTF, dude?

Do we know if they'll move on to a different murder case and set of actors next season?

>muh prejudice
There is a mountain of evidence against him user.

Why do you assume he's innocent?

Expect a torrent tmrw at noon

but I think it's the point of the show after all to show that the evidence was interpreted that way. I bet you my left nut that it comes out in today's episode that security camera footage proves exonerates him. Screencap this

looking more forward to Vice Principles tbhfamalamadingdongs

andrea isn't dead.

she and the accountant are splitting with the inheritance money, the hearse driver provided the body double for andrea (evident by the make up he has and the fact he followed the cab naz and andrea were in).

naz gets found not guilty due to andrea showing up at some point as a major twist, with the moral being muh flawed justice system and how naz is now a criminal.

Weighing in here, Isn't that what people are meant to do in the american courts? Innocent until proven guilt?

plus if this is anything like the original british series, he didn't do anything anyway

If i were on the jury I'd vote to convict. The evidence is overwhelming.

Yeah sure. But I don't think Naz has been treated unjustly.

Yea I probably would too, but sitting on the Jury, we don't see everything else that's going on except what's presented in court by either party

>You will never smoke crack with Omar in prison

Why live?

This. The only effect of Naz being Muslim is that it's just "one more thing" that stacks public opinion against him.

why hasn't a single person covered the issue with Naz not being covered in blood?

the scene itself is a total bloodbath, a soaked mattress and a few historic cave drawings worth of blood caked onto the walls yet none of it is on Naz.

won't be a Sup Forums thread without the first post being redditors obsessing about the usual same shit.

I hope it ends differently compared to the UK version, so far it's been mostly the same.

>watch a drama series
>complain about drama

It's not meant to be a police procedural crime thing. It was always about the individual going through the criminal justice system.

He's already guilty of disturbing a crime scene, which is a felony.

posts like these don't deserve proper replies
fuck off retard

Exactly. Which would make me even more likely to vote to convict.

Because there was a shower in the house. And he was naked while having sex.

>what happened to Naz

Why do you all preach from the presumption that he is innocent?

What's that other non Brettygood streaming site?

This is a one off miniseries, don't think there's going to be another season.

because he is, it's a british remake dude

You don't know that. You're assuming.

So the fat woman stores the crack 8balls in her vagina and then she pulls it out and naz swallows them?
dont they taste like fucking rotten fish or something

Agreed. Naz is a 100% confirmed felon. Give the dindu nonsense a rest.

Ever heard of character witness in a trial?

this is a mini-series though, they'll have to conclude everything in tonights episode, the BBC version needed 2 seasons for the story.

also it's pretty obvious they're not going to end the same if you just watched the show.

Yea, because both have been pretty similar up until this point, Most of the fucking characters even share the same names. storylines and everything.

Not the same guy, but everything up until this point has pinned it on him, if it indeed is him, that's horrible story telling, including the late game red herrings. I still stand by my previous assumption that he is indeed innocent, but either gets busted for the drugs, dies before he's released or is released but is too far into the prison way of life/too drug addicted to function as he once may have.

suptv

But i don't think any of them are streaming it, this show doesn't have much of a following on teevee

Yes, but in the show that didn't come out until the later episodes. He was "drawn" as a perfect young student at the beginning.

Me... i think they should give him the chair. He's a completely useless member of society who has no impulse control. And while the crooked lawyer and her witnesses are definitely unfairly stacking the deck against him in terms of a fair trial, in the end they are right.

I think HBO is trying to paint a picture of an unfair system, but what I get out of it is certain people can only function inside of a cage kept away from decent citizens. Much like "Hamsterdam" in The Wire.

I know, at least in the Wire's case, that wasn't the creator's intention. David Simon's interviews show him trying to paint a picture of the helplessness of the inner city. Maybe the creator of "The Night Of" was trying to show how "da system" is slanted and that each player in the game mainly only cares about their own outcomes.

It's a show that I think is trying to show how dystopian today's criminal justice system is, but the criminal justice system is the way it is because of the criminals. Naz is indeed a bad person, and is has nothing to do with crooked lawyers, expeditious cops, Islamophobia, or Nancy Grace.

He's a shithead because he's a shithead. And if, as the viewer, I'm supposed to have any sort of sympathy for him, I don't. I mostly feel bad for the police who have to waste their time showing courtesy to people who would never show courtesy in return.

We shall see

omg he threw a can at some racist highschool shithead translates into he raped and stabbed a girl 22 times with no blood on him when they found him?

>pinned
bro
Law enforcement has done nothing wrong.

Haven't even seen this show but this thread makes me wish I had before the finale. Why were there like no threads about it the entire time it was airing?

I'm probably going to just watch the finale tonight, can anyone give me a super quick rundown of what I should know before watching tonight? Who is likely to be killer given its not Naz?

And threw a kid down a flight of stairs.

And, at very least, left the scene of a murder while steeling the murder weapon and later got caught red handed with it.

But sure. Naz was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Actually the BBC version was only 5 episodes, so they did it all faster. Series 2 of the BBC version was a completely different story.

And so far it's been mostly the same, it's actually been very similar. The biggest diff is the HBO version gives more attention to the side characters, whereas the BBC one only cared about the main character. There are a few elements that are different that were key parts of the UK ending though, so it may end differently.

Why would you watch the finale of a show you've never seen? You're really just going to read cliffnotes on Sup Forums of what happened instead of watching it?

Not by the law, by the context of the show, stop role playing. It's built to make you think he most likely did do it, so whatever actually happens will be jarring and or effective in the way of whatever metaphor they choose to apply to the story. Considering current America, I wouldn't doubt it culminates in a meditation on the failures of law and justice in this country.

They are not gonna reveal the killer.

It's not a mystery show.

It's FUCK DA SYSTEM FUCK RACIST ISLAMOPHOBES kind of show

Stole a car too.

You're probably not doing anything anyway. Just kill 7 hours.

Nigga please stop projecting your political narative.

I've watched the entire show and don't know if he did it or not.

?

end it.

>t. angry impotent polfag

Interesting, why aren't they prosecuting him for all the things other than the murder?

Just watch the first 2 episodes, it's really good. The rest of the series is kinda shit though.

Well obvs not the highschool stuff.

But he probably could be charged with disturbing a crime scene, obstruction of justice and GTA.

yea, I'm wondering why they don't. He would be completely and utterly fucked if they did charge him with that

So I guess I'll just have to wait for it to be uploaded again.

This show is packed to the brim with bullshit.

When's the last time there was any fuss over killing of a white girl? There was an entire video of a nigger waltzing in and beating up a family around the internet and there was exactly zero media outrage. This show is pure fantasy. All the outrage in the news is over dead dindus or imams

can one of you cool guys stream it pls? like a good HQ stream? p pls?

I couldn't be less interested in the politics of anything, just relaying observations, idiot.

Oh yeah, I gotchu senpai

Because it's a show made by liberals with zero awareness and enjoyed by liberals by zero awareness.

It's sad

>Considering current America, I wouldn't doubt it culminates in a meditation on the failures of law and justice in this country.

>I couldn't be less interested in the politics of anything,

For fucks sake take your liberal boogieman bull shit elsewhere. It's like clockwork with you social retards.

>m-muh culture war!

>waltzing in and beating up a family
Waltzing into what

Jesus Christ it's always the same with you Sup Forumstards. We get it. You are rebelling against liberal mommy and daddy by being as edgy and right wing as possible (which actually makes you look more like a lemming than the zombie libtards). Fuck outta here with your self-righteous bullshit (which also makes you look just as bad as the libs)