You suck faggot dicks then?

Maybe. Who cares?

1/3

Can you post unedited photo?

dat black eye is fucking creepy

Why

Her eyes looks creepy.

Where are part 2 and 3?

This is the most disgusting thing i ever seen, i wish i could kill cucks like you.

please more of this !

MOAR

Beautiful. Anymore?

Love Ali, wish I could marry her.

then you can do this everyday...

Haha glad to piss you off. Let me guess, you aren't able to hold a solid girl down so anyone who can do it while sharing makes you angry. Sucks to be you. I'm guessing you couldn't land a 7 if you tried

Oh men, your girls look stunning.
I'm interested haha

Exactly. My load isn't as big as her boyfriends though.

What is the point of being a cuck?

i think a double blowjob would be great dont you think ?

source?

Spectacular. Bukkake gangbang even better.

this is only the case if your sharing with another female, or gay. otherwise sharing with a dude makes you a beta fuck.

Nice glasses

she cant wait to receive 2 or 3 loads...

Dump a load in that hair

moar!!!!

Are you the boyfriend or just saved her?

more?

saved her....

want to trade privately?
have my gf lots of nudes, BJ, cum, etc
kik me whodatbedere2
or email
whodatbedere2 at gmail

How does knowing "the one you hold down" gets fucked by other guys work for you. Then to insult someone else for thinking it's stupid when you literally get cucked and like it. When you're so desperate for female attention you agree to watch her fuck other men so she doesn't leave you high and dry like your father did.

Fake

Funny how you buy into that. So how do you view women who participate in threesomes with their boyfriend/husband? You are such a fucking idiot haha

A lot of assumptions and ad hominems here. The whole thing is my idea which I had to encourage her in and she actually worships the ground I walk on so I would have to be silly to ever worry about her leaving. U mad bro?

what ur gf look like?

hot skinny brunette
kik for sample
sorry, dont post here
but legit and not a bot lol

Any woman that needs more than the one she loves either doesn't love said person(s) or is just a slut. In which case normal people wouldn't get into a real realationship with her. And that's where lonely ugly retards like you come in, you crave the attention so badly you'd do whatever the slut asks including but not limited to watching her get fucked by other men.

The ol' denile

Another assumption. Who said any of these women *need* another partner. It's called hedonism bro, read about it

damn. this mine

While I'm fucking her in a $600 Hollywood hotel room tonight, you will be on here stroking it to IG/FB threads. I'm def the one in denial

Cocksucker thread devolving into philosophical discussion. Cmon guys, focus on the important things here.

>hedonism
>another word for slut but doing it because you think it's owed to you
Can't beat it to pictures fam and glad that you managed to spend your entire savings on a hotel room to watch your bitch get gangbanged

Her hair makes her look like a neckbeard

more pls.

Tfw My watch costs more than your car. So fun watching you get mad

omg more pls

Fuck man... really need to see this video holy shit.

Looks like Dave Grohl

She ain't all that great

Which one I have 3. And a company truck and working on one in the garage now. But you tried though right?

Company truck? Sounds like you have quite the high paying job lol. People of true wealth don't work out of trucks

More of this slut